Request for Gundam SEED Blu-ray release

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Request for Gundam SEED Blu-ray release

Wanted to share a request for the eventual Blu-ray release of Gundam SEED: Would it be possible to include the full-screen SD version of the original series as an additional SD on BD disc with the complete collection or collector's edition? The reason I'm asking is because I recently watched the remastered series via streaming and while the new visuals are nice it's also apparent that the series was made with the 4:3 aspect ratio in mind. My biggest complaint is that the top half of characters heads are often times cut off due to the cropping process and it just looks weird. I think the complete series in SD would fit on a single Blu-ray disc and this would give fans an option to watch the series in either format. Thanks for your consideration.

Probably won't get an answer until the announcement. I hear they have finished recording the new dub including Destiny and the voice director said they'll make a big deal of it when it happens. So some ultimate edition maybe even with both seasons might happen, I'm just not so sure about a SD version but I guess its not out of the question. Personally I have seen that version so many times that I look forward to the HD remaster for a change, yeah the cropping sucks but I like that a lot of the battles have been re-animated and I'm more excited about the new dub than anything. The Ocean dub is so poor quality, not just acting & casting but mixing as well, just feels cheap. This new dub will feel much more modern I'm sure and I really like the cast.

Comment

Working...
    X