Question about status of stock

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about status of stock

Hi, I am hoping to get some information about manga that is listed as "Out of Stock, Expecting More" and how it is handled when purchased. This may be a confusing question but let's say I order 1 item that is In stock and 1 that is Expecting more, how long on average do you usually have to wait? Another question I had is about buying Pre-orders. How are they shipped out? Let's say I buy a handful of Pre-orders with different release dates what are my shipping options going to be? I've been sticking to buying In stock items but there are some Pre-orders i'd like to grab and I could use all the info I can get because I could not find any in on the rightstuf site. I know some sites have a "pile of loot" service but I can deal without that option. I'd just like to know how these different stock are handled when buying, and when combined in one order. I cannot find the info on the website or forum and it would greatly ease my concerns.
    Thank you kindly. (:

We haven't seen staff here for a while. Give a thread a few weeks and if you don't get a reply contact them directly.
    "Gotta get in tune with Sailor Moon. Cause that cartoon has got the boom Anime babes that make me think the wrong thing." Barenaked Ladies' One Week

Comment

Originally posted by starryeyed View Post
      Hi, I am hoping to get some information about manga that is listed as "Out of Stock, Expecting More" and how it is handled when purchased. This may be a confusing question but let's say I order 1 item that is In stock and 1 that is Expecting more, how long on average do you usually have to wait?
      In my experience, anything in-stock will ship immediately. For example, a recent manga order I did had 3 in-stock items and 2 not. The in-stock stuff shipped a couple days later. The other 2 items will ship when they're back in-stock and I won't charged for them till then.

Another question I had is about buying Pre-orders. How are they shipped out? Let's say I buy a handful of Pre-orders with different release dates what are my shipping options going to be? I've been sticking to buying In stock items but there are some Pre-orders i'd like to grab and I could use all the info I can get because I could not find any in on the rightstuf site. I know some sites have a "pile of loot" service but I can deal without that option. I'd just like to know how these different stock are handled when buying, and when combined in one order. I cannot find the info on the website or forum and it would greatly ease my concerns.
      Thank you kindly. (:
      Usually, if it's an item I want right away, I tend to put them in separate orders so they ship faster. If you put a bunch of items with different release dates together, the items that come into stock first may get held up by the ones that aren't. Though, if they deem there's enough in-stock in that order (or across multiple orders), they'll ship out everything that's available. I've had bits and pieces of 4-5 orders ship in a single package before. Again, you aren't charged for items until they ship.
      Upcoming Anime DVD/BD Releases: 2018
      My Website ~ DVDProfiler ~ FilmAF

Comment

Thank you so much ! That is really helpful

Comment

Working...
        X