Aria Kickstarter has been launched!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by t-Roy View Post
    So they broke past the $370K goal and then proceeded to drop $10K, back to $362K... but once the S3 tiers go up later this morning, it won't matter anyway. It's like the crowd of crazed shoppers pressed against the front glass doors of a department store moments before a Black Friday Sale, right now, lol...
    Someone cut out a large pledge. This is frustrating, and could happen again at the end, and/or could happen after funding with declined credit cards.

Comment

Last call! A $1 pledge still gives you access to the post-campaign slacker backer options...

Comment

Welp, there goes my money...

Comment

And funding is complete. A big thank you to all of our backers! Feel free to continue the discussion here, and we will add update posts as we continue our work!

Comment

Now the waiting begins. Hopefully the full cast line up with be announced soon.

Comment

I'm so glad this is getting dubbed-Aria is #3 on my list of all time favorite anime series. I've probably watched the whole series at least 4 times. Can't believe they got the Avvenire ovas to boot.
              "The world can be a scary place."

Comment

Working...
              X