Aria Kickstarter has been launched!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by t-Roy View Post
    So they broke past the $370K goal and then proceeded to drop $10K, back to $362K... but once the S3 tiers go up later this morning, it won't matter anyway. It's like the crowd of crazed shoppers pressed against the front glass doors of a department store moments before a Black Friday Sale, right now, lol...
    Someone cut out a large pledge. This is frustrating, and could happen again at the end, and/or could happen after funding with declined credit cards.

Comment

Last call! A $1 pledge still gives you access to the post-campaign slacker backer options...

Comment

Welp, there goes my money...

Comment

And funding is complete. A big thank you to all of our backers! Feel free to continue the discussion here, and we will add update posts as we continue our work!

Comment

Now the waiting begins. Hopefully the full cast line up with be announced soon.

Comment

I'm so glad this is getting dubbed-Aria is #3 on my list of all time favorite anime series. I've probably watched the whole series at least 4 times. Can't believe they got the Avvenire ovas to boot.
              "The world can be a scary place."

Comment

Just so it's here, some cast announcements were made.

Akari - Veronica Taylor
                Aika - Jessica Calvello
                Alice - Tara Tisch-Wallace
                Upcoming Anime DVD/BD Releases: 2018
                My Website ~ DVDProfiler ~ FilmAF

Comment

I'm glad Veronica Taylor got the main role as Akari, it seems very fitting as she has a charming voice. Jessica Calvello as Aika works too since she voices girls with attitude all the time. Tara Tisch-Wallace is a complete unknown but she must've impressed them to hire someone with no other anime roles, we'll see.

Part 2 announcements:
                  Carol Jacobanis as Akira E. Ferrari
                  Lisa Ortiz as Ai
                  Marissa Lenti as Alicia Florence
                  Michele Knotz as Athena Glory

Comment

Every time I get a new email about the Aria Kickstarter, my excitement ratchets up a notch! I am so glad I decided to join this Kickstarter and be a part of seeing this project come to life!

Comment

Is it really not possible to purchase the blurays if you aren't a backer? This seems to be the only source to get Aria blurays and I've only just heard about it. It's rather unfortunate I can only purchase them if I pledged $1 a year ago...

Comment

Got my box a few days ago and everything was perfect! I just finished the first 5 episodes on disc 1, the dub was outstanding. I don't have any regrets at having participated in this ks campaign, best investment in anime I've made in years. Looking forward to when Aria The Natural pt.1 ships.
                        "The world can be a scary place."

Comment

Working...
                        X