Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum Feedback: New Changes, Suggestions, and Comments!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nutmeg View Post
    Leader Desslock Any reason why Sora wouldn't have the flag option?
    She should have it now, I think. She was in a usergroup that lacked the "Create Report" permission, but I have no idea why that would be the case. She should see the little Flag button now.

If I'm right, loplop and Cyborg 002 should also have been affected, among a few others.
    He was the sort of person who stood on mountaintops during thunderstorms in wet copper armour shouting "All the Gods are bastards."

Comment

Originally posted by Leader Desslock View Post

She should have it now, I think. She was in a usergroup that lacked the "Create Report" permission, but I have no idea why that would be the case. She should see the little Flag button now.

If I'm right, loplop and Cyborg 002 should also have been affected, among a few others.
      Why is there such a usergroup? That's weird.
      Never Underestimate This Madwoman's Eternal Goober-ness
      Taleen and Nutmeg: We are the Talmeg. 2017 Best AN couple
      AN's Alpha Female

Join the AN discord: https://discord.gg/eY55AVc

Comment

Thank you. I have been wondering about it since the upgrade, but figured no one had it anymore...guess I was wrong. Haha.
        "Wow, and she never gave off a 'crazy cat lady' vibe!" - Prompto - FFXV

"Woohoo, we're alive! Let's celebrate by eating something dead!" Prompto - FFXV

"I swore an oath to stand with Noct and keep him safe...whatever it takes, I will protect him!" - Ignis Sukientia FFXV

Comment

I tried to post to the yuri anime thread and got a message saying that I am not authorized to create this post.
          "The most fundamental fact about the ideas of the political left is that they do not work. Therefore we should not be surprised to find the left concentrated in institutions where ideas do not have to work in order to survive." -Thomas Sowell

Comment

Originally posted by old hat View Post
            I tried to post to the yuri anime thread and got a message saying that I am not authorized to create this post.
            About a year ago I had that issue too. They have to add you to some group that allows you to post. No wonder no one posts in that section anymore.
            "Wow, and she never gave off a 'crazy cat lady' vibe!" - Prompto - FFXV

"Woohoo, we're alive! Let's celebrate by eating something dead!" Prompto - FFXV

"I swore an oath to stand with Noct and keep him safe...whatever it takes, I will protect him!" - Ignis Sukientia FFXV

Comment

Originally posted by old hat View Post
              I can see why that's the case - there's literally only six people (plus mods and admins) who CAN post to those boards.

I'm not sure what the reason was for that particular group to be created, but it's a quick fix for everyone if that group can be eliminated.

The alternative is to simply add folks to the group who ask to be added to it, but I think the error message you receive should specify this.
              He was the sort of person who stood on mountaintops during thunderstorms in wet copper armour shouting "All the Gods are bastards."

Comment

old hat - Try it now. You should be able to see and post to those forums. As should all registered members. Anyone else, let me know if I broke something.

Comment

I'm not sure what the reason was for that particular group to be created, but it's a quick fix for everyone if that group can be eliminated.
                  I think it was created to segregate the more adult sub-furms from the rest. They didn't want their brand reputation to be sullied if some kid wandered in to the hentai sub-forum and their parents found out.
                  "The most fundamental fact about the ideas of the political left is that they do not work. Therefore we should not be surprised to find the left concentrated in institutions where ideas do not have to work in order to survive." -Thomas Sowell

Comment

Gene Have you considered transferring the URL to a registrar with Who Is protection? Are you OK with your address available in the open?
                    "Gotta get in tune with Sailor Moon. Cause that cartoon has got the boom Anime babes that make me think the wrong thing." Barenaked Ladies' One Week

Comment

Originally posted by Jatz View Post
                      Gene Have you considered transferring the URL to a registrar with Who Is protection? Are you OK with your address available in the open?
                      Thanks, updated. Must have missed that in the shuffle...

Comment

Originally posted by Gene View Post

Thanks, updated. Must have missed that in the shuffle...
                        You're welcome. I didn't know Name had Who Is protection, that is why I suggested you move.
                        "Gotta get in tune with Sailor Moon. Cause that cartoon has got the boom Anime babes that make me think the wrong thing." Barenaked Ladies' One Week

Comment

I keep getting logged out in Firefox for iOS.

Comment

Originally posted by Nutmeg View Post

Why is there such a usergroup? That's weird.
                            The obvious reason is that someone didn't want to see reports from certain users.

Comment

Working...
                            X