Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum Feedback: New Changes, Suggestions, and Comments!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I clicked the last 3 posts and the first post pops in the normal reply area, but at the top left, you see this:

This tells you that you've selected 3 posts to reply to (hence the 3 in parenthesis).... click this, and it will do the multiquote.

The reply area will have all the posts in it.

Originally posted by Cyborg 002 View Post

I can quote one person.

Multi quote is not working.

I just multi quoted Princess post and your's Nutmeg but only Princess post is coming up.
    Originally posted by Spy Princess View Post
    It's working now. Thanks, Nutmeg.
    Originally posted by Nutmeg View Post

When you multi-quote you have to use the post reply in the upper left to quote them all. Is that what you are using Cyborg 002 ?
    Never Underestimate This Madwoman's Eternal Goober-ness
    Taleen and Nutmeg: We are the Talmeg, nothing can stop us =D
    AN's Alpha Female

Comment

Originally posted by Spy Princess View Post
      It's working now. Thanks, Nutmeg.
      Works for me too.

Originally posted by Nutmeg View Post

When you multi-quote you have to use the post reply in the upper left to quote them all. Is that what you are using Cyborg 002 ?
      I never noticed the post reply in the upper left corner. It works whne I click on it.

I was so used to the old forum, that lined up the posts automatically when quoting.

It works now. Thanks.

Comment

I still seem to keep having Posts just up and disappear on me.

This time around it's been a total of 3 Posts from Upcoming Movies 2018 thread.
        The last (and 3rd) one I Posted was this morning at 08:3am est, and when I look at it again at 12:30-ish pm est, it was gone.
        This time I copy and pasted it to Microsoft Works so I had a copy of it.
        ........................................ ........................................ ................
        Upcoming Movies 2018 08:30am #19
        Originally posted by SapperSix

Avengers: Infinity War trailer is finally out.
        I'm going to keep quoting till my Posts stop disappearing.

Wow, awesome!… can’t wait till it comes out
        ........................................ ........................................ ................
        At least I know I'm not crazy, guess I'll have to start coping & pasting all my Posts
        just to prove my sanity

Comment

There is a thread on vB about posts being deleted. Your's seems to be disappearing altogether, right? This one at least had records One of the suggestions is to turn off Akismet, which might solve the spam false positives too. What fixed it was turning off guest caching.

Another had whole threads go. No DB entry, no thread ID, nothing. There was no posted solution. Only that Bluehost may have been somehow responsible.
          "Gotta get in tune with Sailor Moon. Cause that cartoon has got the boom Anime babes that make me think the wrong thing." Barenaked Ladies' One Week

Comment

Originally posted by Jatz View Post
            There is a thread on vB about posts being deleted. Your's seems to be disappearing altogether, right? This one at least had records One of the suggestions is to turn off Akismet, which might solve the spam false positives too. What fixed it was turning off guest caching.

Another had whole threads go. No DB entry, no thread ID, nothing. There was no posted solution. Only that Bluehost may have been somehow responsible.
            Thanks for the info Jatz!
            To bad all that stuff is Greek to me

My Post's that disappear did indeed "Post", I'll would stay on the Forum for a while and still see them there,
            I've even Logged off and back on and they were still there.
            But after being off for a while I would just log back on to find that a Post has up and vanished.... Weird!

I don't know how to act on the the info you provided, but thanks for going through the trouble of looking it up Jatz!

Comment

Originally posted by Jatz View Post

Originally posted by Jatz

It worked fine the first time. Then I edited one minor thing and got hit with it.

There is a post on vB that I think relates to us.
              https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/foru...-spam-checking

I don't know what problems we have with spam and if it's worth it to turn-off spam-check.
              I passed these on to the admins. They have control over that part of the forum... I do not.
              AN's Alpha Female

Comment

Originally posted by Basilisk View Post

Thanks for the info Jatz!
                To bad all that stuff is Greek to me

My Post's that disappear did indeed "Post", I'll would stay on the Forum for a while and still see them there,
                I've even Logged off and back on and they were still there.
                But after being off for a while I would just log back on to find that a Post has up and vanished.... Weird!

I don't know how to act on the the info you provided, but thanks for going through the trouble of looking it up Jatz!

Something like that must have happened to one of my posts too then. At first I thought it must have been a mod or admin being biased, but maybe I should givet them the benifit oft he doubt.

I posted this in the Qute/Hot thread.

My image is no worse than the other so, my image must have been removed by mistake.
                Last edited by Nutmeg; December 5th, 2017, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Something like that must have happened to one of my posts too then. At first I thought it must have been a mod or admin being biased, but maybe I should givet them the benifit oft he doubt.
                  No you were just being a jerk I just didn't give you an infraction, we can remedy that if you like.
                  “Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.” George Orwell.

"When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier when it's called 'The People's Stick' ." Mikhail Bakunin

"A citizen can hardly distinguish between a tax and a fine, except that the fine is generally much lighter." G. K. Chesterton

Comment

Originally posted by Bernard_Monsha View Post

No you were just being a jerk I just didn't give you an infraction, we can remedy that if you like.
                    So I'm the jerk!

Compared to the other images other forum members have posted, there is nothing offensive about it.

Wich still begs the question, why delete the image I posted?

Surely your personal oppinion of me can not be reason enough to delete the image I posted?

Comment

Maybe because I report every awful picture you post which is probably all the pics you post? What is the big deal about your perverted pics anyway? Isn't it enough for you to watch it so everyone has to see it too?

Stop whining, it's anime forums. If you feel you're not "treated fairly" then leave? Bye =)
                      Fear doesn't prevent death. It prevents life -Naguib Mahfouz

Comment

So I'm the jerk!
                        Absolutely, it had nothing to do with your picture, but everything to do with what you wrote in that thread.

"When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier when it's called 'The People's Stick' ." Mikhail Bakunin

"A citizen can hardly distinguish between a tax and a fine, except that the fine is generally much lighter." G. K. Chesterton

Comment

Originally posted by Taleen View Post
                          Maybe because I report every awful picture you post which is probably all the pics you post? What is the big deal about your perverted pics anyway? Isn't it enough for you to watch it so everyone has to see it too?

Stop whining, it's anime forums. If you feel you're not "treated fairly" then leave? Bye =)
                          My fan service pictures are not anymore perverted than some of the ones Loplop or Sapper six post. But a person as biased as you can not fathom that. Otherwise you would not single my pictures out. This is not whining this is about dealing with the hypocrisy on this forum wich thanks to your post Taleen just got confirmed.

Originally posted by Bernard_Monsha View Post

Absolutely, it had nothing to do with your picture, but everything to do with what you wrote in that thread.
                          On the part on what I wrote. Let's not forget we are talking about a screen grab picture from the fanservice anime Rosario to Vampire, that does not makes anyone a lolli fan. So being blamed for sharing lolli, you bet it's going to make me mad. I have not once denied that I am into fan service or even hentai, but I have never been into lolli, so yeah I lashed out in a post. I could have handled that more discretely but so could superplough post #502

If there was anything about you as a mod you would have left the picture alone, as you say yourself there was nothing wrong with the picture and the picture was in a post by itself.
                          You could have deleted my post lashing out and sent me a massage that I was being rude.

All I want are the same rights on this forum as anyone else here, but when an admin start blaiming people for sharing lolli and you delete pictures that does not need deleting, like the picture I posted, that's very underhanded.

Comment

Blah blah blah
                            Whatever, don't do it again.

Comment

Man this is really just too much!

It's been going on since the day I joined but yesterday was the biggest slap in the face yet.

When I logged off last night I had 65 Posts, and when I logged back on I was back down to 61 Posts.

I'd really like to know where these Posts are going!

Comment

I go through everyday and ban the spambots listed in the birthday thread. This means individually checking each account listed.

Today was.... a lot of spam.

This is the list before I started...

And this is the list after I finished.

Bye bye bots!
                                AN's Alpha Female

Comment

Working...
                                X