Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum Feedback: New Changes, Suggestions, and Comments!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Making the hentai section visible to members only was my decision. It did bring in the most traffic but none of it was members joining the forum and participating. If people want to look at their animated porn there are plenty of other places to do that.
    "I donít believe any of these things and I donít want to be agreed with about them Ö All Iím asking is that we take a look at this information, and Ö letís see if we canít disagree with this universe, just a little bit." - LRH

    Comment


    • I am a member of this forum and I can not locate the Hentai section.

      Comment


      • There have been some more updates to the Hentai section. PM me if you would like access
        "I donít believe any of these things and I donít want to be agreed with about them Ö All Iím asking is that we take a look at this information, and Ö letís see if we canít disagree with this universe, just a little bit." - LRH

        Comment


        • It works now.
          Thanks.

          We also have a BST section now! Cool!

          Comment


          • How does those orange bars get filled?

            I liked 4-5 posts on someone who does not have any orange bars and nothing happned.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Cyborg 002 View Post
              How does those orange bars get filled?

              I liked 4-5 posts on someone who does not have any orange bars and nothing happned.
              People have to like your posts to get your bars filled up.

              You liking other posts, only fills up their bars.
              Never Underestimate This Madwoman's Eternal Goober-ness
              Taleen and Nutmeg: We are the Talmeg, nothing can stop us =D
              AN's Alpha Female

              Avatar: Shuuhei

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Nutmeg View Post

                People have to like your posts to get your bars filled up.

                You liking other posts, only fills up their bars.
                Thanks for posting.

                I know I won't have my own bars filled up.

                I am trying to fill someone else up.

                Could you pleae tell me how many likes to a bar?

                Comment


                • Different reputation levels fill at different rates... I do not know exactly how many you would have to like to completely fill a user's bars.
                  Never Underestimate This Madwoman's Eternal Goober-ness
                  Taleen and Nutmeg: We are the Talmeg, nothing can stop us =D
                  AN's Alpha Female

                  Avatar: Shuuhei

                  Comment


                  • Thanks for the info.

                    Comment


                    • I'm having problems with the Anime Thought thread. Every time I click go to new post I'm taken to the top of the third page.

                      Originally posted by Cyborg 002 View Post
                      It works now.
                      Thanks.

                      We also have a BST section now! Cool!
                      A what?
                      "Gotta get in tune with Sailor Moon. Cause that cartoon has got the boom Anime babes that make me think the wrong thing." Barenaked Ladies' One Week

                      Comment


                      • Jatz The Daily anime thoughts thread is causing me problems too, I think it's something to do with moving posts from the old thread. I will lock it and start it again, I think. Is it causing problems for anyone else?
                        Avatar: Uraraka Ochako

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by superplough View Post
                          Jatz The Daily anime thoughts thread is causing me problems too, I think it's something to do with moving posts from the old thread. I will lock it and start it again, I think. Is it causing problems for anyone else?
                          I'm having the same problem.


                          Jatz BST section - Buy, Sell, Trade. .... we closed it due to lack of response/posts/interest
                          Never Underestimate This Madwoman's Eternal Goober-ness
                          Taleen and Nutmeg: We are the Talmeg, nothing can stop us =D
                          AN's Alpha Female

                          Avatar: Shuuhei

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Nutmeg View Post
                            Jatz BST section - Buy, Sell, Trade. .... we closed it due to lack of response/posts/interest
                            well yeah, if you can't post anything RS carries on their site because of their sponsorship of the forum, it kinda makes the whole thing pointless. I have a slew of anime to sell off, but yeah...

                            .

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Nutmeg View Post

                              I'm having the same problem.


                              Jatz BST section - Buy, Sell, Trade. .... we closed it due to lack of response/posts/interest
                              I don't know if I forgot about it, or just never saw it.
                              "Gotta get in tune with Sailor Moon. Cause that cartoon has got the boom Anime babes that make me think the wrong thing." Barenaked Ladies' One Week

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Jatz View Post

                                I don't know if I forgot about it, or just never saw it.
                                You probably never saw it.
                                Never Underestimate This Madwoman's Eternal Goober-ness
                                Taleen and Nutmeg: We are the Talmeg, nothing can stop us =D
                                AN's Alpha Female

                                Avatar: Shuuhei

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X