Welcome to AnimeNation Welcome Thread for the Welcoming!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • old hat
    yay
    • Apr 2008

Spoilers for Bleach

ANN's standards of "journalism" are ridiculously laughable and have been for years. The idea that ANN is actually a news site or that what they publish is at all trustworthy is absurd. Their database is fine but their strong left wing bias and "too good to check" journalistic standards are obvious everywhere else.

Trump Derangement Syndrome is a real thing. I have heard people suddenly launch into a rambling anti-Trump rant for no obvious reason while playing Skyrim of all thing. Just "Drumpf! Reeee!" out of the blue.
    Last edited by old hat; February 23, 2019, 12:07 AM.
    "When you want to help people, you tell them the truth. When you want to help yourself, you tell them what they want to hear."
    Thomas Sowell

Comment

• AnnaLovesAnime
      Kooky Goth Trainwreck
      • May 2017

Originally posted by old hat View Post
      Spoilers for Bleach
      Are they still planning on making another season of Bleach?

After canceling the Bleach Anime years ago, I remember reading an article about Tite Kubo wanting to finish the entire Manga before making another season.
      Visit my NEW website Author A.M. Hodges Cartoon Sunday: Horror Anime Reviews Are There Really Social Media Sites For Anime Fans?

Comment

• old hat
        yay
        • Apr 2008

Originally posted by AnnaLovesAnime View Post

Are they still planning on making another season of Bleach?

After canceling the Bleach Anime years ago, I remember reading an article about Tite Kubo wanting to finish the entire Manga before making another season.
        Not that I know of. A lot of fans were very sure that the Bleach anime would return in 2018 since the manga was done but that didn't happen. I have seen a lot of speculation and Joe Higurashi-esque wishful thinking but nothing official or even particularly credible. I would like the see the Thousand Year Blood War arc animated but who knows if it will happen or not.
        "When you want to help people, you tell them the truth. When you want to help yourself, you tell them what they want to hear."
        Thomas Sowell

Comment

• AnnaLovesAnime
          Kooky Goth Trainwreck
          • May 2017

Not that I know of. A lot of fans were very sure that the Bleach anime would return in 2018 since the manga was done but that didn't happen. I have seen a lot of speculation and Joe Higurashi-esque wishful thinking but nothing official or even particularly credible. I would like the see the Thousand Year Blood War arc animated but who knows if it will happen or not.
          Oh really? A few months or so ago, I read something on another forum about
          Visit my NEW website Author A.M. Hodges Cartoon Sunday: Horror Anime Reviews Are There Really Social Media Sites For Anime Fans?

Comment

• old hat
            yay
            • Apr 2008

Oh really? A few months or so ago, I read something on another forum about
            Thomas Sowell

Comment

• AnnaLovesAnime
              Kooky Goth Trainwreck
              • May 2017

OMG! Seriously?! A few years ago, I watched a Bleach Panel which had Tite Kubo, Johnny Yong Bosch, and the Japanese VA for Ichigo.

A fan asked all 3 of them, who they wanted Ichigo to be with. I will never forget the Japanese VA saying that he wanted Ichigo to be with Rangiku.

Comment

• old hat
                yay
                • Apr 2008

Yeah, seriously.

Rangiku? That would be out of left field. Hell, Tatsuki would be more understandable and believable.
                Thomas Sowell

Comment

• AnnaLovesAnime
                  Kooky Goth Trainwreck
                  • May 2017

Yeah, seriously.

Rangiku? That would be out of left field. Hell, Tatsuki would be more understandable and believable.
                  Ichigo's Japanese VA likes Rangiku for her breasts. That's why. LOL! She's bustier than Orihime.

Comment

• old hat
                    yay
                    • Apr 2008

Ichigo's Japanese VA likes Rangiku for her breasts. That's why. LOL! She's bustier than Orihime.
                    In that case
                    Thomas Sowell

Comment

• AnnaLovesAnime
                      Kooky Goth Trainwreck
                      • May 2017

In that case
                      LOL! Yeah, but she's a lot meaner and only has 1 arm kinda like the drummer from Def Leppard.

Comment

• old hat
                        yay
                        • Apr 2008

She also has giant breasts and just about as much romantic chemistry with Ichigo as Rangiku does. I guess Rangiku kind of flirted with Ichigo that one time? I think it was during the Arrancars arc. Maybe.

Thomas Sowell

Comment

• Nutmeg
                          Ride the Rainbow
                          • Jun 2007

Hello. I'd like to report a thread derailment.....

To answer your question AnnaLovesAnime check out the light novels You are KNOT alone (which is the Rukia/Renji story) and Can't Fear Your Own World (which is about Shuuhei getting bankai.... so people who were thought to be dead show up in it)
                          Never Underestimate This Madwoman's Eternal Goober-ness
                          Taleen and Nutmeg: We are the Talmeg. 2022 Best AN couple

Check out Secret Garden here!

Comment

• Nutmeg
                            Ride the Rainbow
                            • Jun 2007

Originally posted by radiator123 View Post
                            I thought there are ways of making sure spambots don't sign up, such as a captcha system?
                            We do have a captcha.
                            Never Underestimate This Madwoman's Eternal Goober-ness
                            Taleen and Nutmeg: We are the Talmeg. 2022 Best AN couple

Check out Secret Garden here!

Comment

• old hat
                              yay
                              • Apr 2008

Originally posted by Nutmeg View Post
                              Hello. I'd like to report a thread derailment.....
                              Hey! One of the new members likes Bleach and were were talking about Bleach. It's totes on topic.
                              Thomas Sowell

Comment

• AnnaLovesAnime
                                Kooky Goth Trainwreck
                                • May 2017

She also has giant breasts and just about as much romantic chemistry with Ichigo as Rangiku does.
                                Hmm... You really this so? I know it has been a few years, since I last watched Bleach and I never really noticed it. LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X