Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to AnimeNation Welcome Thread for the Welcoming!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nutmeg View Post
    Hello. I'd like to report a thread derailment.....

To answer your question AnnaLovesAnime check out the light novels You are KNOT alone (which is the Rukia/Renji story) and Can't Fear Your Own World (which is about Shuuhei getting bankai.... so people who were thought to be dead show up in it)
    Sorry about derailing the thread. We were just trying to get better acquainted with 1 of our newer posters here, who happens to be a fellow Bleach fan.
    Visit my website It's Not All Gumdrops And Unicorns Cartoon Sunday: Horror Anime Reviews Are There Really Social Media Sites For Anime Fans?

Comment

Originally posted by AnnaLovesAnime View Post

Hmm... You really this so? I know it has been a few years, since I last watched Bleach and I never really noticed it. LOL!
      I was kidding. I mean neither of them has any romantic chemistry with him.
      Avatar - Lotte the Succubus. Vampires need blood to survive. Succubi need another fluid from men.
      "The most fundamental fact about the ideas of the political left is that they do not work. Therefore we should not be surprised to find the left concentrated in institutions where ideas do not have to work in order to survive." -Thomas Sowell

Comment

Originally posted by old hat View Post
        I was kidding. I mean neither of them has any romantic chemistry with him.
        Ah, I see. Sometimes it's hard to understand without there being any inflection.
        Visit my website It's Not All Gumdrops And Unicorns Cartoon Sunday: Horror Anime Reviews Are There Really Social Media Sites For Anime Fans?

Comment

Originally posted by IchigoBleach19 View Post
          Hello Anime fans from all over the world! Greetings to you from the US state of Indiana! I am fairly new here, and I came across this place because, I was looking for a great platform to meet new friends and converse about my favorite hobby - Anime!
          I started following it a year ago. But I do love watching Bleach, Death Note and Tiger & Bunny (just to name a few).
          I watch a lot of anime online, so I really enjoy watching and looking for new ones.
          If you have any questions...please do ask...

Thanks!

IchigoBleach19
          I am a bit late; however, Welcome to AN and I hope you have fun here!
          "T....thank you so much for saving me! It was so Dangerous back there" ~ Red Blood Cell AE3803

"No Need for thanks. I was only doing my job. .... Ah...well...you're welcome." ~ White Blood Cell U-1146

~ Cells At Work!

Comment

Originally posted by IchigoBleach19 View Post
            Hello Anime fans from all over the world! Greetings to you from the US state of Indiana! I am fairly new here, and I came across this place because, I was looking for a great platform to meet new friends and converse about my favorite hobby - Anime!
            I started following it a year ago. But I do love watching Bleach, Death Note and Tiger & Bunny (just to name a few).
            I watch a lot of anime online, so I really enjoy watching and looking for new ones.
            If you have any questions...please do ask...

Thanks!

IchigoBleach19
            I miss Indiana. I miss having four seasons

Anyhoo,

I need to catch up on Bleach. I stopped watching around episode 10,347

Comment

Originally posted by old hat View Post

In that case
              I totally forgot she even existed. I don't even remember what happened to her during the last arc

Welcome to all newcomers! I"m GOA.
              Master Nutmeg guide us. Master Nutmeg protect us. Master Nutmeg teach us.
              In your light we thrive. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve you. Our lives are yours.

Comment

Hello Everyone,

Long time lurker first time poster and I just wanted to introduce myself to my fellow anime fans. My first experience with anime was definitely an interesting one to say the least. In 1992 I was staying at a sleepover at a friendís house and he managed to get his hands on a VHS copy of the first Devil Hunter Yohko episode. It was certainly unique for my six year old mind to see ^^; Anyways Iíve always enjoyed the vibes these forums give off it reminds me of the anime fandom in the late 90ís and early 00ís. Anyways thank you for your time and Iíll be sure to donate to the Pateron!
                Last edited by TsukuyomiMagi99; March 15th, 2019, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Welcome here, if you're a long time lurker which member of the members here is your favorite?
                  If you love something let it go,if it comes back to you it's your,if it doesn't it never was.

Comment

Welcome! And don't worry about it, I don't have a favorite member either

Comment

Originally posted by Relena View Post
                      Welcome here, if you're a long time lurker which member of the members here is your favorite?
                      The Anime Guru John himself! His advice has been invaluable in expanding my interest in anime! And thanks for the welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by TsukuyomiMagi99 View Post
                        Hello Everyone,

Long time lurker first time poster and I just wanted to introduce myself to my fellow anime fans. My first experience with anime was definitely an interesting one to say the least. In 1992 I was staying at a sleepover at a friendís house and he managed to get his hands on a VHS copy of the first Devil Hunter Yohko episode. It was certainly unique for my six year old mind to see ^^; Anyways Iíve always enjoyed the vibes these forums give off it reminds me of the anime fandom in the late 90ís and early 00ís. Anyways thank you for your time and Iíll be sure to donate to the Pateron!

Konnichwa

*brings out tea and cupcakes* Welcome and please post often!
                        Master Nutmeg guide us. Master Nutmeg protect us. Master Nutmeg teach us.
                        In your light we thrive. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve you. Our lives are yours.

Comment

Hello Everyone,

Another new poster! Yay! Hi TsukuyomiMagi99! Nice to meet you! It's always great to see another member join. Hopefully my enthusiasm doesn't scare anyone away. LOL!

Mentioning VHS and Devil Hunter Yoko definitely takes some of us back. It has been more than 2 decades, since I last watched that movie. Anyway, welcome to AnimeNation!

Comment

Hello Everyone,

Welcome! What are some of your favorite anime series?

Also, since you are a long time lurker of AN do you have any suggestions to add to the forums?
                            "T....thank you so much for saving me! It was so Dangerous back there" ~ Red Blood Cell AE3803

"No Need for thanks. I was only doing my job. .... Ah...well...you're welcome." ~ White Blood Cell U-1146

~ Cells At Work!

Comment

Originally posted by Sora N View Post

Welcome! What are some of your favorite anime series?

Also, since you are a long time lurker of AN do you have any suggestions to add to the forums?
                              Cardcaptor Sakura, Dirty Pair, Leda the Fantastic Adventure of Yohko, Lodoss War, etc

As for topics, maybe like the rarest anime youíve watched, what anime means to you, or your most disliked anime characters or character types.

Comment

Cardcaptor Sakura, Dirty Pair, Leda the Fantastic Adventure of Yohko, Lodoss War, etc

As for topics, maybe like the rarest anime youíve watched, what anime means to you, or your most disliked anime characters or character types.
                                Go make one of those threads... Get people talking!!

Welcome to the forums!
                                Never Underestimate This Madwoman's Eternal Goober-ness
                                Taleen and Nutmeg: We are the Talmeg. 2017 Best AN couple
                                AN's Alpha Female

Join the AN discord: https://discord.gg/eY55AVc

Comment

Working...
                                X