Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to AnimeNation Welcome Thread for the Welcoming!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to AnimeNation Welcome Thread for the Welcoming!!!

Welcome to AnimeNation forums!

These forums were founded about two decades ago as part of AnimeNation.com, (wikipedia link) one of the first online anime stores. The retail store eventually ceased to operate, but the forums have continued to survive until today. During this journey, there were many fun discussions on anime as well as on other topics, and we aim to maintain this spirit for many years to come. We hope you will join the fun and become a valued long-term member of AN forums. For starters, you could post a short (or long) introduction about yourself in this Introduction thread. The AN community looks forward to meeting you!

We try to promote a friendly, inclusive atmosphere, especially these days when so much of the net seems cliquish & hostile. If you have any trouble with a member or mod please let us know by using the report function. Also, the forums has recently changed management again (for the last few years it was part of rightstuf.com's website), so if you have any ideas or suggestions for improvement, promotion, etc., let us know that too!

Welcome!
    Your friendly neighborhood mods & admins
    Last edited by Gene; February 16th, 2019, 08:13 AM.

Hopefully, more fans will join. I just finished e-mailing a few friends about joining.
    Visit my website It's Not All Gumdrops And Unicorns Cartoon Sunday: Horror Anime Reviews Are There Really Social Media Sites For Anime Fans?

Comment

Welcome to AnimeNation! We're a great bunch of people once you get to know us. Don't post too much in here, post out there and make friends. There's a lot to explore here. As Gene said, we've been around for a while!

If you have any questions just ask. We have some rules you might want to check out here

If you have problems, don't hesitate to contact a mod/admin (we're the ones with out name in red).

Join the AN discord https://discord.gg/eY55AVc

Enjoy AnimeNation!
      Last edited by Nutmeg; February 16th, 2019, 07:41 AM.
      Never Underestimate This Madwoman's Eternal Goober-ness
      Taleen and Nutmeg: We are the Talmeg. 2017 Best AN couple
      AN's Alpha Female

Join the AN discord: https://discord.gg/eY55AVc

Comment

Don't be scared to post in any threads. I have yet to see any trolls on AnimeNation. Thank God!
        Visit my website It's Not All Gumdrops And Unicorns Cartoon Sunday: Horror Anime Reviews Are There Really Social Media Sites For Anime Fans?

Comment

Originally posted by Nutmeg View Post
          If you have problems, don't hesitate to contact a mod/admin (we're the ones with out name in red).
          And Pink

Comment

I'm new here. Long time anime fan. I am excited to be a part of the community and I hope I can make a lot of great friends here.

Comment

Hello
              Avatar - Lotte the Succubus. Vampires need blood to survive. Succubi need another fluid from men.
              "The most fundamental fact about the ideas of the political left is that they do not work. Therefore we should not be surprised to find the left concentrated in institutions where ideas do not have to work in order to survive." -Thomas Sowell

Comment

Hello, old hat. How are you doing tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by NocturnalEntity View Post
                  Not bad. I finished rewatching Magical Pokaan and am deciding what I want to watch next. Maybe Sansha Sanyou. That looks cute.
                  Avatar - Lotte the Succubus. Vampires need blood to survive. Succubi need another fluid from men.
                  "The most fundamental fact about the ideas of the political left is that they do not work. Therefore we should not be surprised to find the left concentrated in institutions where ideas do not have to work in order to survive." -Thomas Sowell

Comment

I'm new here. Long time anime fan. I am excited to be a part of the community and I hope I can make a lot of great friends here.
                    Welcome NocturnalEntity, to the new and improved AnimeNation forums!

Hope you post lots and engage with as many of us as possible.

Comment

Hello Anime fans from all over the world! Greetings to you from the US state of Indiana! I am fairly new here, and I came across this place because, I was looking for a great platform to meet new friends and converse about my favorite hobby - Anime!
                      I started following it a year ago. But I do love watching Bleach, Death Note and Tiger & Bunny (just to name a few).
                      I watch a lot of anime online, so I really enjoy watching and looking for new ones.
                      If you have any questions...please do ask...

Thanks!

IchigoBleach19

Comment

Nice to meet you, NocturnalEntity and welcome AnimeNation!

Comment

Originally posted by IchigoBleach19 View Post
                          Hello Anime fans from all over the world! Greetings to you from the US state of Indiana! I am fairly new here, and I came across this place because, I was looking for a great platform to meet new friends and converse about my favorite hobby - Anime!
                          I started following it a year ago. But I do love watching Bleach, Death Note and Tiger & Bunny (just to name a few).
                          I watch a lot of anime online, so I really enjoy watching and looking for new ones.

Thanks!

IchigoBleach19
                          It's refreshing to see more new people joining this forum. A Bleach and a Death Note fan? Nice.

Hopefully more will join to help regrow AnimeNation. When I have the time, I do try to post on here. Anyway, nice to meet you IchigoBleach19!

Comment

Originally posted by IchigoBleach19 View Post

Thanks!

IchigoBleach19
                            Greetings IchigoBleach19 from Indiana! I must say it's refreshing to actually have new members hanging around nowadays.

Just a few signposts as you explore AnimeNation forums:

This thread is where everyone engages in random conversations - like eavesdropping on people in a coffee shop (the name of the thread is based on two former members and curry - not sure why or when the curry came into it): Daily TLJ Ploff Padded Tompic Curry Thread

This thread is where we're talking about our worst nightmares: Nightmares are weird right?

And this thread is where members share truly beautiful poems and other written works of art: AN Poetry thread 2019

Feel free to join in!

Last edited by radiator123; February 20th, 2019, 06:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AnnaLovesAnime View Post

It's refreshing to see more new people joining this forum. A Bleach and a Death Note fan? Nice.

Hopefully more will join to help regrow AnimeNation. When I have the time, I do try to post on here. Anyway, nice to meet you IchigoBleach19!

Hello AnnaLovesAnime! Yes, I enjoy watching Bleach and Death Note. I do, however, watch other animes, too! So, I enjoy watching a variety of different animes. Thank you for the warm welcome!

IchigoBleach19

Comment

Working...
                              X