Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jatz View Post
    So, we have zero RS forum members left?
    I think a few RSers still post, but very sporadically. They're like extremely rare species.

I also see some old ANers floating around like will-o'-the wisps now and again, but it seems like they dare not deign to post and actually talk to us.

Comment

I'm back for now. But it's gotten boring here.
      Master Nutmeg guide us. Master Nutmeg protect us. Master Nutmeg teach us.
      In your light we thrive. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve you. Our lives are yours.

Comment

Originally posted by Jatz View Post
        So, we have zero RS forum members left?
        No one from RS has posted since January. They don't even do their weekly sales anymore.
        Never Underestimate This Madwoman's Eternal Goober-ness
        Taleen and Nutmeg: We are the Talmeg. 2017 Best AN couple
        AN's Alpha Female

Avatar: Chibi Mitsuha from Your Name

Comment

Originally posted by goddessofanime View Post
          I'm back for now. But it's gotten boring here.
          I check AN once or twice a day, but nothing happens much anymore.
          Never Underestimate This Madwoman's Eternal Goober-ness
          Taleen and Nutmeg: We are the Talmeg. 2017 Best AN couple
          AN's Alpha Female

Avatar: Chibi Mitsuha from Your Name

Comment

That's what I did before. But..I just got caught with other things.

It's never going to be as big as it was. It's dead pretty much.
            Master Nutmeg guide us. Master Nutmeg protect us. Master Nutmeg teach us.
            In your light we thrive. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve you. Our lives are yours.

Comment

Itís not like Iím scared to post. Itís just not very active. Plus, itís been forever since Iíve used a forum. Social media has changed so much over the years. Utilizing a forum style isnít really enough to keep up with the faster pace of social media.

I will say, it IS a little sad to come back and not see a single familiar name, but see the remnants and fossils of something that was once larger. Iím happy that itís not dead, but itís like visiting your home town and not knowing anyone there anymore.
              feh...

Comment

^ The fast pace of social media like Twitter is what puts me off though - often, it promotes thoughtless short posts instead of fruitful discussion that fosters a true community spirit. Now, that's sad. The vast array of options like a million variety of smileys, video uploads and so forth do not really interest me per se, because on their own they do not improve the quality of discourse. As far as I'm concerned, all these cheap frills can be consigned to the dustbin of history if we are left with a good discussion consisting of black text on a white screen. Give me substance over style any day of the week.

Those who have stuck around here are thin on the ground, admittedly, but they are all established members who try to engage meaningfully with each other. And that's not something you can say for most regions of the Internet.
                Last edited by radiator123; May 19th, 2018, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X