No announcement yet.

Hey all. Been Forever

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still here. Just put myself in a mental ward for a week and a few other crazy shenanigans ensued. I just remembered to finally respond here. :D
    Sometimes to combat Chaos, one must embrace the darkness.

Comment

Also, my fiance is an ex now. I took my personal health into consideration only to have her tell me to care more about her than myself; let's just say I walked completely away and am not talking to her.

Comment

Did you get your ring back?
        "Gotta get in tune with Sailor Moon. Cause that cartoon has got the boom Anime babes that make me think the wrong thing." Barenaked Ladies' One Week

Comment

Originally posted by Jatz View Post
          Did you get your ring back?
          No I didn't. I had other pressing matters. One of which, making sure I had a home still when I got out.

Comment

Originally posted by Draygera View Post
            I'm still here. Just put myself in a mental ward for a week and a few other crazy shenanigans ensued. I just remembered to finally respond here. :D
            No worries. Take care of you. That’s important. We’re here if you need us.
            Never Underestimate This Madwoman's Eternal Goober-ness
            Taleen and Nutmeg: We are the Talmeg. 2017 Best AN couple
            AN's Alpha Female

Avatar: Victor Nikiforov, Yuri!!! on Ice

Comment

Originally posted by Nutmeg View Post

No worries. Take care of you. That’s important. We’re here if you need us.
              Thanks. I was in the ward all of Christmas and until right after New Years. Glad I still had a job afterwards. My work was worried about me

Comment

Yeah, take care of yourself first; we (or at least most of us) will be knocking around this place for years to come.

... any chance of a reconciliation?

Comment

Originally posted by radiator123 View Post
                  Yeah, take care of yourself first; we (or at least most of us) will be knocking around this place for years to come.

... any chance of a reconciliation?
                  I don't know. Would take her making major changes and growing up quite a bit to have that occur. She has till April to figure her stuff out before I leave.

Comment

Originally posted by Draygera View Post
                    JESUS...I"m so sorry!

Take good care of yourself
                    Master Nutmeg guide us. Master Nutmeg protect us. Master Nutmeg teach us.
                    In your light we thrive. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve you. Our lives are yours.

Comment

Welcome back. Sorry to hear about your your health and you ex. Take care of yourself and I hope the best for you!
                      Man time fly's when you get older and older and older............

Comment

Working...
                      X