Mature / Hentai section

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mature / Hentai section

As everyone can tell the mature and hentai section are no longer visible on the forum. This was a decision made by me for numerous reasons and while it cannot be seen the section is still there. I would prefer to remove it completely from the forum but it is in place due to respect for people like Doc.

EDIT by admin: Sazae is no longer an admin so don't message him about this, please message Superplough or Gibb instead
    Last edited by superplough; September 22nd, 2017, 04:31 PM.
    "I donít believe any of these things and I donít want to be agreed with about them Ö All Iím asking is that we take a look at this information, and Ö letís see if we canít disagree with this universe, just a little bit." - LRH

I sent you a pm over a month ago about this and never got a reply back.

Comment

I thought about it, and I would also be interested in this as well, but I'm also thinking there isn't much traffic in there (if it still is there )....
      If you haven't gotten a reply yet after a month maybe they did remove it, or they're just not letting anyone else have access .

I'll be looking to see what the response is to our Posts.

Comment

Sazae is no longer a mod/admin and able to grant permissions. This might be why he has not replied to your email..... or maybe he's too busy with his new wife and a Hurricane or 2.

Our hentai section does not have a lot of traffic but if you want access....
        PLEASE STOP TRYING TO BYPASS THE CENSOR!

Never Underestimate This Madwoman's Eternal Goober-ness

Taleen and Nutmeg: We are the Talmeg, nothing can stop us =D
        AN's Alpha Female

Comment

Since Sazae isn't an admin if anyone wants access to the hentai forum then PM me

It was closed because a) we want AN to be a more family friendly forum, b) the hentai AnimeNation business no longer exists, c) our hentai mod Doc Watson hasn't been around since he has been unwell, and d) there was hardly any traffic going there

I'm happy to reopen it if there is enough demand but from what I remember the majority of the forum was happy with it being gone

Comment

I thought as much just from the 1st Post from sazae.
            So I"ll pass on it, since there is no traffic and I would only be posting once in a blue moon on a purchase, etc...

I do hope Mr & Mrs sazae weather the storm alright.

Comment

Working...
            X