Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of research is it?

Comment

• Sorry, I would rather Rock The Casbah!
      "Well the crowd cleared away and I began to pray as the water fell on the floor.
      And I'm telling you son, well, it ain't no fun, staring straight down a forty-four.”
      ---from Gimme Three Steps by Lynyrd Skynyrd
      Avatar: the star of Maria the Virgin Witch
      Anime watched in 2017: 113 episodes (56 shows: 50 watching, 6 completed, 0 dropped)

Comment

• You can't use time to your advantage.

Comment

• Is that anything like tipping cows?
          Current avatar: Hyouka Fuwa from Shimoneta

"When in the springtime of the year, when the trees are crowned with leaves. When the ash and oak, and the birch and yew are dressed in ribbons fair. When owls call the breathless moon in the blue veil of the night. When shadows of the trees appear amidst the lantern's light." -- Loreena McKennitt

Comment

• If you so, dear. I'm rather doubtful of that claim.
            "Well the crowd cleared away and I began to pray as the water fell on the floor.
            And I'm telling you son, well, it ain't no fun, staring straight down a forty-four.”
            Anime watched in 2017: 113 episodes (56 shows: 50 watching, 6 completed, 0 dropped)

Comment

• What is it good for? Absolutely nothing.

"When in the springtime of the year, when the trees are crowned with leaves. When the ash and oak, and the birch and yew are dressed in ribbons fair. When owls call the breathless moon in the blue veil of the night. When shadows of the trees appear amidst the lantern's light." -- Loreena McKennitt

Comment

• Looks like stalking to me.

Comment

• What about a dragon rave?

Comment

• You're lying.

Comment

• Not Rock the Dragonball?

Comment

• So she's a hippie chick?

Comment

• Hmm! Sounds like some kinky research!

Comment

• Well that's too bad. Because there will always be wars.

Comment

• So an earth dragon?

Comment

• Spring? It's around somewhere.

Comment

Working...
                                X