Daily Tompic Curry is King

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sazae View Post
    Is it considered bad taste to be currently talking to this chick on OKcuipd which in turn can hopefully turn into a fun few nights while everybody knows I have the hots for goddessofanime
    I wouldn't say bad taste, but as a rule I avoid online dating entirely. Far too much risk of sticking it in crazy.
    AN is like the Hotel California. You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.....

Comment

• Originally posted by loplop View Post
      I never realized he was that old. The movie I always remember other than Rocky Horror would be this one:

Oh yes, he was fantastic in that.

I saw him in an episode of CSI or something recently, where he played a bad guy, and it was very creepy and chilling. The man is brilliant.
      My Pokémon brings all the boys to the yard
      And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?"
      Damn right, I wanna trade cards
      I can trade you, but not Charizard

Comment

• Oh, myyyyy! That looks so cool!

Meanwhile, the title of the thread is so gosh darn short! I'm not used to that!
        “First, I’m going to use you as a human shield. Then I’m going to kill this guard...and then, I was thinking about breaking your neck.”
        ---Harry Tasker, True Lies
        Avatar: Miia, Monster Musume: Everyday Life With Monster Girls
        Anime watched in 2017: 173 episodes (65 shows: 59 watching, 6 completed, 0 dropped)

Comment

• Originally posted by superplough View Post

Oh yes, he was fantastic in that.

I saw him in an episode of CSI or something recently, where he played a bad guy, and it was very creepy and chilling. The man is brilliant.
          I just thought, he played a really funny bad guy in the remake of McHale's Navy. Not the greatest of movies, but one I enjoy watching from time to time.

Comment

• Daily thought.

I know it's spring, but WHY ARE THERE SO MANY ****ING DEER ALL OVER THE PLACE THIS YEAR JESUS CHRIST THIS IS NOT A NORMAL AMOUNT OF THESE BASTARDS.

We need a cull. And I'm not just talking about a couple hunters going into the woods. I'm talking about lines of people with frickin' machine guns marching through the woods and mowing these bastards down with extreme prejudice. I want the military to get involved and carpet bomb groups of them when they're spotted. Throw in a few Warthogs and C-130 Gunships doing around the clock strafing runs for good measure.

And every time we kill them, we have people waiting nearby to go and pick up the meat and give it to the poor. Hire a bunch of Southerners to turn it into the most delicious venison barbecue and chili ever. Screw food stamps, Southern barbecue for all and no more having to deal with so many kamikaze deer on the road all the time. EVERYBODY WINS!!
            AN is like the Hotel California. You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.....

Comment

• Jesus Kenny did a deer murder your family
              My Pokémon brings all the boys to the yard
              And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?"
              Damn right, I wanna trade cards
              I can trade you, but not Charizard

Comment

• Good lord, Krillin. Act like the Eren Jaeger of deer long enough, soon you'll be able to turn into a deer yourself.
                "I'm actually great at debating, as I've been informally trained by 4chan and Something Awful"
                Alex Decay

Comment

• Maybe we need to start a "deer season" where people are allowed to shoot them or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by old hat View Post
                    Maybe we need to start a "deer season" where people are allowed to shoot them or something.
                    Horrible idea. Violence only breeds more violence. What's next? A season where people are free to kill ducks, or how about a brief period of time where the murder of doves is condoned? I can't fathom living in such a primal society.
                    "I'm incapable of writing a clever signature." - Malachi
                    Figures

Comment

• Besides, it's actually rabbit season.
                      "I'm actually great at debating, as I've been informally trained by 4chan and Something Awful"
                      Alex Decay

Comment

• Originally posted by Caster13 View Post
                        Daily thought.

I know it's spring, but WHY ARE THERE SO MANY ****ING DEER ALL OVER THE PLACE THIS YEAR JESUS CHRIST THIS IS NOT A NORMAL AMOUNT OF THESE BASTARDS.

We need a cull. And I'm not just talking about a couple hunters going into the woods. I'm talking about lines of people with frickin' machine guns marching through the woods and mowing these bastards down with extreme prejudice. I want the military to get involved and carpet bomb groups of them when they're spotted. Throw in a few Warthogs and C-130 Gunships doing around the clock strafing runs for good measure.

And every time we kill them, we have people waiting nearby to go and pick up the meat and give it to the poor. Hire a bunch of Southerners to turn it into the most delicious venison barbecue and chili ever. Screw food stamps, Southern barbecue for all and no more having to deal with so many kamikaze deer on the road all the time. EVERYBODY WINS!!
                        Oh, that wacky Kenny! He makes me chuckle with his rants!
                        “First, I’m going to use you as a human shield. Then I’m going to kill this guard...and then, I was thinking about breaking your neck.”
                        ---Harry Tasker, True Lies
                        Avatar: Miia, Monster Musume: Everyday Life With Monster Girls
                        Anime watched in 2017: 173 episodes (65 shows: 59 watching, 6 completed, 0 dropped)

Comment

• Originally posted by Spy Princess View Post
                          Besides, it's actually rabbit season.
                          Duck season

It's turkey season.
                          Never Underestimate This Madwoman's Eternal Goober-ness
                          Taleen and Nutmeg: We are the Talmeg, nothing can stop us =D
                          AN's Alpha Female

Comment

• Originally posted by Malachi View Post

I have never denied this accusation
                            "I don’t believe any of these things and I don’t want to be agreed with about them … All I’m asking is that we take a look at this information, and … let’s see if we can’t disagree with this universe, just a little bit." - LRH

Comment

• Originally posted by superplough View Post
                              Jesus Kenny did a deer murder your family
                              I've almost hit a couple in the past few weeks, and there are so many dead ones on the road that I commute on that it looks like the Highway of Death during the First Gulf War, except with dead deer. And when you're sitting in traffic, you smell it. And yesterday, one went through my driveway and decided to take a dump right on the hood of my car. That was the last straw.

Originally posted by old hat View Post
                              Maybe we need to start a "deer season" where people are allowed to shoot them or something.
                              Not good enough. On average only around 50,000 deer get killed during it, and their numbers keep growing. And even though most people are for expanding the length of the season to kill more of them, you have to keep in mind that the "fur and meat are murder" crowd would riot if we did. And they cannot be beaten, because their numbers are only continuing to grow, as evidenced every day by the skyrocketing number of vegan stores in the state that are catering to the white collar collegiate academia crowd that comes straight out of the USC system.

Old hat, please do all of us over here on the east coast a favor and try to stop the people of your state from coming over here and continuing to mess things up more and more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caster13 View Post
                                Daily thought.

You live on the East Coast. You can't escape Bambi even if you tried

Comment

Working...
                                X