• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ Master! You're really awesome lol
    May you sail far to the far fields of fortune ~

Taleen and Nutmeg: We are the Talmeg, nothing can stop us =D

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePhillyFlash View Post

Pfft! As a resident of Philadelphia, I find your comments highly insulting. You're just a cranky meanie. There! I said it!
      Y'all got nice Kenny is regards to Philly, look at what I have to put up with as someone that loves my home state of Florida
      "I donít believe any of these things and I donít want to be agreed with about them Ö All Iím asking is that we take a look at this information, and Ö letís see if we canít disagree with this universe, just a little bit." - LRH

Comment

Pfft! As a resident of Philadelphia, I find your comments highly insulting. You're just a cranky meanie. There! I said it!
        Honestly it's mostly due to your sports teams and how the fans are. Dallas fans are better, but only because they're just plain sad rather than awful. When somebody is in denial on that level, all you can do is just feel sorry for them. Not even an intervention will work when somebody considers Tony Romo to nearly be beyond criticism. Maybe now that he's gone they might actually end up standing a chance.

Originally posted by Sazae View Post

Y'all got nice Kenny is regards to Philly, look at what I have to put up with as someone that loves my home state of Florida
        Honestly man, a lot of the jokes pretty much write themselves. It's kind of hard not to.

However I will admit that judging by a number of the latest wave of people who are moving into my state, and the fact that yours has so many people from elsewhere, I wouldn't be surprised if most of your bad examples tend to come from the Midwest. I thought the Midwest was more polite, proper and wholesome than the examples I've been seeing lately. Is this what you have to deal with regularly? If so, please accept my apologies.

Granted though at least you don't have women like these brain trusts.

http://people.com/crime/another-new-...tion-and-wins/
        http://people.com/celebrity/rachel-c...a-scholarship/

It's a sad fact that the New York area has an unfortunate tendency to produce a lot of daddy's princesses. We just try to not talk about it. Just try going more than 2 blocks without seeing at least one young girl in a brand new Range Rover or German SUV that she got for her high school graduation. With a bong poking out from under the passenger's seat and an empty bottle of Jack in the back in the rear of course.

The male equivalent replaces the Jack with Smirnoff Ice. Why I will never understand, because I have taste buds.
        Last edited by Caster13; March 20th, 2017, 11:14 AM.
        AN is like the Hotel California. You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.....

Comment

Dude, he's not lying about some things though...

I mean, I love PA and am grateful that I"m here and I miss being near Philly, but we are BAD at sports

Comment

• Where Top Gear has died comes Top Gear America.

http://www.roadandtrack.com/car-cult...ter-this-year/
            Lads, we're getting this ship underway - Cassin Young
            Muh Figures

Comment

• 21 March is Mother's day here ..Happy mother's day to all moms in the world, and RIP all moms who aren't. <3
              May you sail far to the far fields of fortune ~

Taleen and Nutmeg: We are the Talmeg, nothing can stop us =D

Comment

• PA was cool when I visited in 2012 (wow, long time ago already). Seemed decent from what we went through.

New Jersey, on the other hand, was designed by Hell's own architect.

Comment

• I was to visit PA but specifically the town of Oxford but that is for personal reasons
                  "I donít believe any of these things and I donít want to be agreed with about them Ö All Iím asking is that we take a look at this information, and Ö letís see if we canít disagree with this universe, just a little bit." - LRH

Comment

• So I found this on the internet. And I nearly passed out from laughing so hard.

I thought this was 2017, not 1817? Was I mistaken? Is this real life?
                    AN is like the Hotel California. You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.....

Comment

• That list fails for lack of "furries".
                      "I'm actually great at debating, as I've been informally trained by 4chan and Something Awful"
                      Alex Decay

Comment

• Originally posted by A Dead Spy View Post
                        That list fails for lack of "furries".
                        Oh shit, you're right.

How the hell could they have possibly missed that? Well, except for the possibility that the person who made this actually IS a furry, because people who tend to be this preachy and religious tend to be some sort of sex fiend. And never the good kind.

$10 says that they go to Bangkok twice a year for a "religious mission".
                        Last edited by Caster13; March 21st, 2017, 12:38 AM.

Comment

• Bangkok is my religion.
                          "I'm incapable of writing a clever signature." - Malachi
                          Figures

Comment

• Originally posted by Caster13 View Post
                            I thought this was 2017, not 1817? Was I mistaken? Is this real life?
                            It looks like a Landover Baptist style parody.

Comment

• I wouldn't be too sure about that. In this day and age, Poe's/Kanye's Law might not be in effect. Even The Onion can't come up with some of the stuff that is actually real now.

Originally posted by Malachi View Post
                              Bangkok is my religion.
                              Note to self, if I meet a girl who Malachi has slept with, do not touch even with a 39 and a half foot pole, one of those full body condoms from The Naked Gun, and a hazmat suit.
                              Last edited by Caster13; March 21st, 2017, 12:47 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caster13 View Post
                                Note to self, if I meet a girl who Malachi has slept with, do not touch even with a 39 and a half foot pole, one of those full body condoms from The Naked Gun, and a hazmat suit.
                                WTF is a condom?
                                "I'm incapable of writing a clever signature." - Malachi
                                Figures

Comment

Working...
                                X