New Twin Peaks so Won't You Fire Walk With Me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Twin Peaks so Won't You Fire Walk With Me

Since the new version of the show will be coming out soon I wanted to get a thread started for it but besides me and goddessofanime I am not sure who all are fans of this masterpiece.

"I donít believe any of these things and I donít want to be agreed with about them Ö All Iím asking is that we take a look at this information, and Ö letís see if we canít disagree with this universe, just a little bit." - LRH

I'm still waiting to have a good week to watch it.

Comment

Since the new ones do not start until next month I plan on watching both seasons and the movie to get ready for Agent Cooper to return to Twin Peaks and hopefully the Black Lodge
      "I donít believe any of these things and I donít want to be agreed with about them Ö All Iím asking is that we take a look at this information, and Ö letís see if we canít disagree with this universe, just a little bit." - LRH

Comment

I'm a fan, hopefully the new show won't disappoint.

I've never seen the movie, heard some many bad/mixed things about it so not encouraged to see it.

Comment

Yeah the movie really isn't required watching and kind of acts like a prequel to a series that didn't need one. It does give you the last few days of Laura Palmer alive which may or may not be something everybody wants to see but is highlighted by scenes of the Man From Another Place and the late great David Bowie.

Comment

This better show up on itunes or somewhere I can stream free! *does not have SHowtime.

Hopefully though it doesn't wind up like the second season where it was full of shit once they reveal the killer

Comment

Honey you know that if it doesn't wind up on something like iTunes or an easy method I have you taken care of for the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Sazae View Post
                Honey you know that if it doesn't wind up on something like iTunes or an easy method I have you taken care of for the show.

I forgot.

I might hold you to that. I don't have Showtime.

Comment

Originally posted by goddessofanime View Post

I forgot.

I might hold you to that. I don't have Showtime.
                  Please do hold me to it, I will give the public promise on here so I can't back out of it and say that I will get you all the new Twin Peaks.

Comment

I still think that Mulholland Drive was the best thing that David Lynch ever done. Much better than even Twin Peaks.

Comment

Twin Peaks seems to drastically fall into that category of you either love it or hate it for numerous reasons. I'm the first to admit the show isn't for everybody and hell it isn't for most people but I just love that abstract strange style to it.

Comment

I've never watched Twin Peaks. Is it a good show?
                        “First, I’m going to use you as a human shield. Then I’m going to kill this guard...and then, I was thinking about breaking your neck.”
                        ---Harry Tasker, True Lies
                        Avatar: Miia, Monster Musume: Everyday Life With Monster Girls
                        Anime watched in 2017: 173 episodes (65 shows: 59 watching, 6 completed, 0 dropped)

Comment

People like me and goddessofanime enjoy it but it is a really strange show especially once you get to season 2. Definitely worth a watch though just to see what all the fuss is about.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhillyFlash View Post
                            I've never watched Twin Peaks. Is it a good show?
                            Its basically a LSD trip.

(David Duchovny is hot)

Comment

I can't believe I forgot about the legendary Levon when I mentioned and Goddy as fans

Comment

Working...
                              X