Nutmeg is RED!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nutmeg is RED!!!!

Our long time dream came true and Nutmeg is now a mod! What's going to happen next?

Congrats Nutmeg! Feel the power baby feel it
    May you sail far to the far fields of fortune ~

Taleen and Nutmeg: We are the Talmeg, nothing can stop us =D

Yes, just a little while ago we granted Nutmeg the powers of Red to dish out the Alpha justice where needed.
    "I donít believe any of these things and I donít want to be agreed with about them Ö All Iím asking is that we take a look at this information, and Ö letís see if we canít disagree with this universe, just a little bit." - LRH

Comment

Next Member to Become Moderator: Nutmeg

Just giving the people what they want
      Never Underestimate This Madwoman's Eternal Goober-ness
      AN's Alpha Female

Comment

Hey missing members!

Nutmeg is red
        Taleen is blue
        The golden age is coming
        where the heck are you?

May you sail far to the far fields of fortune ~

Comment

ahh...congrats.

Comment

..Congrats!..

Comment

NUTMEG'S A COMMUNIST?!?! TRAITOR!!!

capscapscpsCongratsNutmegcaps
              "I'm actually great at debating, as I've been informally trained by 4chan and Something Awful"
              Alex Decay

Comment

Congrats! People always told me I look good in red, but I think I would look crappy in red here, so I'm sticking with blue.
                Meow Meow
                The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
                ~Mahatma Ghandi

Comment

She very much deserved it and is going to be my right hand here on the forum while I try and work on some of the admin things.
                  "I donít believe any of these things and I donít want to be agreed with about them Ö All Iím asking is that we take a look at this information, and Ö letís see if we canít disagree with this universe, just a little bit." - LRH

Comment

Congrats to Nutmeg the Red!
                    "You may be wondering about the red suit. Well, that’s so the bad guys can’t see me bleed.”
                    ---Deadpool, Deadpool
                    Avatar: Kei and Yuri, Dirty Pair
                    Anime watched in 2017: 124 episodes (57 shows: 51 watching, 6 completed, 0 dropped)

Comment

Congrats!

Now get to work, Girl!

Comment

Thank you all. I just hope I can be a great mod for you and sazae!
                        AN's Alpha Female

Comment

Is it wrong that I didn't notice that occurred until today? Congrats Nutmeg!

loplop's Anime List : loplop's Figure Collection : loplop's Pixiv Profile : loplop on Twitter

“There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.” -- Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Originally posted by loplop View Post
                            Is it wrong that I didn't notice that occurred until today? Congrats Nutmeg!
                            It happened last night... so no, not wrong at all.
                            AN's Alpha Female

Comment

It is with immense pleasure that I am here to witness the official birth of a new era in AN/RightStuf forums.

The era of Lord Sazmeg, or shall I say, Nutae. My liege (*bows*).

I can truly sense the gears of revolutionary changes spinning into overdrive, and I can only describe this as the dawning of a true Rennaissance period on AN forums. Yes, under the benevolent guidance of Sazae and Nutmeg, we can make AN/Right Stuf forums great again - the envy of the world of anime forums! Let us proceed on this great new adventure together and forge a community spirit so strong that it would attract new and old members alike into a communion of dynamic posting activity.

Comment

Working...
                              X