Goodbye 2016 and Hello 2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye 2016 and Hello 2017

I'm sure many of us are happy that '16 is over and we get a sort of new start with 2017. So good riddance to a pretty terribly year as we welcome with open arms to one that hopefully will be better.

And remember that this is a night where many people party a lot so please everyone be responsible so you can make it safely into the new years.

Happy New Years AN from your friendly neighborhood Sazae
    "Scientology is evil; its techniques are evil; its practice is a serious threat to the community, medically, morally, and socially; and its adherents are sadly deluded and often mentally ill... (Scientology is) the world's largest organization of unqualified persons engaged in the practice of dangerous techniques which masquerade as mental therapy."

Hope it will be a great year for everyone!

Happy new year from the far far and away Taleen! :3
    It's neither the Volts that kill you nor the Amps it's your stupidity -My Brother

Taleen and Nutmeg: We are the Talmeg, nothing can stop us =D

Comment

Happy New Year AN!! Hope 2017 brings you everything you desire.
      Never Underestimate This Madwoman's Eternal Goober-ness
      AN's Alpha Female

Taleen and Nutmeg: We are the Talmeg, nothing can stop us =D

Comment

Happy 2017, ANers! I hope the new year will be bring joy to everyone!
        “My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician. And, to tell the truth, there’s hardly a difference.”
        ---Harry S. Truman
        Anime watched in 2017: 27 episodes (16 shows: 16 watching, 0 completed, 0 dropped)

Comment

Yes, here's to a prosperous 2017 for the community here!

I had a wonderful dream last night about a rock demon destroying the ground underneath me, so that I was about to be swallowed up by the sea. But the guardian of the sea built a bridge for me to escape. Subsequently, the rock demon fashioned hundreds of stone spears and hurled it in my direction. But the guardian of the sky turned them into birds, and they flew away from me. I think that's a sign of things to come this year for me, yep.

Comment

I hope this New Year finds everyone with things going just a little bit better all the way around. . . .

loplop's Anime List : loplop's Figure Collection : loplop's Pixiv Profile : loplop on Twitter

“There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.” -- Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Working...
            X