Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm just starting XI, since XIV servers are offline as they are transitioning to ARR (version 2.0)

But jeeze, it literally has been installing updates for the past 5 hours. And about another 4 to go! Looks like I won't be playing tonight
    My Anime List
    SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY

Comment

• New trailer for the Seekers of Adoulin expansion just release, released date in March.

http://youtu.be/LzePg-ws-qU

So that gives me plenty of time to finish up WotG before it arrives, assuming I'm not playing the relaunch of XIV by then.
      My Anime List | My Backloggery | My Top 15 Anime | My Top 15 Video Games | My Top 10 Manga | My Figures (Updated)
      Gamertags: Sushikins (PSN/Steam/Wii U) | BuckeyeSushi (XBL) | 1590-4702-0875 (3DS)
      Current Avatar:L'rydia Khiryu - FFXIV:ARR
      Currently Watching: Kill la Kill
      Currently Playing: Final Fantasy X|V | Hatsune Miku Project Diva F | Bravely Default Demo

Comment

• When I tried this game, prior to the release of FF14, it was already extremely dead in terms of population. I'm stunned they are releasing new updates still. Unless I just got really, really unlucky with my choice of server.

Comment

• Originally posted by Soluzar View Post
          When I tried this game, prior to the release of FF14, it was already extremely dead in terms of population. I'm stunned they are releasing new updates still. Unless I just got really, really unlucky with my choice of server.
          It's sure not the way it used to be back in it's early days, but if you get the right server, there are still a fair amount of people playing it, it's just everyone has mostly migrated to the big cities like Jeuno now.
          My Anime List | My Backloggery | My Top 15 Anime | My Top 15 Video Games | My Top 10 Manga | My Figures (Updated)
          Gamertags: Sushikins (PSN/Steam/Wii U) | BuckeyeSushi (XBL) | 1590-4702-0875 (3DS)
          Currently Playing: Final Fantasy X|V | Hatsune Miku Project Diva F | Bravely Default Demo

Comment

• http://www.amazon.co.uk/Final-Fantas...dp/B00BLW4CUK/

FFXI on Xbox 360 seems all wrong.

I remember playing this with people who were playing it on PS2.
            "We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing."
            Blog! | 360voice blog! | Gaming network tags | Current Avatar | PSN Profile
            Seiyuu database! <-- not just anime roles, lots more videogame data than ANN

Comment

• Originally posted by tenshi_a View Post
              http://www.amazon.co.uk/Final-Fantas...dp/B00BLW4CUK/

FFXI on Xbox 360 seems all wrong.

I remember playing this with people who were playing it on PS2.
              Gonna get back into it again?

Comment

• Originally posted by Soluzar View Post
                Gonna get back into it again?
                No way! I have too many games to play. Besides, my old friends in FFXI have also moved on.
                "We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing."
                Blog! | 360voice blog! | Gaming network tags | Current Avatar | PSN Profile
                Seiyuu database! <-- not just anime roles, lots more videogame data than ANN

Comment

• I love XI a lot...but I'm at the point where I either have to grind endless boring hours on trials to improve my favorite class, or start level and equipment grinding a new class I'm not sure if I'll love as much. As such I haven't gotten back to playing it in months, I thought the new expansion would get me into it, but outside of playing with the new jobs I don't have much interest.

Plus it's such a time sink.

Comment

• I keep thinking about coming back to FFXI but I don't know anyone who still plays.
                    My Anime List Figures "It wont enix has been better then sqare since after snes we still remain sqaresoft just because of snes days." kulitsky33

Comment

• Decided to comeback. Game has changed a lot. Got my war from 37 to 51 in a couple of days. Working on dnc went from 31 to 41 in last day or so
                      My Anime List Figures "It wont enix has been better then sqare since after snes we still remain sqaresoft just because of snes days." kulitsky33

Comment

• Tons of women running around in Yakutas. I'm okay with this.

Also on Hyperion last night, there was at least 50 people in a line doing the new (old) bomb dance.
                        My Anime List
                        SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY

Comment

• Wrrooong thread Jon
                          I long for that of which i dream of...

As one journey ends... another begins.

http://mirkz2005.deviantart.com/

Comment

• Started playing again after a year out off. They added some new missions involving characters from Roz cop wotg and toau. Completing them gives a key item that greatly boosts exp gains to absurd levels, and allows for you to have a full party of Alter egos. I leveled rune fencer from 1-47 in a couple of hours

Comment

Working...
                            X