No announcement yet.

Final Fantasy XV

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just that every single trailer released so far makes the game look like a 60-hour long QTE.
    Currently Playing: Fast RMX
    Recently Finished: Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Comment

Originally posted by Vaikyuko View Post
      So much for their grand Fabula Nova Crystallis line, too.
      That line of products has already had three PS3 RPGs with pretty high production values, as well as some spin-offs. It isn't like you could call it a total failure.

Comment

Originally posted by Soluzar View Post
        That line of products has already had three PS3 RPGs with pretty high production values, as well as some spin-offs. It isn't like you could call it a total failure.
        The way they were talking, though, it was as if it would be this encompassing line of multiplatform games that would essentially be a new spinoff Final Fantasy series, more or less. Instead it's now just XIII to XIII-3, since Versus became XV and Agito XIII became something else entirely.
        Blog|DVDs|Games|Anime|Movies|Comics
        Current Avatar: Ruby, Vocaloid

"The agriculture ministry is not in charge of Gundam," ministry official Tsutomu Shimomura said.

Comment

Demo for FFXV is now live on PS4 and Xbox One.

Source: http://www.polygon.com/2016/3/31/113...4-and-xbox-one
          "We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing."
          Blog! | 360voice blog! | Gaming network tags | Current Avatar | PSN Profile
          Seiyuu database! <-- not just anime roles, lots more videogame data than ANN

Comment

*watches demo*

......Wow, another FF lead that looks like a wimpy emo teenager. And his name literally means Night? Holy freaking crap Square....

Squeenix, please die already. And if there is a God in heaven, do so before you realize that you have Chrono Trigger in your portfolio and proceed to make another one of those games where it turns out that Sephiroth is the villain and Cloud ends up saving everyone rendering the entire game pointless.
            Last edited by Caster13; April 17th, 2016, 09:01 PM.
            AN is like the Hotel California. You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.....

Comment

Just 2 weeks :D Can't wait for this release. I'm thinking about taking a day or two off over the weekend after release to have more time to play it
              I long for that of which i dream of...

As one journey ends... another begins.

http://mirkz2005.deviantart.com/

Comment

I find the amount of promotion this game is getting to be really off-putting. As in, a poor product needs that much more promotion to succeed than a genuinely good product, because it needs to make all its sales on good faith; it's never going to get sales on word-of-mouth.

There's a promotion they're doing here in England where there's a full cinema event: http://www.odeon.co.uk/films/ODEON_U...Release/17008/

And that just plays into that idea that Final Fantasy just wants to be a series of shiny cut-scenes rather than an RPG.

I'm trying to ignore it. But it gnaws at me.

From what I've seen of the gameplay, it seems pretty oddball, which really appeals to me. I'm not going to pre-order it or anything though. Happy to wait and see.

Comment

I'm having no trouble ignoring it, I don't have a PS4 or Xbox 1 and that won't change cause both consoles are rather boring. It baffles me why they can't release a PC version as well...given their success on the PC platform. And we know they need every dime they can get out of this expensive game. You know what else is dumb?

FFXII HD is for PS4 only. Even though XV is coming to Xbox One. And FFX/X2 HD is on PC, but nope we don't get XII either. Square is so ****ing dumb I swear to god. Just release all your damn FF games on every platform. I don't get why they do this...it makes no sense.

Oh well, no sale for them.
                  Last edited by Jon; November 21st, 2016, 11:39 PM.
                  My Anime List
                  SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY

Comment

I guess when they started the project - 10 years ago - PC wasn't as mainstream as it is now, so they dropped it from needing a PC version on launch.

Also, whenever Square-Enix launch an ex-console game on PC, it's usually a port that's "more or less like the console version but a bit slower and with broken controls" and PC gamers will complain and complain and complain. So Square-Enix probably don't want to deal with that on launch day.

Just wait and see what happens. The company love remasters and remakes, so I can't imagine there will "never" be a PC version...

Comment

Working...
                    X