Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sqeenix is going all out, seeing this on cups, cans, billboards.
    “Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.” George Orwell.

"When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier when it's called 'The People's Stick' ." Mikhail Bakunin

"A citizen can hardly distinguish between a tax and a fine, except that the fine is generally much lighter." G. K. Chesterton

Comment

Originally posted by Bernard_Monsha View Post

Sqeenix is going all out, seeing this on cups, cans, billboards.
      Im pumped. This is like, the only game that makes me happy anymore

My Anime List
      SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY

Comment

Despite only being halfway through ARR, I pre-ordered Stormblood.

It looks great plus it was only ~$30, so why not?
        Art: AN's Art Thread Last updated:10/17/15 // DeviantArt
        Gaming: Backloggery // HLTB // Raptr
        Currently Playing: Xenoblade Chronicles X (Wii U)

Comment

Originally posted by ryushe View Post
          Despite only being halfway through ARR, I pre-ordered Stormblood.

It looks great plus it was only ~$30, so why not?
          You can get the jobs once you finish ARR so long as it's installed

"When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier when it's called 'The People's Stick' ." Mikhail Bakunin

"A citizen can hardly distinguish between a tax and a fine, except that the fine is generally much lighter." G. K. Chesterton

Comment

You can get the jobs once you finish ARR so long as it's installed
            Oh yeah? I didn't know that. Awesome.
            Art: AN's Art Thread Last updated:10/17/15 // DeviantArt
            Gaming: Backloggery // HLTB // Raptr
            Currently Playing: Xenoblade Chronicles X (Wii U)

Comment

So after a rough start with Rauban and Pippen extreme how have you liked the expansion Jon

Comment

So after a rough start with Rauban and Pippen extreme how have you liked the expansion Jon
                I got through Rauban on the first day, only to be road blocked by Pippin extreme . Either the instance would fail or I would get a 90k. So for the first few days I was leveling up my miner (now 65) and doing PvP for experience. Now that the issues are over and done with, I'm enjoying the story a lot. I don't think it has the emotional impact that Heavenward has,though. I just got to Yanxia so I still have many quests to go, so that could change.

I'm not sold on all the job changes. The fancy new gauges for every class seem rather pointless For example, on MNK it was easy to see how much longer you had before greased lightning would wear off, it was located with the rest of your status effects, same with chakra. Now I just have more things to look at, and one more thing to clutter my HUD. I don't like it, I really hope they give us the option to turn it off and replace it with how it was in the past. Luckily I play in 1440p so I have plenty of space, but it's still annoying.

I'm playing PLD in the expansion, even though I raid with MNK. The PLD changes so far are great. more dps, flashier defensive CDs. but not much has changed. I read through the WAR and DRK changes and they sound terrible :/ Haven't played any of the healers yet, but I loved playing WHM and stance dancing, I typically would out dps people in duty finder Like all its moves have been removed. They buffed AST even more. I just don't know what they were thinking with the tank and healer changes. I also feel like the game is a lot less complex now, and it was already pretty easy to begin with.

But I still am having a lot of fun. It's the best MMORPG out. I'm in love with Kugane. The music is superb as always. Can't wait to dip my feet in Omega Savage and the new Aquapolis. I'll be playing this for a looong time!

/endpost. I love FFXIV

My Anime List
                SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY

Comment

OK... Mr. Nutmeg is thinking of resubscribing to FFXIV.... but we know no one on our server. What servers are you all on?
                  Never Underestimate This Madwoman's Eternal Goober-ness
                  Taleen and Nutmeg: We are the Talmeg. 2017 Best AN couple
                  AN's Alpha Female

Comment

Does anyone play on the Adamantoise server? I am playing with some friends, but I just am trying the free trial. The game is fun, but I need a better computer, because I don't like playing this on my ps4.
                    "Adults have their reasons. You children who see the world in black and white will learn soon enough about shades of grey."

Comment

Recently resubbed and bought the stormblood expansion.
                      Yet to get to the Stormblood areas, but I'm enjoying being back in the game. I'm on the Tonberry server. Still in my old FC but I kind of feel like a stranger because I haven't been around for so long. Still a few familiar names around but I still feel like I know nobody, I suppose that'll improve over time if I keep at it, still a few familiar names around.
                      I long for that of which i dream of...

As one journey ends... another begins.

http://mirkz2005.deviantart.com/

Comment

Just restarted. It's been so long, I started a new character. We moved all our people to Jenova. Played for about 4 hours last night. I'm level 16 already. I forgot how much I loved this game.
                        AN's Alpha Female

Comment

Originally posted by Nutmeg View Post
                          Just restarted. It's been so long, I started a new character. We moved all our people to Jenova. Played for about 4 hours last night. I'm level 16 already. I forgot how much I loved this game.
                          I started out again after about a year break just play for an hour a day leveling crafters to 70. To bad you're not on Excaliber we have 3 podcast and Denmo/Mr Face based out of here.

Comment

I'm already at level 33... and I'm doing like like 22 main story quests. We went with a server with double EXP... cause why not. I couldn't remember which server you were on Bernard_Monsha or we would have gone there.
                            AN's Alpha Female

Comment

Here is my FC's podcast. Basically 2 people getting drunk and talking about the game pretty comfy.

Comment

Working...
                              X