Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Considering how slow my progress is on my main, I definitely don't feel like making an alt.
    Would consider a server transfer, or it would be nice if anyone feels like coming to Moogle.

Comment

• Moogle would be a decent choice if not for two things: It's one of the restricted servers and it's a European Server which would make it inconvenient for most of AN's XIV playing populace. I don't know how good the EU servers are for people connecting from America. The Montreal servers are decent for people playing from Europe.

I've been looking at these

http://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...06d0909189e479
      http://jonathanprice.org/xiv/compare/

And it looks like the highest population servers that aren't locked out are Behemoth, Faerie, Sargatanas and Ultros.
      Last edited by KatayokuのTenshi; August 14th, 2015, 05:05 PM.
      For the stronger we our houses do build,
      The less chance we have of being killed. -William Topaz McGonagall

Comment

• Move wherever you want... Mr. Nutmeg and I just suspended our accounts. I might get back on later... but for now, I'm not really playing.

I'm paid through the end of Sept... so who knows.
        Never Underestimate This Madwoman's Eternal Goober-ness
        Taleen and Nutmeg: We are the Talmeg, nothing can stop us =D
        AN's Alpha Female

Avatar: Diana, Little Witch Academia

Comment

• I started the fisherman class today and whilst its quite relaxing, it also takes SOOOOO long to level.
          I've tried doing the levequests but spend more time running around trying to find the right bait or the right spot rather than finding the right fish. Progression after lvl 8 has been surprisingly slow compared to the combat classes.
          I long for that of which i dream of...

As one journey ends... another begins.

http://mirkz2005.deviantart.com/

Comment

• I do like fishing in RPGs. Don't know why, I just do.

I haven't really been doing many levequests with fishing. I just go - wherever I am, if I see water, I try and fish there. If the place is higher than my fisherman level, as long as there's some bait I can use that's appropriate to that spot, I might catch something.

That seemed to level it up without me noticing so much.

But then, I do like fishing.

I am surprised the fishing mini-game was simplified from the FFXI version. This way of fishing in FFXIV is how fishing was in that game when it started, but there were too many gil-sellers writing automated fishing scripts to make easy money. So they added a feature where you hook a fish, then need to move the stick according to which way the fish is swimming for a bit, before you land it. That extra involvement made fishing a lot more fun.
            "We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing."
            Blog! | 360voice blog! | Gaming network tags | Current Avatar | PSN Profile
            Seiyuu database! <-- not just anime roles, lots more videogame data than ANN

Comment

• Fishing is fun ^^ Although I haven't leveled it to max yet, I enjoy it. Been leveling leatherworker/carpenter and taking a break from Alexander Savage. I have a i192 Dark Knight and a 180ish monk.

Sad fact: I have 3900 or so odd hours on this game. Been playing Xenoblade lately to kinda break the addiction ^^
              Last edited by Jon; August 17th, 2015, 06:28 PM.
              My Anime List
              SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY

Comment

• lol wow... I thought I was doing well for around 500+ hours!
                Yet to get to Alexander Savage, actually.. speaking of... I should spend today before the reset trying to get my drops from A3 and A4 seeing I didnt jump on last night
                I long for that of which i dream of...

As one journey ends... another begins.

http://mirkz2005.deviantart.com/

Comment

• Last night, I did the new event that's going on, for the 2nd anniversary of A Realm Reborn.

You get 2 minions as a reward.

It's a really cool event! =D
                  "We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing."
                  Blog! | 360voice blog! | Gaming network tags | Current Avatar | PSN Profile
                  Seiyuu database! <-- not just anime roles, lots more videogame data than ANN

Comment

• So this is a thing:

http://youtu.be/PWOuhgXV6ik
                    For the stronger we our houses do build,
                    The less chance we have of being killed. -William Topaz McGonagall

Comment

• New patch preview is out and Bernard wants to kill a Brachiosaurus
                      “Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.” George Orwell.

"When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier when it's called 'The People's Stick' ." Mikhail Bakunin

"A citizen can hardly distinguish between a tax and a fine, except that the fine is generally much lighter." G. K. Chesterton

Comment

• They just took off the 14 day limit for free trial, basically you are just capped at level 35. Also

"When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier when it's called 'The People's Stick' ." Mikhail Bakunin

"A citizen can hardly distinguish between a tax and a fine, except that the fine is generally much lighter." G. K. Chesterton

Comment

• Originally posted by Bernard_Monsha View Post
                          They just took off the 14 day limit for free trial, basically you are just capped at level 35. Also

Pumped.

I have 6400+ hours logged...bring it!

I truly love FFXIV. I don't know what it is about the game, but I keep playing.
                          My Anime List
                          SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY

Comment

• Oh Bernard....you should watch this:

and this XD

My Anime List
                            SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon View Post
                              Oh Bernard....you should watch this:

and this XD

That Lalafell video was filmed at my FC house.

Comment

• That's awesome! Small world, haha.
                                My Anime List
                                SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY

Comment

Working...
                                X