X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• many of you voted for FF8, i think it is ok~~
    My Favorite Anime:
    Kuroshitsuji+Darker Than Black+Blue Exorcist+Bleach+Kimi ni Todoke+Skip Beat +Reborn+++++...
    Pokemon cosplay blog---Bleach

Comment

• I'm glad the FF8-hatin' isn't as strong as I expected it to be. For some reason, people just don't appreciate how awesome FF8 really was. They harp and moan about the battle system, which is a matter of game mechanics, not storyline or characters. It's completely missing the point.

FF8 was an excellent game, period.

Now, FF9, on the other hand... -shudders-
      My name is Cloud. I have a sword.

Comment

• FF8 is my least favorite.... Mr. Nutmeg never finished it. I did... on my own. And I wasn't that impressed with it overall...
        Never Underestimate This Madwoman's Eternal Goober-ness
        Taleen and Nutmeg: We are the Talmeg, nothing can stop us =D
        AN's Alpha Female

Avatar: Baby Groot, Guardians of the Galaxy

Comment

• I see this post just got resurrected from the long, dead past.

In that case, I'd throw my vote out for Final Fantasy XIII as the absolute worst game in the series so far (not counting XI or XIV). It's so bad that I actual felt horrible buyer's remorse after dropping the $60 on it and playing it a few hours.

At least with Final Fantasy IX (my second worst hated FF game), I played it for a good 15 hours or so before I realized I really didn't like the game and was just going through the motions.
          Currently playing: Atelier Sophie (PS4)
          Current Avatar: Asagi from Disgaea Dimension 2

Comment

• Originally posted by Gibb View Post
            I see this post just got resurrected from the long, dead past.

In that case, I'd throw my vote out for Final Fantasy XIII as the absolute worst game in the series so far (not counting XI or XIV). It's so bad that I actual felt horrible buyer's remorse after dropping the $60 on it and playing it a few hours.
            Well, I can see why...

At least with Final Fantasy IX (my second worst hated FF game), I played it for a good 15 hours or so before I realized I really didn't like the game and was just going through the motions.
            You're a bad person and you should feel bad!
            Art: AN's Art Thread Last updated:10/17/15 // DeviantArt
            Gaming: Backloggery // HLTB // Raptr
            Currently Playing: Xenoblade Chronicles X (Wii U)

Comment

• The worst final fantasy game is hands down 13-2. Compared to 13 it has very little character development. They took away really good characters and left it with 2 people. The story was weak, using time travel is a sad excuse to make a good story.

Well that's my opinion.

p.s

Noel should die.

Comment

• been a long time since i played it but i think ima go with ff8 the battles i didn't care 4, seemed like gfs did most of work(i don't think i made it that far be4 i quit), ff9 was my fav when i was younger(although 7 is great too), ff 13 is kinda cool, i own the first part, thinking bout getting ff x111 part 2

Comment

• Worst..... hmmm..... FF XIII. I was so disappointed in everything.

Comment

• Unless we're restricting mobile entries, there's no possible way All the Bravest or that mobile FFT game aren't the answer.
                    Currently Playing: Fast RMX
                    Recently Finished: Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Comment

• Is anything past X really good? I was just wondering, I haven't been paying attention to stuff like that ever since idk 2004/2005 or something.

I don't really have the time but I was thinking of catching up with the series sometime in the future, since I still consider VIII the best video game I have ever played, closely followed by IX and VII....

Anyway once XI came out I was done with it lol.
                      ~"I'm not here to judge or anything...but please know, that you're wrong...and I will end your life now."

~"**** happens...usually to those who deserve it."

~"Well...****."

Comment

• Ignoring XI/XIV? FFXIII-2 gets a lot of flak it doesn't deserve. It's not amazing, but it certainly isn't bad. Crysis Core is okay, apparently Type-0 is really good. The mainline games have been pretty **** for awhile: VIII, X, XII, and XIII all sucked.
                        Currently Playing: Fast RMX
                        Recently Finished: Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Comment

• I'd change my answer to XIII-2, I hate that game with a passion and prefer to deny it's very existence. I'm sure the mobile games are even worse, but I don't tend to count those as games.

As for post IX, I loved FFXI and XIII the most of the bunch, and they make 2 out of my top 3 FF games, and I really enjoy X and XIV. XII is okay in the fun department but was lacking in the likable characters and story department. I enjoyed it when I played it, but I probably won't go back to it unless they do an HD remake for it.

As for my least favorite main FF games, they would be I, III and VIII. I and III are low mostly because they fell so outdated and have such a generic story/little to no character development that I find them very hard to get into and play these days. VIII only gets the nod over them because at least it has the ATB system which is always fun, but frankly has some awful characters and a plot that at the end of the day was completely pointless.
                          My Anime List | My Backloggery | My Top 15 Anime | My Top 15 Video Games | My Top 10 Manga | My Figures (Updated)
                          Gamertags: Sushikins (PSN/Steam/Wii U) | BuckeyeSushi (XBL) | 1590-4702-0875 (3DS)
                          Current Avatar:L'rydia Khiryu - FFXIV:ARR
                          Currently Watching: Kill la Kill
                          Currently Playing: Final Fantasy X|V | Hatsune Miku Project Diva F | Bravely Default Demo

Comment

• I thought Final Fantasy mystic quest was lacking.

Comment

• Maybe I'm weird for this (#notrollinghere), but I almost whole-heartedly hated 9 as a game even though I knew it was an homage to the classics (which I do think are pretty damn good, mind you). The main problem I had with 9 was not its graphics or music (both of which were fine to me) but its semi-incoherent plot, grindy very mundane mechanics (trance was such an annoying feature that really should have been given control of by the player) and the massive over abundance of its minigames. I know that the latter part was to help make the game world feel alive and add to the immersion of it but I felt like they were used to lazily pad out the game. Weird?
                              Sometimes to combat Chaos, one must embrace the darkness.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nutmeg View Post
                                FF8 is my least favorite.... Mr. Nutmeg never finished it. I did... on my own. And I wasn't that impressed with it overall...
                                I think I'm going to stick with FFVIII. FFXIII is a close 2nd, but I feel like I might play FXIII again, and I don't feel that way about FVIII. I haven't played the XIII sequels yet. Been way to busy playing XIV (which is a fav).

As much as I don't like FFVIII, it has good music. Most FF games do.
                                Never Underestimate This Madwoman's Eternal Goober-ness
                                Taleen and Nutmeg: We are the Talmeg, nothing can stop us =D
                                AN's Alpha Female

Avatar: Baby Groot, Guardians of the Galaxy

Comment

Working...
                                X