No announcement yet.

What game are you playing right now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ratchet and Clank 2: Going Commando- So far so good. I'll give my thoughts on it once I'm finished with it.

Comment

Originally posted by SwatKat90 View Post
      Ratchet and Clank 2: Going Commando- So far so good. I'll give my thoughts on it once I'm finished with it.
      Pretty much all the Ratchet and Clank games are very good and fun (Except Clank on the PSP). If you do a bunch in the franchise I personally loved All 4 One due it just being different in a good way and the multiplayer. The "remake" of the original on the PS4 is awesome and probably my favorite in the entire franchise.
      "I donít believe any of these things and I donít want to be agreed with about them Ö All Iím asking is that we take a look at this information, and Ö letís see if we canít disagree with this universe, just a little bit." - LRH

Comment

Onmyoji (mobile/Windows), which sports a cool supernatural Japan setting and story but also grinding for randomized awards, as it's free-to-play and you can pay money for more randomized draws. I haven't spent any money on it so far.

Alliance Alive (3DS), which sounds like the name of a J-idol group but is really a SaGa-style RPG with cute characters and a story about freeing an oppressed population by uniting them across variously themed worlds. You play as different groups of characters at different times, and their stories intertwine.

Comment

Going through some Switch games at the moment. Playing Bayonetta 2 for the third time, Mario + Rabbids, and the very excellent Rayman Legends.
          "I donít believe any of these things and I donít want to be agreed with about them Ö All Iím asking is that we take a look at this information, and Ö letís see if we canít disagree with this universe, just a little bit." - LRH

Comment

crysis 3 and battlefield 1 and i planned to play call of duty ww2

Comment

Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance on Wii U Virtual Console.

Comment

God of War (2018) - Didn't know a guy from Stargate TV was Kratos' voice.
                "Gotta get in tune with Sailor Moon. Cause that cartoon has got the boom Anime babes that make me think the wrong thing." Barenaked Ladies' One Week

Comment

Batman: Arkham Asylum for PS3.

Comment

Batman: Arkham City for PS3.

Comment

Working...
                    X