No announcement yet.

What game are you playing right now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Onmyoji (mobile/Windows), which sports a cool supernatural Japan setting and story but also grinding for randomized awards, as it's free-to-play and you can pay money for more randomized draws. I haven't spent any money on it so far.

Alliance Alive (3DS), which sounds like the name of a J-idol group but is really a SaGa-style RPG with cute characters and a story about freeing an oppressed population by uniting them across variously themed worlds. You play as different groups of characters at different times, and their stories intertwine.

Comment

Going through some Switch games at the moment. Playing Bayonetta 2 for the third time, Mario + Rabbids, and the very excellent Rayman Legends.
      "I donít believe any of these things and I donít want to be agreed with about them Ö All Iím asking is that we take a look at this information, and Ö letís see if we canít disagree with this universe, just a little bit." - LRH

Comment

crysis 3 and battlefield 1 and i planned to play call of duty ww2

Comment

Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance on Wii U Virtual Console.

Comment

God of War (2018) - Didn't know a guy from Stargate TV was Kratos' voice.
            "Gotta get in tune with Sailor Moon. Cause that cartoon has got the boom Anime babes that make me think the wrong thing." Barenaked Ladies' One Week

Comment

Batman: Arkham Asylum for PS3.

Comment

Batman: Arkham City for PS3.

Comment

Still playing Monster Hunter World, now on PC. But also playing Dragon Quest XI finally.
                  "Once you were mine. Oh, my soul...
                  Going high and falling into the dark again... Forgive my heart, never see you again.
                  I will remember love was illusion.
                  Don't turn around, I will go away... Leave you at the middle of nowhere in hell.
                  Forgive my sin, never feel you again.
                  You won't remember the time we were in love."

Comment

Ni no Kuni II - This is an odd one.
                    "Gotta get in tune with Sailor Moon. Cause that cartoon has got the boom Anime babes that make me think the wrong thing." Barenaked Ladies' One Week

Comment

Recently bought Hades from Supergiant Games and I'm loving it so far.

Comment

Working...
                      X