Want to propose a trade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to propose a trade

I really want to get my hands on a Nintendo Switch and Breath of the Wild. If anyone would like to part with one if they don't like it, tired of it, whatever I would like to attempt a trade.

I have available a Wii U 32gb Zelda edition with a large number of digital games, Breath of the Wild disc, Super Mario Maker disc, Smash Bros Disc, Super Mario 3D world disc, Starfox Guard, Disney Infinity 3.0 disc, and Rodea the Sky Soldier with but games in the set. Some of the digital games include LoZ Windwaker, Devils Third, New Super Mario Wii U, Darksiders 2, Toad Treasure Tracker, Lego Batman 2, Lego Marvel Super Heros, numerous VC games such as all the Kirby games, and many more that I can provide a list of if a person is interested. A third party Pro controller is included that I have broken in to feel very nice.

I also have a PS3 Slim with a SSD upgrade for 256gb of storage. Numerous games saved in the hard drive with disc ones of GTA 4, God of War collection. Controller included of course. There are a number of fighting games installed on the Hd and I will even include a VERY nice pure custom arcade stick with all professional parts installed on it.

Might not be as desirable but also have a Wii that has been softmodded.

I now this is probably a long shot but no harm is asking. Thank you all
    Last edited by Sazae; March 19th, 2017, 09:34 PM.
    "I donít believe any of these things and I donít want to be agreed with about them Ö All Iím asking is that we take a look at this information, and Ö letís see if we canít disagree with this universe, just a little bit." - LRH

You should try listing that Wii U "bundle" on eBay. The money you could get from that could potentially pay for a Switch, BotW and then some.
    Art: AN's Art Thread Last updated:10/17/15 // DeviantArt
    Gaming: Backloggery // HLTB // Raptr
    Currently Playing: Xenoblade Chronicles X (Wii U)

Comment

I would try eBay but my paypal is blocked/banned for certain reasons
      "I donít believe any of these things and I donít want to be agreed with about them Ö All Iím asking is that we take a look at this information, and Ö letís see if we canít disagree with this universe, just a little bit." - LRH

Comment

As a little extra I will leave my account on the PS3 so that you can access all of the games, I think (but not sure) you can create another user on the system and still access all the games. This goes for the PS3 and Wii U. I just really want that Switch with Breath of the Wild and Bomberman

Comment

Working...
        X