Any Gameboy fans?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Gameboy fans?

I am mainly referring to the original Game Boy and the Game Boy Color. I recently found my old GBC and loaded into it was the Game Boy Everdrive all filled up with every GB and GBC game. I had forgotten I even had the setup and don't really have an interest in keeping the Everdrive cart with it's MicroSD anymore. Would this be something anyone would be interested in? I don't really want any kind of money for it but if anybody wants to do some sort of trade for anything game related I'm all ears. He doesn't really come around anymore but I gave Old Hat a copy of Guilty Gear for free on the PS4 so I really will be sending it out if there is interest.
    "I donít believe any of these things and I donít want to be agreed with about them Ö All Iím asking is that we take a look at this information, and Ö letís see if we canít disagree with this universe, just a little bit." - LRH

My brother has an old game boy pocket, would it work with that? Also I have no idea if the old game boys have any sort of region locking so I don't know if it would even work... plus shipping it to NZ would cost a lot... probably don't worry about it
    I am an emissary from the abyss of death.
    Protected by Saturn, the Planet of Ruin.
    I am the Guardian of Silence.

Comment

Hey it's the other name I'm logged into half the time trying to not completely break the forum
      "I donít believe any of these things and I donít want to be agreed with about them Ö All Iím asking is that we take a look at this information, and Ö letís see if we canít disagree with this universe, just a little bit." - LRH

Comment

I've been playing a lot of Pokťmon Crystal lately as I got a new battery installed on it. It's always great to go back to the game that made me a Pokťmon fan to this day. There is just a certain charm to this one that the new games lack. I enjoy it every time I play it!!
        Stars of the Four Gods ~ A Yuu Watase Guild | Slayers Guild | SNK Fan Club v.2
        Super Moderator of ANIMENATION Forums (2008 - Present)
        Lets help support AN by being more active in our community!!
        Say NO to bootlegs or illegal downloads. Help the Anime industry by supporting our distributers.

Comment

The GBC is one of my favorite consoles of all time. So many memories.....
          Meow Meow
          The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
          ~Mahatma Ghandi

Comment

Working...
          X