What is your most recent VG purchase?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pigz4brains
    started a topic What is your most recent VG purchase?

What is your most recent VG purchase?

There is one in the manga section as well as in the DVD section, so why not in the Video Games section? Most recently I bought Metroid Prime 2:Echoes on Tuesday and today I bought Viewtiful Joe 2 for the GC.

• Supermutant
    replied
    Pre Ordered:
    Doom Eternal (Xbox One)
    [Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order - (Nintendo Switch)

Leave a comment:

• Sora N
    replied
    Originally posted by Levo View Post

Its a remaster of PSP game, same director as Final Fantasy XV & Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII so its kinda similar to those.
    Ok. I never had a PSP, so that makes sense on why I had never heard of it. I adore Final Fantasy XV (even found out there was a movie for the FFXV: Kingsglaive a few days ago, so I ordered that). I always wanted to play Crisis Core; however, that was on the PSP too if I remember right. If it's similar to FFXV that's cool. Thanks for the info.

Leave a comment:

• Levo
    replied
    Originally posted by MirKz View Post
    Picked up Devil May Cry 5 on PC.

Whilst I liked the previous devil may cry games, I was never a major fan and I never played them that much. DMC however was amazing for me, contrary to what a lot of others thought of it.
    Played it through and finished it and wanted more after it.

SO far in Devil May Cry 5, I'm enjoying it. I suck at combat atm though, but I'm sure that'll improve over time.
    I haven't played a Devil May Cry since the first one in 2001, don't remember much. I'm loving this new game however, which is unexpected. I did not think this game would be so good. Capcom has been on a roll.

Originally posted by Sora N View Post
    Found a Final Fantasy game I never even heard of for the PS4...Final Fantasy Type-0. I got it for really cheap at Gamestop; however, I have never seen a FF game that is rated M - for Violence and gore...from what I can tell the game play is a lot different then the FF's I normally play.
    Its a remaster of PSP game, same director as Final Fantasy XV & Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII so its kinda similar to those.

Leave a comment:

• Sora N
    replied
    Found a Final Fantasy game I never even heard of for the PS4...Final Fantasy Type-0. I got it for really cheap at Gamestop; however, I have never seen a FF game that is rated M - for Violence and gore...from what I can tell the game play is a lot different then the FF's I normally play.

Leave a comment:

• MirKz
    replied
    Picked up Devil May Cry 5 on PC.

Whilst I liked the previous devil may cry games, I was never a major fan and I never played them that much. DMC however was amazing for me, contrary to what a lot of others thought of it.
    Played it through and finished it and wanted more after it.

SO far in Devil May Cry 5, I'm enjoying it. I suck at combat atm though, but I'm sure that'll improve over time.

Leave a comment:

• Supermutant
    replied
    pre ordered Pokemon Shield

Leave a comment:

• Sora N
    replied
    ^HAHAHA Oh good lord that made my day!

Leave a comment:

• Levo
    replied
    Originally posted by Sora N View Post
    So I decided to give Resident Evil 2 a try for the PS4. I have never played a horror action/shooting game, so I decided to give it a try. Not sure if I am going to like it; however, I am trying to broaden my horizons a little
    RE2 is scary, just look at this video.

Leave a comment:

• Gene
    replied
    Originally posted by Jon View Post
    How's crackdown 3? Gene I kinda want to get it for pc, it looks fun.
    Tons of fun. I didn't play the second one, but I it's a lot like #1, from what I remember. The satisfying feeling of blowing tons of shit up while levelling Control setup nice and easy on PC.

Leave a comment:

• Jon
    replied
    How's crackdown 3? Gene I kinda want to get it for pc, it looks fun.

Leave a comment:

• Gene
    replied
    Far Cry New Dawn *Far Cry 5 Sequel), been binging Crackdown 3 last 2 days. I'll wait for some better reviews before I try Anthem I think.

Leave a comment:

• MirKz
    replied
    Resident Evil 2 is a great game I think. I've still not gotten through Leon's story yet. Need to go back to it and make some time for it.

Whilst technically not a purchase, I got Origin premier to play Anthem early... they really seemed to stuff this one imo. Angry Joe did a review which hits the nail on the head for me and actually surprised me how much that was in the E3 demo, they've taken out.
    Hell, even the beta had more 'material' types than the end game does, they've just cut so much from it. It may one day be a good game, but it needs a LOT of work.

Leave a comment:

• Sora N
    replied
    So I decided to give Resident Evil 2 a try for the PS4. I have never played a horror action/shooting game, so I decided to give it a try. Not sure if I am going to like it; however, I am trying to broaden my horizons a little

I also pre-ordered Dead or Alive 6 for my PS4. I love the DOA games

Leave a comment:

• Sharp-kun
    replied
    Battlefleet Gothic 2

Next purchase will be Super Robot Wars T

Leave a comment:

Working...
X