Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your most recent VG purchase?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    How's crackdown 3? Gene I kinda want to get it for pc, it looks fun.
    My Anime List
    SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY

    Comment


      Originally posted by Jon View Post
      How's crackdown 3? Gene I kinda want to get it for pc, it looks fun.
      Tons of fun. I didn't play the second one, but I it's a lot like #1, from what I remember. The satisfying feeling of blowing tons of shit up while levelling Control setup nice and easy on PC.

      Comment


        Originally posted by Sora N View Post
        So I decided to give Resident Evil 2 a try for the PS4. I have never played a horror action/shooting game, so I decided to give it a try. Not sure if I am going to like it; however, I am trying to broaden my horizons a little
        RE2 is scary, just look at this video.

        Avatar: Mei Ayazuki -Meiji Tokyo Renka

        Comment


          ^HAHAHA Oh good lord that made my day!
          "I swore an oath to stand with Noct and keep him safe...whatever it takes, I will protect him!" - Ignis Sukientia FFXV

          "Off my chair, Jester. The King sits there." - Noctis Lucis Caelum FFXV

          "Walk tall...my friends" - Noctis Lucis Caelum FFXV

          Comment


            pre ordered Pokemon Shield
            My Anime Collection: Watched My Anime Collection: Haven't Watched My Anime Web Site Supermutant2099 on deviantART My Twitch Page

            Favs: Sailor Moon, Tenchi, Lupin III, Black Lagoon, Dual, Slayers, More.

            Comment


              Picked up Devil May Cry 5 on PC.

              Whilst I liked the previous devil may cry games, I was never a major fan and I never played them that much. DMC however was amazing for me, contrary to what a lot of others thought of it.
              Played it through and finished it and wanted more after it.

              SO far in Devil May Cry 5, I'm enjoying it. I suck at combat atm though, but I'm sure that'll improve over time.
              I long for that of which i dream of...

              As one journey ends... another begins.

              http://mirkz2005.deviantart.com/

              Comment


                Found a Final Fantasy game I never even heard of for the PS4...Final Fantasy Type-0. I got it for really cheap at Gamestop; however, I have never seen a FF game that is rated M - for Violence and gore...from what I can tell the game play is a lot different then the FF's I normally play.
                "I swore an oath to stand with Noct and keep him safe...whatever it takes, I will protect him!" - Ignis Sukientia FFXV

                "Off my chair, Jester. The King sits there." - Noctis Lucis Caelum FFXV

                "Walk tall...my friends" - Noctis Lucis Caelum FFXV

                Comment


                  Originally posted by MirKz View Post
                  Picked up Devil May Cry 5 on PC.

                  Whilst I liked the previous devil may cry games, I was never a major fan and I never played them that much. DMC however was amazing for me, contrary to what a lot of others thought of it.
                  Played it through and finished it and wanted more after it.

                  SO far in Devil May Cry 5, I'm enjoying it. I suck at combat atm though, but I'm sure that'll improve over time.
                  I haven't played a Devil May Cry since the first one in 2001, don't remember much. I'm loving this new game however, which is unexpected. I did not think this game would be so good. Capcom has been on a roll.


                  Originally posted by Sora N View Post
                  Found a Final Fantasy game I never even heard of for the PS4...Final Fantasy Type-0. I got it for really cheap at Gamestop; however, I have never seen a FF game that is rated M - for Violence and gore...from what I can tell the game play is a lot different then the FF's I normally play.
                  Its a remaster of PSP game, same director as Final Fantasy XV & Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII so its kinda similar to those.

                  Avatar: Mei Ayazuki -Meiji Tokyo Renka

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Levo View Post

                    Its a remaster of PSP game, same director as Final Fantasy XV & Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII so its kinda similar to those.
                    Ok. I never had a PSP, so that makes sense on why I had never heard of it. I adore Final Fantasy XV (even found out there was a movie for the FFXV: Kingsglaive a few days ago, so I ordered that). I always wanted to play Crisis Core; however, that was on the PSP too if I remember right. If it's similar to FFXV that's cool. Thanks for the info.


                    "I swore an oath to stand with Noct and keep him safe...whatever it takes, I will protect him!" - Ignis Sukientia FFXV

                    "Off my chair, Jester. The King sits there." - Noctis Lucis Caelum FFXV

                    "Walk tall...my friends" - Noctis Lucis Caelum FFXV

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X