No announcement yet.

What is your most recent VG purchase?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How's crackdown 3? Gene I kinda want to get it for pc, it looks fun.
    My Anime List
    SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
      How's crackdown 3? Gene I kinda want to get it for pc, it looks fun.
      Tons of fun. I didn't play the second one, but I it's a lot like #1, from what I remember. The satisfying feeling of blowing tons of shit up while levelling Control setup nice and easy on PC.

Comment

Originally posted by Sora N View Post
        So I decided to give Resident Evil 2 a try for the PS4. I have never played a horror action/shooting game, so I decided to give it a try. Not sure if I am going to like it; however, I am trying to broaden my horizons a little
        RE2 is scary, just look at this video.

Comment

^HAHAHA Oh good lord that made my day!
          "Could it be...that you've decided to get it treated? Your mysophobia..."
          "Are you also being treated in this clinic?"
          "No, I'm...a counselor at this clinic."

Kurose Riku to Shirotani Tadaomi from 10 Count

Comment

pre ordered Pokemon Shield
            My Anime Collection: Watched My Anime Collection: Haven't Watched My Anime Web Site Supermutant2099 on deviantART My Twitch Page

Favs: Sailor Moon, Tenchi, Lupin III, Black Lagoon, Dual, Slayers, More.

Comment

Picked up Devil May Cry 5 on PC.

Whilst I liked the previous devil may cry games, I was never a major fan and I never played them that much. DMC however was amazing for me, contrary to what a lot of others thought of it.
              Played it through and finished it and wanted more after it.

SO far in Devil May Cry 5, I'm enjoying it. I suck at combat atm though, but I'm sure that'll improve over time.
              I long for that of which i dream of...

As one journey ends... another begins.

http://mirkz2005.deviantart.com/

Comment

Found a Final Fantasy game I never even heard of for the PS4...Final Fantasy Type-0. I got it for really cheap at Gamestop; however, I have never seen a FF game that is rated M - for Violence and gore...from what I can tell the game play is a lot different then the FF's I normally play.

Comment

Originally posted by MirKz View Post
                  Picked up Devil May Cry 5 on PC.

Whilst I liked the previous devil may cry games, I was never a major fan and I never played them that much. DMC however was amazing for me, contrary to what a lot of others thought of it.
                  Played it through and finished it and wanted more after it.

SO far in Devil May Cry 5, I'm enjoying it. I suck at combat atm though, but I'm sure that'll improve over time.
                  I haven't played a Devil May Cry since the first one in 2001, don't remember much. I'm loving this new game however, which is unexpected. I did not think this game would be so good. Capcom has been on a roll.

Originally posted by Sora N View Post
                  Found a Final Fantasy game I never even heard of for the PS4...Final Fantasy Type-0. I got it for really cheap at Gamestop; however, I have never seen a FF game that is rated M - for Violence and gore...from what I can tell the game play is a lot different then the FF's I normally play.
                  Its a remaster of PSP game, same director as Final Fantasy XV & Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII so its kinda similar to those.

Comment

Originally posted by Levo View Post

Its a remaster of PSP game, same director as Final Fantasy XV & Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII so its kinda similar to those.
                    Ok. I never had a PSP, so that makes sense on why I had never heard of it. I adore Final Fantasy XV (even found out there was a movie for the FFXV: Kingsglaive a few days ago, so I ordered that). I always wanted to play Crisis Core; however, that was on the PSP too if I remember right. If it's similar to FFXV that's cool. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Working...
                    X