No announcement yet.

What is your most recent VG purchase?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How's crackdown 3? Gene I kinda want to get it for pc, it looks fun.
    My Anime List
    SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
      How's crackdown 3? Gene I kinda want to get it for pc, it looks fun.
      Tons of fun. I didn't play the second one, but I it's a lot like #1, from what I remember. The satisfying feeling of blowing tons of shit up while levelling Control setup nice and easy on PC.

Comment

Originally posted by Sora N View Post
        So I decided to give Resident Evil 2 a try for the PS4. I have never played a horror action/shooting game, so I decided to give it a try. Not sure if I am going to like it; however, I am trying to broaden my horizons a little
        RE2 is scary, just look at this video.

Comment

^HAHAHA Oh good lord that made my day!
          Prompto: "This place is so romantic"
          Gladio: "and you are here with us"
          Noctis: "all three of us"
          Ignis: "you... are a lucky man!"

"I've come up with a new recipeh!" - Ignis Scientia

Avatar - Ignis Scientia from Final Fantasy XV Brotherhood

Comment

pre ordered Pokemon Shield
            My Anime Collection: Watched My Anime Collection: Haven't Watched My Anime Web Site Supermutant2099 on deviantART My Twitch Page

Favs: Sailor Moon, Tenchi, Lupin III, Black Lagoon, Dual, Slayers, More.

Comment

Picked up Devil May Cry 5 on PC.

Whilst I liked the previous devil may cry games, I was never a major fan and I never played them that much. DMC however was amazing for me, contrary to what a lot of others thought of it.
              Played it through and finished it and wanted more after it.

SO far in Devil May Cry 5, I'm enjoying it. I suck at combat atm though, but I'm sure that'll improve over time.
              I long for that of which i dream of...

As one journey ends... another begins.

http://mirkz2005.deviantart.com/

Comment

Found a Final Fantasy game I never even heard of for the PS4...Final Fantasy Type-0. I got it for really cheap at Gamestop; however, I have never seen a FF game that is rated M - for Violence and gore...from what I can tell the game play is a lot different then the FF's I normally play.

Comment

Originally posted by MirKz View Post
                  Picked up Devil May Cry 5 on PC.

Whilst I liked the previous devil may cry games, I was never a major fan and I never played them that much. DMC however was amazing for me, contrary to what a lot of others thought of it.
                  Played it through and finished it and wanted more after it.

SO far in Devil May Cry 5, I'm enjoying it. I suck at combat atm though, but I'm sure that'll improve over time.
                  I haven't played a Devil May Cry since the first one in 2001, don't remember much. I'm loving this new game however, which is unexpected. I did not think this game would be so good. Capcom has been on a roll.

Originally posted by Sora N View Post
                  Found a Final Fantasy game I never even heard of for the PS4...Final Fantasy Type-0. I got it for really cheap at Gamestop; however, I have never seen a FF game that is rated M - for Violence and gore...from what I can tell the game play is a lot different then the FF's I normally play.
                  Its a remaster of PSP game, same director as Final Fantasy XV & Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII so its kinda similar to those.

Comment

Originally posted by Levo View Post

Its a remaster of PSP game, same director as Final Fantasy XV & Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII so its kinda similar to those.
                    Ok. I never had a PSP, so that makes sense on why I had never heard of it. I adore Final Fantasy XV (even found out there was a movie for the FFXV: Kingsglaive a few days ago, so I ordered that). I always wanted to play Crisis Core; however, that was on the PSP too if I remember right. If it's similar to FFXV that's cool. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Pre Ordered:
                      Doom Eternal (Xbox One)
                      [Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order - (Nintendo Switch)
                      My Anime Collection: Watched My Anime Collection: Haven't Watched My Anime Web Site Supermutant2099 on deviantART My Twitch Page

Comment

Transformers: Devastation for PS3.

Comment

Nintendo Switch Console
                          Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy for Switch
                          Castlevania Anniversary Collection for Switch

Comment

Amazon had a bunch of PS4 game pre-orders on sale a few days ago, so:
                            • Final Fantasy VII Remake
                            • Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot
                            • Code Vein
                            • Wolfenstein: Youngblood
                            • DOOM Eternal
                            Gonna limit my purchases from now on, though, since I'm saving up for a trip to Japan.
                            My DeviantArt | My Backloggery

My hobbies consist of breaking the laws of physics and eating pizza. Although they are practically the same thing...

Arooo~

Comment

Evil Within 2 (XBox 1)
                              Orange Box (XBox 360)
                              Witcher 2 (XBox 360)

Comment

As of this last month...
                                Super Mario Maker 2 (NS)
                                Mortal Kombat 11 (Xbox One)
                                Samurai Shodown (PS4)

I also preordered Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield for Nintendo Switch but I'm not happy the national pokedex is not available. I guess it was too many Pokémon to include.
                                Stars of the Four Gods ~ A Yuu Watase Guild | Slayers Guild | SNK Fan Club v.2
                                Super Moderator of ANIMENATION Forums (2008 - Present)
                                Lets help support AN by being more active in our community!!
                                Say NO to bootlegs or illegal downloads. Help the Anime industry by supporting our distributers.

Comment

Working...
                                X