• Show
Clear All

Resonance of Fate (360)
    My Anime List
    SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY

Comment

Thinking of FFXV

Comment

Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty from the Playstation Network shop.

Comment

Hey You, Pikachu! (N64)
          Resident Evil (Gamecube)
          SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation (ps3)
          Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire (N64)

Also got recently:
          Battlefield 3 (X360)
          Ford Racing 2 (PS2)
          Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask (N64)
          Mario Tennis (N64)
          Max Payne (PS2)
          Pac-Man (NES)
          Resident Evil 5 (PS3)
          Super Mario Brothers/Duck Hunt (NES)
          Super Mario Brothers 3 (NES)
          My Anime Collection: Watched My Anime Collection: Haven't Watched My Anime Web Site Supermutant2099 on deviantART My Twitch Page

Favs: Sailor Moon, Tenchi, Lupin III, Black Lagoon, Dual, Slayers, More.

Comment

Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon on 3DS.

Comment

Batman: Arkham Asylum and Arkham City for PS3.

Comment

I recently got an NES classic and a Super NES classic. Good stuff but not enough games unless you hack it, mod it, or buy a bootleg. I still like them since it has most of my favorite games. Iím getting old, lol.
                Stars of the Four Gods ~ A Yuu Watase Guild | Slayers Guild | SNK Fan Club v.2
                Super Moderator of ANIMENATION Forums (2008 - Present)
                Lets help support AN by being more active in our community!!
                Say NO to bootlegs or illegal downloads. Help the Anime industry by supporting our distributers.

Comment

Freedom Planet from the Wii U Virtual Console store.

Comment

Kingdom Hearts 3

Comment

Ace Combat 7 is my most recent
                      I long for that of which i dream of...

As one journey ends... another begins.

http://mirkz2005.deviantart.com/

Comment

I guess the new DLC of Videl and Jiren for Dragonball FighterZ (PS4). Also whatever was in the Playstation Humble Bundle this month. Got the whole thing but really just wanted the Bards Tale remaster.
                        "I don't believe any of these things and I don't want to be agreed with about them … All I’m asking is that we take a look at this information, and … let's see if we can't disagree with this universe, just a little bit." - LRH

Comment

Battlefleet Gothic 2

Next purchase will be Super Robot Wars T
                          The REVIVED BLUE THUNDER of the ANIMENATION Forums
                          Gattai, Dragon Mission! Gouryuujin!
                          Super Moderator 2003 - 2008.
                          If you buy bootlegs you're no anime fan.
                          Ask Sharp! | Livejournal | AMV's | Give Sharp a Hug | Ryune, Hand of A'dal | Twitter

Comment

So I decided to give Resident Evil 2 a try for the PS4. I have never played a horror action/shooting game, so I decided to give it a try. Not sure if I am going to like it; however, I am trying to broaden my horizons a little

I also pre-ordered Dead or Alive 6 for my PS4. I love the DOA games
                            "T....thank you so much for saving me! It was so Dangerous back there" ~ Red Blood Cell AE3803

"No Need for thanks. I was only doing my job. .... Ah...well...you're welcome." ~ White Blood Cell U-1146

~ Cells At Work!

Comment

Resident Evil 2 is a great game I think. I've still not gotten through Leon's story yet. Need to go back to it and make some time for it.

Whilst technically not a purchase, I got Origin premier to play Anthem early... they really seemed to stuff this one imo. Angry Joe did a review which hits the nail on the head for me and actually surprised me how much that was in the E3 demo, they've taken out.
                              Hell, even the beta had more 'material' types than the end game does, they've just cut so much from it. It may one day be a good game, but it needs a LOT of work.
                              I long for that of which i dream of...

As one journey ends... another begins.

http://mirkz2005.deviantart.com/

Comment

Far Cry New Dawn *Far Cry 5 Sequel), been binging Crackdown 3 last 2 days. I'll wait for some better reviews before I try Anthem I think.

Comment

Working...
                                X