No announcement yet.

What is your most recent VG purchase?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've just bought the New Nintendo 3DS XL. Which has better processing than the other 3DS models.

Comment

Rayman Origins for Wii
      Rayman Legends for Wii U

Comment

Garou: Mark of the Wolves (PS4 Version)

Comment

Castlevania: Circle of the Moon
          Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance
          Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow

All of these I bought from the Wii U Virtual Console.

Comment

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Limited Edition(PS3)
            Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Limited Edition(PS3)

Comment

I preordered and paid off Monster Hunter World. I can't wait for it to release at the end of January.
              "Once you were mine. Oh, my soul...
              Going high and falling into the dark again... Forgive my heart, never see you again.
              I will remember love was illusion.
              Don't turn around, I will go away... Leave you at the middle of nowhere in hell.
              Forgive my sin, never feel you again.
              You won't remember the time we were in love."

Comment

Kingdom Hearts 1.5/2.5 (PS4)
                Uncharted: Lost l;egacy (PS4)
                My Anime Collection: Watched My Anime Collection: Haven't Watched My Anime Web Site Supermutant2099 on deviantART My Twitch Page

Favs: Sailor Moon, Tenchi, Lupin III, Black Lagoon, Dual, Slayers, More.

Comment

Jak and Daxter HD Collection for PS3.

Comment

Ratchet and Clank HD Collection for PS3.

Comment

Zone of the Enders HD Collection for PS3.

Comment

Guacamelee and Ratchet and Clank Deadlocked the Playstation Network store

Comment

Binding Of Isaac Afterbirth+ (Switch)
                          Detective Pikachu (3DS)
                          Lego Marvel's Super Heroes Season Pass (X1)
                          MLB The Show 18 (PS4)
                          Resident Evil 4 (X1)
                          Sonic Mania (Switch)
                          South Park: The Fractured But Whole Season Pass (X1)
                          My Anime Collection: Watched My Anime Collection: Haven't Watched My Anime Web Site Supermutant2099 on deviantART My Twitch Page

Favs: Sailor Moon, Tenchi, Lupin III, Black Lagoon, Dual, Slayers, More.

Comment

I got Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom for my PS4 Pro to play with the 4K setting but that mode is unplayable, the framerate is some of the worse I've seen so why even include it? I didn't think the game would be that demanding, now I just have to play in standard 1080p which looks more blurry but at least it plays great. I wish I just got it on PC, from now on I'll only buy Playstation exclusives for PS4.

Comment

Alliance Alive (3DS): Reminiscent of SaGa games. Of interest here is the battle formation gameplay element, as is the idea of switching among different parties of characters whose stories cross paths here and there over the course of the game. The character designs are adorable, and I'm finding I enjoy the music and background sounds. Setting-wise, there's some variety: The opening is only slightly different from your typical JRPG's, but then there are signal towers, security robots, a way to glide around the world map, a wafuu/classical Japan-themed area I'm looking forward too, a giant rubber-duck mecha, and I think a party member who's a penguin...and there's a reward for choosing not to fight battles when given a dialog option (as opposed to rewarding you for being a murderer all the time).

Comment

Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction
                                Ratchet and Clank: A Crack In Time
                                Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus

All for PS3.

Comment

Working...
                                X