No announcement yet.

What is your most recent VG purchase?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Assassin's Creed The Ezio Collection (X-Box 1)
    Injustice 2 (X-Box 1)
    My Anime Collection: Watched My Anime Collection: Haven't Watched My Anime Web Site Supermutant2099 on deviantART My Twitch Page

Favs: Sailor Moon, Tenchi, Lupin III, Black Lagoon, Dual, Slayers, More.

Comment

Crash Bandicoot: The N.Sane Trilogy is my most recent purchase.

I'll keep it that or I'll be here all day listing them all.

Comment

Metroid: Samus Returns Special Edition for 3DS.

Comment

SNES Classic System
          Phoenix Wright: Spirit Of Justice
          My Anime Collection: Watched My Anime Collection: Haven't Watched My Anime Web Site Supermutant2099 on deviantART My Twitch Page

Comment

Cuphead, SNES classic and Gundam Versus.
            Avatar: Mei Ayazuki -Meiji Tokyo Renka

Comment

I got Blue Reflection for PS4. A sweet slice-of-life RPG game in the vein of the Atelier Series from Gust released by Koei/Tecmo. I'm actually enjoying it!!
              Stars of the Four Gods ~ A Yuu Watase Guild | Slayers Guild | SNK Fan Club v.2
              Super Moderator of ANIMENATION Forums (2008 - Present)
              Lets help support AN by being more active in our community!!
              Say NO to bootlegs or illegal downloads. Help the Anime industry by supporting our distributers.

Comment

Mario Kart 8 for Wii U.

Comment

Stardew Valley on the Switch. Haven't started it yet.
                  Meow Meow
                  The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
                  ~Mahatma Ghandi

Comment

Nintendo Switch and pre-order of Super Mario Odyssey. I was holding off but I want one to get ready for Super Mario Odyssey. Although the biggest reason I want the Switch is for Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Now I just need a Nintendo Switch Pro Controller, but geez is that thing expensive.
                    Avatar: Mei Ayazuki -Meiji Tokyo Renka

Comment

Metroid Fusion on Wii U Virtual Console.

Comment

The Evil Within (X-Box 1)

Comment

Originally posted by SwatKat90 View Post
                          Metroid Fusion on Wii U Virtual Console.
                          That was a great Metroid game
                          "I don't believe any of these things and I don't want to be agreed with about them … All I’m asking is that we take a look at this information, and … let's see if we can't disagree with this universe, just a little bit." - LRH

Comment

Mega Man 9 and 10
                            Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

I bought these games off of Playstation Network.

Comment

Super Mario Odyssey for the Nintendo Switch. I'm enjoying it. It has a Banjo-Kazooie and Super Mario 64 vibe to it!! If you have a Switch, your a Mario fan, and you haven't played this, do yourself a favor and buy it. You will enjoy it too!!

I also imported Blue Reflection for PSV. This game only came out on PS4 in North America. I liked it enough to play it portable. The graphics aren't as nice as the PS4 but it still a good game with wonderful music.
                              Stars of the Four Gods ~ A Yuu Watase Guild | Slayers Guild | SNK Fan Club v.2
                              Super Moderator of ANIMENATION Forums (2008 - Present)
                              Lets help support AN by being more active in our community!!
                              Say NO to bootlegs or illegal downloads. Help the Anime industry by supporting our distributers.

Comment

Mario Odyssey legit looks great.

Though, I still think Mario is Unreal the demo looked a lot better.

Comment

Working...
                                X