No announcement yet.

What is your most recent VG purchase?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way too many since my last post. I'll just list a couple of recent purchases.

PS4:
    Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator
    King of Fighters XIV
    Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 (import)
    Senran Kagura: Estival Versus
    Bloodborne
    Nights of Azure
    One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3

PS3:
    Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax

Xbox One:
    One Piece: Burning Bood

Comment

joelgundam01 it looks like you are a fighting game fan like me. My PSN is DeadJello so be sure to add me so we can get some games in, I'd love to get my May some work in Guilty Gear and still deciding on my main team for KoF XIV.
      "I don't believe any of these things and I don't want to be agreed with about them … All I’m asking is that we take a look at this information, and … let's see if we can't disagree with this universe, just a little bit." - LRH

Comment

Originally posted by sazae View Post
        joelgundam01 it looks like you are a fighting game fan like me. My PSN is DeadJello so be sure to add me so we can get some games in, I'd love to get my May some work in Guilty Gear and still deciding on my main team for KoF XIV.
        Yeah, I'm a huge fighting game fan. My PSN name is Shogun00

Comment

DMC Devil May Cry Definitive Edition for the PS4. Only played a demo of it and enjoyed it plus I'm a big Devil May Cry fan.
          "I don't believe any of these things and I don't want to be agreed with about them … All I’m asking is that we take a look at this information, and … let's see if we can't disagree with this universe, just a little bit." - LRH

Comment

My fiance surprised me with the PSVR bundle and with it Batman Arkham VR.

Also bought for myself:
            RIGS: Mechanized Combat League (PSVR)
            Rez Infinite (PSVR)
            Thumper (PSVR)
            Dragon Quest Builders (PS4)
            Paper Mario Color Splash (Wii U)

Art: AN's Art Thread Last updated:10/17/15 // DeviantArt
            Gaming: Backloggery // HLTB // Raptr
            Currently Playing: Xenoblade Chronicles X (Wii U)

Comment

My recent purchases which were a few weeks back now

Destiny: The Collection (XB1)
              Forza Horizon 3 (PC/XB1)

There's so many other games I want that have come out or are about to, just have to be picky.

Edit: Picked up World of Final Fantasy today for PS4. It looks a bit 'cutesy' for me but it's FF, so I have to have it.
              Last edited by MirKz; October 29th, 2016, 04:01 AM.
              I long for that of which i dream of...

As one journey ends... another begins.

http://mirkz2005.deviantart.com/

Comment

Ordered:
                Pokemon Sun and Moon. One will go to me the other to my nephew for christmas
                My Anime Collection: Watched My Anime Collection: Haven't Watched My Anime Web Site Supermutant2099 on deviantART My Twitch Page

Favs: Sailor Moon, Tenchi, Lupin III, Black Lagoon, Dual, Slayers, More.

Comment

Been playing Xenoblade Chronicles for the first time. ..my God is it fun. I haven't been addicted to an RPG in a long time. there's so much going on with the battle system but once it all makes sense I can't think of a RPG that does it better.

I just made it to Colony 6. been exploring and fighting the unique monsters and sone of them are rough. Finally an RPG that's challenging.
                  My Anime List
                  SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                    Been playing Xenoblade Chronicles for the first time. ..my God is it fun. I haven't been addicted to an RPG in a long time. there's so much going on with the battle system but once it all makes sense I can't think of a RPG that does it better.

I just made it to Colony 6. been exploring and fighting the unique monsters and sone of them are rough. Finally an RPG that's challenging.
                    That game took me 120 hours to complete. Say goodbye to your life
                    Avatar: Mei Ayazuki -Meiji Tokyo Renka

Comment

Originally posted by Levo View Post

I have 260 days on FFXIV...which is like ~6200 hours. I can handle it
                      My Anime List
                      SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY

Comment

Originally posted by Levo View Post

Wait until he gets to Xenoblade Chronicles X and it jumps to 200+ hours.

Comment

Picked up Titanfall 2 on sale on PC.
                          Really enjoyed the campaign and so far I'm liking the multiplayer as well.
                          I long for that of which i dream of...

As one journey ends... another begins.

http://mirkz2005.deviantart.com/

Comment

Originally posted by sazae View Post

Wait until he gets to Xenoblade Chronicles X and it jumps to 200+ hours.
                            I tried XCX but I didn't like it. There's hardly any story...The entire menu/UI system bothered me too, it's so slow. I didn't enjoy how much you have to backtrack to New Los Angeles (and listen to that awful song in the background). While you're there it shows all these achievements other players are getting....like it wants to me a MMO but it isn't. Just bugs me.

I only decided to play Chronicles because a lot of people said it's completely different than XCX. And from my 15 hours now in Chronicles I see that, I just wonder why the titles are so very different from each other and why the developers decided to drop the story :/
                            Last edited by Jon; November 25th, 2016, 09:13 PM.
                            My Anime List
                            SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY

Comment

Got recently:
                              NBA 2K17 (X-Box 1)
                              Madden NFL 17 (X-Box 1)
                              Titanfall 2 (X-Box 1)
                              Battlefield 1 (X-Box 1)
                              Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition (X-Box 1)
                              Watch Dogs 2 (X-Box 1)
                              My Anime Collection: Watched My Anime Collection: Haven't Watched My Anime Web Site Supermutant2099 on deviantART My Twitch Page

Favs: Sailor Moon, Tenchi, Lupin III, Black Lagoon, Dual, Slayers, More.

Comment

Pre-ordered:

Final Fantasy XV (Amazon shipping today it says)
                                The Last Guardian

I can't FINALLY wait!

I have 260 days on FFXIV...which is like ~6200 hours. I can handle it
                                In your case Xenoblade is a very short game I can't play one game for super long, 100-150 hours max.

I tried XCX but I didn't like it. There's hardly any story...The entire menu/UI system bothered me too, it's so slow. I didn't enjoy how much you have to backtrack to New Los Angeles (and listen to that awful song in the background). While you're there it shows all these achievements other players are getting....like it wants to me a MMO but it isn't. Just bugs me.

I only decided to play Chronicles because a lot of people said it's completely different than XCX. And from my 15 hours now in Chronicles I see that, I just wonder why the titles are so very different from each other and why the developers decided to drop the story :/

Chronicles has better story, characters and overall music for sure. But I still really liked X, it just takes a while before it really shine. I love customizing and flying/riding around in the skell, maybe its because I'm a mecha fan but that really changed the game for me. The music is a very mixed bag of great & bad songs but most of the music exploring the world I loved(besides that city music).
                                Last edited by Levo; November 27th, 2016, 04:11 PM.
                                Avatar: Mei Ayazuki -Meiji Tokyo Renka

Comment

Working...
                                X