No announcement yet.

What is your most recent VG purchase?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I picked up Lords of the Fallen last night.
    I've been watching Vikings and the cover title reminds me very much of it and so I decided to buy it lol.
    I know it has nothing to do with the actual game though. I've been interested in this one for a while.
    I long for that of which i dream of...

As one journey ends... another begins.

http://mirkz2005.deviantart.com/

Comment

Bought Ziggurat on Steam. It is indeed brutal. But I like it. I fuigure if any game could utilize randomly generated arenas, it's an old-school-type arena FPS. The RPG elements help increase variety, too.
      My DeviantArt | My Backloggery

My hobbies consist of breaking the laws of physics and eating pizza. Although they are practically the same thing...

Arooo~

Comment

I just bought Fantasy Life on the 3ds
        My Anime List
        SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY

Comment

Assassin's Creed: Unity (PC)

I really hope I don't regret this decision, but I couldn't help myself.
          I long for that of which i dream of...

As one journey ends... another begins.

http://mirkz2005.deviantart.com/

Comment

Just bought a new gaming mouse: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Anyone have any experience with this one? It's got rave reviews and is considered one of the best budget mice of 2014.
            Sometimes to combat Chaos, one must embrace the darkness.

Comment

Over the holidays

3DS

*new* 3DS (Japanese version)
              3D Outrun
              Biohazard Revelations
              Bravely Default for the sequel
              Bubble Bobble
              Daigasso! Band Brothers P Debut
              E.X. Troppers
              Final Fantasy Explorers
              Monster Hunter 4
              Project Mirai 2
              Pokémon Alpha Sapphire
              Puyo Puyo 20th Anniversary
              Puyo Puyo vs. Tetris
              Tetris

And faceplates #24 & #39

Really should've bought the Attack on Titan game instead of FFEX...

Xbox One

D4 (Dark Dreams Don't Die)
              Lego Marvel Superheroes
              The Telltale Collection
              Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition

Wii U

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
              Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara
              Nano Assault Neo

PC/Steam

Alien Isolation
              Ground Zeroes
              Shadow Warrior
              Strider
              Ultra Street Fighter 4
              Valiant Hearts
              Art: AN's Art Thread Last updated:10/17/15 // DeviantArt
              Gaming: Backloggery // HLTB // Raptr
              Currently Playing: Xenoblade Chronicles X (Wii U)

Comment

Was gifted yesterday:

Five Nights at Freddy's
                Hate Plus
                Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae

All on Steam.
                Blog|DVDs|Games|Anime|Movies|Comics
                Current Avatar: Ruby, Vocaloid

"The agriculture ministry is not in charge of Gundam," ministry official Tsutomu Shimomura said.

Comment

Bought Analogue: A Hate Story, BlazBlue Calamity Trigger, and Hate Plus on Steam. Can't wait to play BlazBlue.
                  Sometimes to combat Chaos, one must embrace the darkness.

Comment

Originally posted by Draygera View Post
                    Bought Analogue: A Hate Story, BlazBlue Calamity Trigger, and Hate Plus on Steam. Can't wait to play BlazBlue.
                    Let me know what you think about A Hate Story it was the first VN-type game that Ive played, and I really liked it.. I actually just installed Hate Plus, with the intention of seeing what it's all about either this weekend or next.
                    Anime I'm Currently Watching - Argento Soma + School Days
                    Games I'm Playing - WORLD END ECONIMiCA episode.02 + If My Heart Had Wings
                    3DS Friend Code - 3239 - 3311 - 8131 || STEAM Account - Ocean Grown
                    My Anime List + Video Game Backloggery

Comment

Catherine (PS3)
                      Samus Amibo
                      $50 pack XBox Live cards (3 15 and bonus 5 dollar one)

Paid off pre order of The Order 1886 and Batman Arkham Knight. Also pre ordered and paid off MLB 15: The Show,
                      My Anime Collection: Watched My Anime Collection: Haven't Watched My Anime Web Site Supermutant2099 on deviantART My Twitch Page

Favs: Sailor Moon, Tenchi, Lupin III, Black Lagoon, Dual, Slayers, More.

Comment

Originally posted by MechaFan View Post
                        Let me know what you think about A Hate Story it was the first VN-type game that Ive played, and I really liked it.. I actually just installed Hate Plus, with the intention of seeing what it's all about either this weekend or next.
                        Can't buy the English version but since your a fan of Code Geass you should check out the highly underrated VN G-senjou no Maou. Jun Fukuyama plays the intelligent tactical Maou(coincidence?).
                        The title translates to The Devil on G-string which is based off the title song Air on the G-String. The VN remixes classical music, Maou's evil theme music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbUXzvFZrvo
                        I'm currently playing it and its becoming one of my favorite VN's.

Comment

Originally posted by Levo View Post
                          Can't buy the English version but since your a fan of Code Geass you should check out the highly underrated VN G-senjou no Maou. Jun Fukuyama plays the intelligent tactical Maou(coincidence?).
                          The title translates to The Devil on G-string which is based off the title song Air on the G-String. The VN remixes classical music, Maou's evil theme music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbUXzvFZrvo
                          I'm currently playing it and its becoming one of my favorite VN's.
                          Hmm.. I'll have to check that out :D After A Hate Story I went and played several VNs.. I'm actually somewhat of a fan of them now, I guess I actually just finished both Narcissus and Go! Go! Nippon! ~My First Trip to Japan~ earlier this week.. Btw the OST you posted is pretty awesome too, very menacing

But if a English version isn't available, does that mean that it's all going to be in Nihongo? I know Hiragana and Katakana, but almost no Kanji... It'd be a definite chore for me to try and play through a VN that's all in Japanese
                          Last edited by MechaFan; January 11th, 2015, 12:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Draygera View Post
                            Calamity Trigger's good to get into the BB story. Don't get too hung up on the gamplay, though; it's severely outdated.

Comment

Originally posted by MechaFan View Post
                              But if a English version isn't available, does that mean that it's all going to be in Nihongo? I know Hiragana and Katakana, but almost no Kanji... It'd be a definite chore for me to try and play through a VN that's all in Japanese
                              An English version of G-senjou no Maou is available, not just to buy The fan translation is really well done.

Planetarian by Key is currently on sale on Steam. Its really short like most VN's on Steam but its a gem.

Comment

Originally posted by Levo View Post
                                An English version of G-senjou no Maou is available, not just to buy The fan translation is really well done.

Planetarian by Key is currently on sale on Steam. Its really short like most VN's on Steam but its a gem.
                                Yeah.. I sort of had a brain fart right there... They do fansubs of anime, so why not VNs too? I'll have to look into this, as I've never downloaded a fansubbed VN before.

I'll also see whats up with Planetarian, for sure.. It's actually really cheap right now too with that 50% off.

Btw.. Have you checked out the WORLD END ECONOMiCA VN on STEAM? It looks rather interesting....

edit: And while looking into WEE I stumbled upon this.. Something called Sunrider: Mask of Arcadius and it's free on STEAM Any experience with this one Levon?
                                Last edited by MechaFan; January 11th, 2015, 02:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X