• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Holy Knight View Post
    Got these off the awesome sale PSN is having:

Tales of Xillia
    Crysis 3
    Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon

All for $18.75! What a steal!
    How long is this sale? Please let it still be on tomorrow morning. I'll buy Tales when I get off work in the morning.
    Currently playing: Working on backlog (PS3, PS2, PSP, PC)
    Currently viewing: Trigun and Rurouni Kenshin
    http://all-net.forumotion.com ..sportstalk

Comment

^ It's up until the 21st. You have time.

*Do note the above prices only apply if you're a PS+ subscriber. You'll pay a bit more if you aren't.

Comment

PSN:

Dokuro (Vita)
        Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon/Call of Juarez: Gunslinger Combo Pack (I got this before days before the sale...)
        Rain (Gibb pretty much singlehandedly convinced me to get this a while back, but I'm glad I waited for a sale)
        Puppeteer (Played the demo and it really grew on me. It might at least be worth $7)
        Crysis 3 (Well, it's only $5. I don't know how it compares to the first game, but maybe it'll be worth it. I'm still waiting for the first game to drop a little in price, though...)
        Killzone: Mercenaries (Vita)
        My DeviantArt | My Backloggery

My hobbies consist of breaking the laws of physics and eating pizza. Although they are practically the same thing...

Arooo~

Comment

Originally posted by CanisWolfred View Post
          PSN:

Dokuro (Vita)
          I hope you got this on a super sale, because I bought this when it first came out (For $20...) one part because it was so hyped up and another part because I really wanted something new to play on my Vita and was left vastly disappointed.
          Art: AN's Art Thread Last updated:10/17/15 // DeviantArt
          Gaming: Backloggery // HLTB // Raptr
          Currently Playing: Xenoblade Chronicles X (Wii U)

Comment

It price Dropped to $3 when I bought it. Hopefully it'll be worth that at least.
            My DeviantArt | My Backloggery

My hobbies consist of breaking the laws of physics and eating pizza. Although they are practically the same thing...

Arooo~

Comment

Just preordered FFXIII - Lightning Returns & the CE Guide book
              I long for that of which i dream of...

As one journey ends... another begins.

http://mirkz2005.deviantart.com/

Comment

I'm thinking of getting this. Scroll down to the middle of the page. For $52 for all Brand New, unopened copies of the entire FF Rerelease series for the PSX, you guys think that's worth it? Me thinks so.

And, I could write them off on taxes for next year, since I could count them as Research Material (as long as I remember to write notes and whatnot).
                Sometimes to combat Chaos, one must embrace the darkness.

Comment

Megaman ZX (NDS)
                  Final Fantasy V (Android)
                  Final Fantasy VI (Android)
                  My Anime List | My Backloggery | My Top 15 Anime | My Top 15 Video Games | My Top 10 Manga | My Figures (Updated)
                  Gamertags: Sushikins (PSN/Steam/Wii U) | BuckeyeSushi (XBL) | 1590-4702-0875 (3DS)
                  Current Avatar:L'rydia Khiryu - FFXIV:ARR
                  Currently Watching: Kill la Kill
                  Currently Playing: Final Fantasy X|V | Hatsune Miku Project Diva F | Bravely Default Demo

Comment

I tried to buy Tales of Xillia and it kept telling me there was an error. I'll try again. Kind of annoying.
                    Currently playing: Working on backlog (PS3, PS2, PSP, PC)
                    Currently viewing: Trigun and Rurouni Kenshin
                    http://all-net.forumotion.com ..sportstalk

Comment

I bought the weekly humble bundle which included Arma: Gold Edition, Arma Tactics, Arma II, Arma II: Operation Arrowhead, Arma II: Day Z Mod, Take on Helicopters, UFO: Afterlife, Alpha Prime, and Carrier Command Gaea Mission all for $6
                      Anime I'm Currently Watching - Argento Soma + School Days
                      Games I'm Playing - WORLD END ECONIMiCA episode.02 + If My Heart Had Wings
                      3DS Friend Code - 3239 - 3311 - 8131 || STEAM Account - Ocean Grown
                      My Anime List + Video Game Backloggery

Comment

Originally posted by MechaFan View Post
                        I bought the weekly humble bundle which included Arma: Gold Edition, Arma Tactics, Arma II, Arma II: Operation Arrowhead, Arma II: Day Z Mod, Take on Helicopters, UFO: Afterlife, Alpha Prime, and Carrier Command Gaea Mission all for $6
                        Alpha Prime is really bad, IMPO, despite me having a love of bad games. It has very little redeeming value to me and might be a waste of your time. Just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Draygera View Post
                          Alpha Prime is really bad, IMPO, despite me having a love of bad games. It has very little redeeming value to me and might be a waste of your time. Just saying.
                          Yeah I wasn't really planning on playing it or Take on Helicopters Although UFO: Afterlife does look alright for a cheap x-com substitute.. But I mainly bought the pack for the ARMA games.

Still.. After checking out some Alpha Prime screen shots and reviews it does look like a poorman Doom 3 or something... I might check it out eventually.

Comment

Yeah I wasn't really planning on playing it or Take on Helicopters Although UFO: Afterlife does look alright for a cheap x-com substitute.. But I mainly bought the pack for the ARMA games.

Still.. After checking out some Alpha Prime screen shots and reviews it does look like a poorman Doom 3 or something... I might check it out eventually.
                            Except there are robots, bad voice acting and a plot that revolves around some random three-way love triangle thingy that somehow causes said robots to want to destroy the universe.

Comment

Originally posted by Draygera View Post
                              Except there are robots, bad voice acting and a plot that revolves around some random three-way love triangle thingy that somehow causes said robots to want to destroy the universe.
                              Ok....

You've sold me! I'm definitely giving this game a shot now

Comment

Ok....

You've sold me! I'm definitely giving this game a shot now
                                Good. You'll probably enjoy it!!!

On Topic: I'm debating on the Humble Bundle X bundle.

Comment

Working...
                                X