What is your most recent VG purchase?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MirKz View Post
    Nice, let me know how u go with FFXIII-2, I found it very hard to get into that game and ultimately gave up
    I don't think I'm a fan of Serah.
    Sorry for late reply, heh.

Anyways, FFXIII-2 is alright so far. My only major complaints are the new Crystarium, the Live trigger events, and the cinematic action scenes.

(I'm still in new bodhum at the beginning, taking my time)
    My Anime List | My Video Game Collection

Comment

All good Toddler Naruto
      I think that's basically where I got to before stopping.
      I WANT to play it through, but just can't seem to be able to get far in it without getting bored or losing interest.
      I long for that of which i dream of...

As one journey ends... another begins.

http://mirkz2005.deviantart.com/

Comment

Originally posted by ryushe View Post
        Edit:
        Hey Jon, I was wondering if you've received/installed this pack yet? I've been playing a lot of off-TV recently and unless I want to be tethered to an outlet when playing my Gamepad, I pretty much need this and was wondering what's your take on it.
        I'll let you know once I get it. .. Almost a week and no order confirmation
        My Anime List
        SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY

Comment

Mega Man Legends (Playstation 1)
          Street Fighter 3 Alpha (Dreamcast)
          My Anime Collection: Watched My Anime Collection: Haven't Watched My Anime Web Site Supermutant2099 on deviantART My Twitch Page

Favs: Sailor Moon, Tenchi, Lupin III, Black Lagoon, Dual, Slayers, More.

Comment

I think that's basically where I got to before stopping.

I WANT to play it through, but just can't seem to be able to get far in it without getting bored or losing interest.
            Same here alas. I've since gone back to playing the Tomb Raider 2013 reboot.

On-Topic: I think one of my aunts just bought me both DmC: Devil May Cry (PS3) - $19.99 New and Sleeping Dogs (PS3) - $19.99 New, but I won't know for sure until January 19th (my birthday party) sadly.

Comment

How much did you pay for Mega Man Legends I have been looking for a copy but all I find is disk only over $100.
              Koiwai:Come on, Yotsuba. The more the merrier!
              Jumbo:Yeah, he's right. The more the merrier.
              Yotsuba: Even if it's Yanda?

A woman needs two animals, the horse of her dreams and a jackass to pay for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Supermutant View Post
                I couldn't find outbreak sadly. I did get a good deal on quarantine that includes the dvd.
                Awesome. I know I've been looking for a decent copy of Quarantine for under $150 for quite some time now. I have not had much success, though, but I'm glad someone found one. (Besides, I'm still working on the first game, so I'm in no rush)
                My DeviantArt | My Backloggery

My hobbies consist of breaking the laws of physics and eating pizza. Although they are practically the same thing...

Arooo~

Comment

Originally posted by Toddler Naruto View Post
                  Same here alas. I've since gone back to playing the Tomb Raider 2013 reboot.

On-Topic: I think one of my aunts just bought me both DmC: Devil May Cry (PS3) - $19.99 New and Sleeping Dogs (PS3) - $19.99 New, but I won't know for sure until January 19th (my birthday party) sadly.
                  Lol, I think it's hilarious you find out your Christmas and Bday presents early.
                  Not just from immediate family but your extended family!
                  I long for that of which i dream of...

As one journey ends... another begins.

http://mirkz2005.deviantart.com/

Comment

Originally posted by CanisWolfred View Post
                    Awesome. I know I've been looking for a decent copy of Quarantine for under $150 for quite some time now. I have not had much success, though, but I'm glad someone found one. (Besides, I'm still working on the first game, so I'm in no rush)
                    Was like one of those chances I couldn't pass up. I have regretted not getting stuff in the past. I had the money and it had the dvd. Last year everytime I saw the first two games on sale it was without the dvd or game.
                    My Anime Collection: Watched My Anime Collection: Haven't Watched My Anime Web Site Supermutant2099 on deviantART My Twitch Page

Favs: Sailor Moon, Tenchi, Lupin III, Black Lagoon, Dual, Slayers, More.

Comment

My mom just bought me these two video games from Amazon for my birthday .

1.) Deadpool (PS3) - $31.99 New
                      2.) Saints Row the Third: The Full Package (PS3) - $22.35 New

I won't get to play them until my birthday (January 18) though. I'll be turning 25 years old.

I think it's hilarious you find out your Christmas and birthday presents early. Not just from immediate family but your extended family too!
                      I'm just anal about knowing exactly what I'm getting, so I can't be disappointed.
                      Last edited by Toddler Naruto; January 6th, 2014, 10:58 PM.

Comment

you shouldn't feel disappointed for what you're getting =X
                        Wii Code:2143 9232 3432 0216 Xbox Live!:RiyuFF PSN ID:djricekcn b.net:ask me
                        http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/djricekcn.png
                        It's because i trust you that i know when you're lying -Gibb

Comment

Originally posted by cris View Post
                          You shouldn't feel disappointed for what you're getting =X.
                          Well yeah, because of me knowing in advance . My family hasn't bought me anything unwanted in many years, lol xD.

On-Topic: Nothing yet. I only have a $11.82 Best Buy card, which I'm saving, and a $10 GameStop card I plan to give to my 12 year old second cousin as a birthday present.

(I stopped using GameStop ages ago, hate how they package the games)

Comment

I bought the Star Wars Jedi Knight Collection (Dark Forces, Dark Forces II, Mysteries of the Sith, Jedi Outcast, and Jedi Academy) off STEAM since I still had some $$ left over in my STEAM wallet.. And I won a $6 give away my friend was having so he gifted me Savant -Ascent and Realms of Arkania 1 - Blade of Destiny Classic
                            Anime I'm Currently Watching - Argento Soma + School Days
                            Games I'm Playing - WORLD END ECONIMiCA episode.02 + If My Heart Had Wings
                            3DS Friend Code - 3239 - 3311 - 8131 || STEAM Account - Ocean Grown
                            My Anime List + Video Game Backloggery

Comment

Got these off the awesome sale PSN is having:

Tales of Xillia
                              Crysis 3
                              Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon

All for $18.75! What a steal!

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Knight View Post
                                Got these off the awesome sale PSN is having:

Tales of Xillia
                                Crysis 3
                                Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon

All for $18.75! What a steal!
                                these plus The Walking Dead (vita) and Rain (PSN) for me.

Am I crazy for double dipping on Xilla 'cause I don't wanna open my collector's edition?

Yes?

Just making sure.
                                Art: AN's Art Thread Last updated:10/17/15 // DeviantArt
                                Gaming: Backloggery // HLTB // Raptr
                                Currently Playing: Xenoblade Chronicles X (Wii U)

Comment

Working...
                                X