What is your most recent VG purchase?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MirKz View Post
    Yeah my brother got right into the AC games and I used to watch bits and pieces of him playing but never really gave it much of a shot myself until I bought a ps3 which had AC1 bundled with it.

The game ended up freezing on me all the time after a few hours+ in and I got frustrated and gave up. Apparently a common issue with that one though...

I think after this sale I might try and ban myself from purchasing any games (Unless Final Fantasy related), until I've gone right through my list and actually played a heap of them.
    My backlog is just getting ridiculous.
    I played about 4 hours of AC1 and then quit because it seemed like I was running around just doing more of the same. I've tried to pick it back up but the PC version is plagued with bugs I hear so I never pulled the trigger.

Yeah, I'm trying to go through my backlog before purchasing anything else too, but then the STEAM winter sale hit and I forgot all about that But most of my purchases were done with gift cards so I don't feel too bad. Plus it doesn't help that most of my time is going to BF4 which you can never actually 'beat'
    Anime I'm Currently Watching - Argento Soma + School Days
    Games I'm Playing - WORLD END ECONIMiCA episode.02 + If My Heart Had Wings
    3DS Friend Code - 3239 - 3311 - 8131 || STEAM Account - Ocean Grown
    My Anime List + Video Game Backloggery

Comment

Yeah I've stopped playing BF4 all together the past 2 weeks. Been too busy with other games taking up my time.

Currently playing a lot of FF8, about 13hrs in and just beat 'disc 1', I'm playing it on PC though.
      Quite enjoying the nostalgia of it.

My current backlog (games I actually want to get through, not including those I've given up on at the moment) looks like this:

PC:

Amnesia: Machine for Pigs
      AC2
      AC: Brotherhood
      AC: Revelations
      Brutal Legend
      Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
      Dar Souls: Prepare to Die Edition (I don't know if I'll ever beat this, but I'd like to give it a red hot crack).
      Fallout: New Vegas
      Final Fantasy VII
      The Last Remnant
      Mark of the Ninja
      Rocksmith 2014 (want to keep at this to improve)
      XCOM: Enemy Unknown

I also have a couple more platformer style games I'd like to finish off, but they're not on the priority list.

On top of that I have a few PS3 games I'd like to get through, but I don't know if I ever will.
      Mainly;
      Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix
      Tales of Xillia
      Final Fantasy XIII-2
      I long for that of which i dream of...

As one journey ends... another begins.

http://mirkz2005.deviantart.com/

Comment

Originally posted by MirKz View Post
        XCOM: Enemy Unknown
        If you have the funds, get the Enemy Within DLC while it's still 50% off. It enhances the base game substantially.
        Currently Playing: Fast RMX
        Recently Finished: Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Comment

Originally posted by Siendra View Post
          If you have the funds, get the Enemy Within DLC while it's still 50% off. It enhances the base game substantially.
          Heh, I just took your advice and picked up Enemy Within, since I was planning on playing through X-Com again this weekend on a fresh start.. I also bought the Sling Shot DLC since it was -75% off..

And earlier I bought Interstellar Marines since it was only $5 and looks pretty decent for a early access game. At the moment only a bare bones multiplayer is included but it looks fun enough. I'll give it a shot this weekend I'm sure

Comment

Chibi-Robo Park Patrol (DS)
            Doki-Doki Universe (PS3/Vita)
            SteamWorld Dig (3DS)

Played the demo to Doki-Doki Universe today and honestly ended up really liking it and as someone who kind of thinks Scribblenauts is lame, it's odd that I'm enjoying the game as much as I do.

Oh, and a 50" Toshiba 50L1350U 1080p LED HDTV.

Edit:
            Originally posted by Jon View Post
            EDIT: Also, bought the expanded battery pack for the Wii U
            Hey Jon, I was wondering if you've received/installed this pack yet? I've been playing a lot of off-TV recently and unless I want to be tethered to an outlet when playing my Gamepad, I pretty much need this and was wondering what's your take on it.
            Art: AN's Art Thread Last updated:10/17/15 // DeviantArt
            Gaming: Backloggery // HLTB // Raptr
            Currently Playing: Xenoblade Chronicles X (Wii U)

Comment

Risen PC off Steam.

If anybody needs help with Dark Souls PC let me know.
              Currently playing: Working on backlog (PS3, PS2, PSP, PC)
              Currently viewing: Trigun and Rurouni Kenshin
              http://all-net.forumotion.com ..sportstalk

Comment

.hack//Infection (Playstation 2)
                .hack//Mutation (Playstation 2)
                .hack//Quarantine (Playstation 2)
                Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Nintendo DS)
                Record Of Loddoss War (Dreamcast)
                Resident Evil Code: Veronica (Dreamcast)
                Sailor Moon SuperS (Sega Saturn)
                Tales Of The Abyss (Playstation 2)
                My Anime Collection: Watched My Anime Collection: Haven't Watched My Anime Web Site Supermutant2099 on deviantART My Twitch Page

Favs: Sailor Moon, Tenchi, Lupin III, Black Lagoon, Dual, Slayers, More.

Comment

When I was out of town last weekend I found the following for cheap in a Half Price Books.

Silent Hill 4 (PS2) $4
                  Oni (PS2) $4
                  Zone of the Enders (PS2) $4
                  Tenchu: Wrath of the Ninja (PS1) $3

All were in really good shape, most likely owned by a collector.

I also got a new copy of Dead Rising 2: Off the Record (PC). I've already played the game on the 360, but I feel like playing through it again.
                  Currently playing: Atelier Sophie (PS4)
                  Current Avatar: Asagi from Disgaea Dimension 2

Comment

Metro Last Light for PC

Comment

Chaos Rings 2 (Android)
                      Mario Tennis (3DS eShop)
                      Art: AN's Art Thread Last updated:10/17/15 // DeviantArt
                      Gaming: Backloggery // HLTB // Raptr
                      Currently Playing: Xenoblade Chronicles X (Wii U)

Comment

Originally posted by Supermutant View Post
                        .hack//Infection (Playstation 2)
                        .hack//Mutation (Playstation 2)
                        .hack//Quarantine (Playstation 2)
                        I see sombody splurged, unless you somehow managed to get a good deal on Quarantine. Do you already have outbreak?
                        My DeviantArt | My Backloggery

My hobbies consist of breaking the laws of physics and eating pizza. Although they are practically the same thing...

Arooo~

Comment

Originally posted by Supermutant View Post
                          Record Of Loddoss War (Dreamcast)
                          I'm still surprised to this day that game was ever released here (I don't mean that in a bad way, I'm a Record of Loddoss fan). Props on picking it up.
                          "I'll take a potato chip... and EAT IT!"

Comment

Originally posted by Buster Wolf View Post
                            I'm still surprised to this day that game was ever released here (I don't mean that in a bad way, I'm a Record of Loddoss fan). Props on picking it up.
                            I have this game in my collection. I never beat it, but I enjoyed it even with it's difficulty.
                            Currently playing: Working on backlog (PS3, PS2, PSP, PC)
                            Currently viewing: Trigun and Rurouni Kenshin
                            http://all-net.forumotion.com ..sportstalk

Comment

Originally posted by CanisWolfred View Post
                              I see sombody splurged, unless you somehow managed to get a good deal on Quarantine. Do you already have outbreak?
                              I couldn't find outbreak sadly. I did get a good deal on quarantine that includes the dvd.

Got today:
                              Capcom vs SNK (Dreamcast)
                              Dragon Quest VIII (Playstation 2)
                              Final Fantasy Anthology (Playstation 1)
                              Mega Man Anniversary Collection (Playstation 2)
                              Mega Man X Collection (Playstation 2)

Originally posted by Buster Wolf View Post
                              I never knew the game came out here till I found it in MAGFest Marketplace. Now that I got a working dreamcast I couldn't pass up.
                              Last edited by Supermutant; January 3rd, 2014, 03:29 PM.
                              My Anime Collection: Watched My Anime Collection: Haven't Watched My Anime Web Site Supermutant2099 on deviantART My Twitch Page

Favs: Sailor Moon, Tenchi, Lupin III, Black Lagoon, Dual, Slayers, More.

Comment

I bought Final Fantasy VII off Amazon, which I activated on STEAM Its been a long time since I've played FFVII, hopefully the Square Enix DRM isn't too intrusive.

Comment

Working...
                                X