What is your most recent VG purchase?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MirKz View Post
    Yeah my brother got right into the AC games and I used to watch bits and pieces of him playing but never really gave it much of a shot myself until I bought a ps3 which had AC1 bundled with it.

The game ended up freezing on me all the time after a few hours+ in and I got frustrated and gave up. Apparently a common issue with that one though...

I think after this sale I might try and ban myself from purchasing any games (Unless Final Fantasy related), until I've gone right through my list and actually played a heap of them.
    My backlog is just getting ridiculous.
    I played about 4 hours of AC1 and then quit because it seemed like I was running around just doing more of the same. I've tried to pick it back up but the PC version is plagued with bugs I hear so I never pulled the trigger.

Yeah, I'm trying to go through my backlog before purchasing anything else too, but then the STEAM winter sale hit and I forgot all about that But most of my purchases were done with gift cards so I don't feel too bad. Plus it doesn't help that most of my time is going to BF4 which you can never actually 'beat'
    Anime I'm Currently Watching - Argento Soma + School Days
    Games I'm Playing - WORLD END ECONIMiCA episode.02 + If My Heart Had Wings
    3DS Friend Code - 3239 - 3311 - 8131 || STEAM Account - Ocean Grown
    My Anime List + Video Game Backloggery

Comment

Yeah I've stopped playing BF4 all together the past 2 weeks. Been too busy with other games taking up my time.

Currently playing a lot of FF8, about 13hrs in and just beat 'disc 1', I'm playing it on PC though.
      Quite enjoying the nostalgia of it.

My current backlog (games I actually want to get through, not including those I've given up on at the moment) looks like this:

PC:

Amnesia: Machine for Pigs
      AC2
      AC: Brotherhood
      AC: Revelations
      Brutal Legend
      Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
      Dar Souls: Prepare to Die Edition (I don't know if I'll ever beat this, but I'd like to give it a red hot crack).
      Fallout: New Vegas
      Final Fantasy VII
      The Last Remnant
      Mark of the Ninja
      Rocksmith 2014 (want to keep at this to improve)
      XCOM: Enemy Unknown

I also have a couple more platformer style games I'd like to finish off, but they're not on the priority list.

On top of that I have a few PS3 games I'd like to get through, but I don't know if I ever will.
      Mainly;
      Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix
      Tales of Xillia
      Final Fantasy XIII-2
      I long for that of which i dream of...

As one journey ends... another begins.

http://mirkz2005.deviantart.com/

Comment

Originally posted by MirKz View Post
        XCOM: Enemy Unknown
        If you have the funds, get the Enemy Within DLC while it's still 50% off. It enhances the base game substantially.
        Currently Playing: Fast RMX
        Recently Finished: Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Comment

Originally posted by Siendra View Post
          If you have the funds, get the Enemy Within DLC while it's still 50% off. It enhances the base game substantially.
          Heh, I just took your advice and picked up Enemy Within, since I was planning on playing through X-Com again this weekend on a fresh start.. I also bought the Sling Shot DLC since it was -75% off..

And earlier I bought Interstellar Marines since it was only $5 and looks pretty decent for a early access game. At the moment only a bare bones multiplayer is included but it looks fun enough. I'll give it a shot this weekend I'm sure

Comment

Chibi-Robo Park Patrol (DS)
            Doki-Doki Universe (PS3/Vita)
            SteamWorld Dig (3DS)

Played the demo to Doki-Doki Universe today and honestly ended up really liking it and as someone who kind of thinks Scribblenauts is lame, it's odd that I'm enjoying the game as much as I do.

Oh, and a 50" Toshiba 50L1350U 1080p LED HDTV.

Edit:
            Originally posted by Jon View Post
            EDIT: Also, bought the expanded battery pack for the Wii U
            Hey Jon, I was wondering if you've received/installed this pack yet? I've been playing a lot of off-TV recently and unless I want to be tethered to an outlet when playing my Gamepad, I pretty much need this and was wondering what's your take on it.
            Art: AN's Art Thread Last updated:10/17/15 // DeviantArt
            Gaming: Backloggery // HLTB // Raptr
            Currently Playing: Xenoblade Chronicles X (Wii U)

Comment

Risen PC off Steam.

If anybody needs help with Dark Souls PC let me know.
              Currently playing: Working on backlog (PS3, PS2, PSP, PC)
              Currently viewing: Trigun and Rurouni Kenshin
              http://all-net.forumotion.com ..sportstalk

Comment

.hack//Infection (Playstation 2)
                .hack//Mutation (Playstation 2)
                .hack//Quarantine (Playstation 2)
                Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Nintendo DS)
                Record Of Loddoss War (Dreamcast)
                Resident Evil Code: Veronica (Dreamcast)
                Sailor Moon SuperS (Sega Saturn)
                Tales Of The Abyss (Playstation 2)
                My Anime Collection: Watched My Anime Collection: Haven't Watched My Anime Web Site Supermutant2099 on deviantART My Twitch Page

Favs: Sailor Moon, Tenchi, Lupin III, Black Lagoon, Dual, Slayers, More.

Comment

When I was out of town last weekend I found the following for cheap in a Half Price Books.

Silent Hill 4 (PS2) $4
                  Oni (PS2) $4
                  Zone of the Enders (PS2) $4
                  Tenchu: Wrath of the Ninja (PS1) $3

All were in really good shape, most likely owned by a collector.

I also got a new copy of Dead Rising 2: Off the Record (PC). I've already played the game on the 360, but I feel like playing through it again.
                  Currently playing: Atelier Sophie (PS4)
                  Current Avatar: Asagi from Disgaea Dimension 2

Comment

Metro Last Light for PC

Comment

Chaos Rings 2 (Android)
                      Mario Tennis (3DS eShop)
                      Art: AN's Art Thread Last updated:10/17/15 // DeviantArt
                      Gaming: Backloggery // HLTB // Raptr
                      Currently Playing: Xenoblade Chronicles X (Wii U)

Comment

Originally posted by Supermutant View Post
                        .hack//Infection (Playstation 2)
                        .hack//Mutation (Playstation 2)
                        .hack//Quarantine (Playstation 2)
                        I see sombody splurged, unless you somehow managed to get a good deal on Quarantine. Do you already have outbreak?
                        My DeviantArt | My Backloggery

My hobbies consist of breaking the laws of physics and eating pizza. Although they are practically the same thing...

Arooo~

Comment

Originally posted by Supermutant View Post
                          Record Of Loddoss War (Dreamcast)
                          I'm still surprised to this day that game was ever released here (I don't mean that in a bad way, I'm a Record of Loddoss fan). Props on picking it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Buster Wolf View Post
                            I'm still surprised to this day that game was ever released here (I don't mean that in a bad way, I'm a Record of Loddoss fan). Props on picking it up.
                            I have this game in my collection. I never beat it, but I enjoyed it even with it's difficulty.
                            Currently playing: Working on backlog (PS3, PS2, PSP, PC)
                            Currently viewing: Trigun and Rurouni Kenshin
                            http://all-net.forumotion.com ..sportstalk

Comment

Originally posted by CanisWolfred View Post
                              I see sombody splurged, unless you somehow managed to get a good deal on Quarantine. Do you already have outbreak?
                              I couldn't find outbreak sadly. I did get a good deal on quarantine that includes the dvd.

Got today:
                              Capcom vs SNK (Dreamcast)
                              Dragon Quest VIII (Playstation 2)
                              Final Fantasy Anthology (Playstation 1)
                              Mega Man Anniversary Collection (Playstation 2)
                              Mega Man X Collection (Playstation 2)

Originally posted by Buster Wolf View Post
                              I never knew the game came out here till I found it in MAGFest Marketplace. Now that I got a working dreamcast I couldn't pass up.
                              Last edited by Supermutant; January 3rd, 2014, 03:29 PM.
                              My Anime Collection: Watched My Anime Collection: Haven't Watched My Anime Web Site Supermutant2099 on deviantART My Twitch Page

Favs: Sailor Moon, Tenchi, Lupin III, Black Lagoon, Dual, Slayers, More.

Comment

I bought Final Fantasy VII off Amazon, which I activated on STEAM Its been a long time since I've played FFVII, hopefully the Square Enix DRM isn't too intrusive.

Comment

Working...
                                X