My December 2013 Games:
    1.) Assassin's Creed III (PS3) - $14.99 New
    2.) Batman: Arkham City GOTY (PS3) - $19.99 New
    3.) Final Fantasy XIII-2 (PS3) - $19.99 New
    4.) Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX (PS3) - $39.99 New
    5.) Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus (PS3) - $19.99 New
    6.) Sly 4: Thieves in Time (PS3) - $19.99 New
    7.) Tomb Raider 2013 (PS3) - $29.99 New

I only bought Assassin's Creed III (PS3) myself though, the other 6 were all xmas gifts from my family/relatives.
    My Anime List | My Video Game Collection

Comment

Nice, let me know how u go with FFXIII-2, I found it very hard to get into that game and ultimately gave up
      I don't think I'm a fan of Serah.
      I long for that of which i dream of...

As one journey ends... another begins.

http://mirkz2005.deviantart.com/

Comment

Originally posted by MirKz View Post
        Nice, let me know how you go with FFXIII-2, I found it very hard to get into that game and ultimately gave up .

I don't think I'm a fan of Serah.
        I don't actually have Final Fantasy XIII-2 yet, I will have to wait until New Year's Day to play it (my grandma had to re-order it, Amazon lost the first order somehow xD).

I'll try to remember though, heh *sets calendar reminder*.

Comment

I picked up The Swapper and Remember Me off the STEAM sale.
          Anime I'm Currently Watching - Argento Soma + School Days
          Games I'm Playing - WORLD END ECONIMiCA episode.02 + If My Heart Had Wings
          3DS Friend Code - 3239 - 3311 - 8131 || STEAM Account - Ocean Grown
          My Anime List + Video Game Backloggery

Comment

I just finally found out I got Ratchet Deadlocked for FREE when I bought Ratchet and Clank: Full Frontal Assault (PS3) digitally, so I downloaded that last night, will play soonish maybe.

I've still got 6 new PS3 games I can play though, so it might be awhile xD.

(I can't touch Assassin's Creed III until I beat AC1 and play Ezio Trilogy first sadly)

Comment

Originally posted by Toddler Naruto View Post
              I just finally found out I got Ratchet Deadlocked for FREE when I bought Ratchet and Clank: Full Frontal Assault (PS3) digitally, so I downloaded that last night, will play soonish maybe.

I've still got 6 new PS3 games I can play though, so it might be awhile xD.

(I can't touch Assassin's Creed III until I beat AC1 and play Ezio Trilogy first sadly)
              That was a pleasant surprise for me when I got FFA, too. Let us know how Deadlocked is, I haven't started it yet.
              "I'll take a potato chip... and EAT IT!"

Comment

SteamWorld Dig (3DS eShop) - This is quickly becoming my newest addiction. It's a metroidvania game I got on the 3DS eShop where you mine underground and collect various ore and gems, as well as weird orb things, which you trade in for upgrades, such as ones for your pickaxe so you can go deeper into the mine and get better ore for more upgrades. Or more pouch space so you can stay in the mine longer. You also find items in designated parts of the mine, which makes the game become more complex as you go. I'm really surprised by it. It's not the best Metroidvania out there (I prefer finding upgrades rather than buying them, but I guess that's the whole point of the game. Having very limited pouch space, while balancing the game a bit, is really only there to artificially lengthen the game), but it does remind me that Metroidvanias are my favorite genre. I've been playing it for about 5 hours now, and I don't think I'm even a third of the way through the game. That's pretty good for an eShop game.
                My DeviantArt | My Backloggery

My hobbies consist of breaking the laws of physics and eating pizza. Although they are practically the same thing...

Arooo~

Comment

Well I've just discovered the Steam marketplace, so I've been selling heaps of cards that I've been holding onto for a while.
                  Made enough to buy myself a 'free' copy of Mark of the ninja... nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Buster Wolf View Post
                    That was a pleasant surprise for me when I got FFA, too. Let us know how Deadlocked is, I haven't started it yet.
                    Some of the cutscenes are still in fullscreen, and I've noticed some lagging/jerking in the animation.

Other than that though, this game is just as good as I remember it (played it when I was a still a junior in High School).

Comment

I picked up Deadly Premonition: The Directors Cut off STEAM last night at -60% off and then I got Castlevania LoS: Ultimate Edition today.. I'm out of my gift card $$ so Castlevania and anything hence forth is coming out of my pocket.. I think I might be a little more pickier with what I buy now

Comment

I really got into Deadly Premonition. A flawed game, to be sure, but I dug so much about it.
                        "I'll take a potato chip... and EAT IT!"

Comment

Originally posted by Buster Wolf View Post
                          I really got into Deadly Premonition. A flawed game, to be sure, but I dug so much about it.
                          Yeah, I've heard that the game has its fair share of downfalls but mostly everyone that has played it also gives it a fair amount of praise.. So I'm hoping it ends up being a good experience My only worry is that I heard it is extremely buggy and hard to run on the PC, so I'm hoping I luck out on that aspect of the game.

And this morning I bought Bioshock Infinite Season Pass because it was -75% off and only $4.99.. Bioshock Infinite went on sale quite a few times during the autumn and winter sale but yesterday was the first time I saw the season pass go on sale with it.. I've been waiting for the season pass to drop down in price before I jumped into the game, now I've got nothing holding me back.

Comment

After watching my gf's bro play AC: Black Flag last night for a bit, and talking about the AC story throughout the series from what he's read up on etc, it really got me motivated to play the games. I tried 1 and never finished it due to frustrating game freezes and being monotonous, however I've heard 2 was a very well done game and much better than 1.
                            So I got excited last night and bought AC:2, Revelations & Brotherhood so I can finally get into this whole Ezio story arc.
                            I ALMOST bought 3 on a whim as well, but I've played 3 before and only got very early into the start of the game before I got over it, but apparently the game gets a lot better after that.
                            I figure if I can stick out these other 3 AC games and enjoy them, THEN I'll buy AC3/4 and play through those as well.

Comment

I've invested a lot of money into the AC series and so far I've only been able to play 2 all the way through I've put a few hours into the handheld versions and almost a hour into Brotherhood.... They are great games but for some reason they can't really hold my attention for long; with the exception of AC2, once I started that game I never put it down until I finished it..

It's a little weird that AC2 is the only game I really got into and finished when all of them pretty much play the same, besides maybe Black Flag.
                              Last edited by MechaFan; January 1st, 2014, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Yeah my brother got right into the AC games and I used to watch bits and pieces of him playing but never really gave it much of a shot myself until I bought a ps3 which had AC1 bundled with it.

The game ended up freezing on me all the time after a few hours+ in and I got frustrated and gave up. Apparently a common issue with that one though...

I think after this sale I might try and ban myself from purchasing any games (Unless Final Fantasy related), until I've gone right through my list and actually played a heap of them.
                                My backlog is just getting ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                                X