What is your most recent VG purchase?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toddler Naruto View Post
    I hope you enjoy The Last of Us, I've heard great things about it.

(I won't be playing it until the price drops down to $30 New or cheaper alas)
    I don't know when i'll be get around to play it, I just wanted a PS3 because I needed a Bluray player and I want FFXHD and Drakengard 3

EDIT: Also, bought the expanded battery pack for the Wii U
    Last edited by Jon; December 25th, 2013, 01:04 AM.
    My Anime List
    SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY

Comment

Got some great friends Vai
      I long for that of which i dream of...

As one journey ends... another begins.

http://mirkz2005.deviantart.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
        I don't know when I'll get around to playing it, I just wanted a PS3 because I needed a Blu-Ray player and I also wanted FFX|FFX-2 HD and Drakengard 3 .
        Nice to see another FFX fan . I must have played/beaten it like 5 times on the PS2, lol .
        My Anime List | My Video Game Collection

Comment

Got for christmas:
          Legend Of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (Nintendo 3Ds)
          Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth (Nintendo DS)
          Super Mario 3D World (Nintendo Wii U)
          Playstation 4
          FIFA 14 (PS4)
          Assassins Creed 4 (PS4)
          Injustice Ultimate Edition (PS4)
          NBA 2K14 (PS4)
          Need For Speed Rivals (XBox One)
          $50 Playstation Network Card
          $50 X-Box Live Card

On Order:
          Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney (Nintendo DS)
          Last edited by Supermutant; December 25th, 2013, 01:40 PM.
          My Anime Collection: Watched My Anime Collection: Haven't Watched My Anime Web Site Supermutant2099 on deviantART My Twitch Page

Favs: Sailor Moon, Tenchi, Lupin III, Black Lagoon, Dual, Slayers, More.

Comment

My Aunt Jenny bought me Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX (PS3) for Christmas :D.

I'm still waiting on Final Fantasy XIII-2 (PS3) and Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus (PS3), I should be getting both when I visit my grandma and Aunt Bhakti at my grandma's house this weekend .
            My Anime List | My Video Game Collection

Comment

Ffx/x-2 hd
              Wii Code:2143 9232 3432 0216 Xbox Live!:RiyuFF PSN ID:djricekcn b.net:ask me
              http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/djricekcn.png
              It's because i trust you that i know when you're lying -Gibb

Comment

Picked up Final Fantasy VIII yesterday and State of Decay this morning off the STEAM winter sale..
                Anime I'm Currently Watching - Argento Soma + School Days
                Games I'm Playing - WORLD END ECONIMiCA episode.02 + If My Heart Had Wings
                3DS Friend Code - 3239 - 3311 - 8131 || STEAM Account - Ocean Grown
                My Anime List + Video Game Backloggery

Comment

Finally ordered Atelier Iris 2 off Amazon, which I bought with a gift card. Now I just gotta see if I get a Target Gift Card from my Aunt & Uncle so I can buy Super Mario 3D World and I'll be set.
                  My DeviantArt | My Backloggery

My hobbies consist of breaking the laws of physics and eating pizza. Although they are practically the same thing...

Arooo~

Comment

Castle of Illusion Staring Micky Mouse (PSN)
                    Proteus (Vita/PSN)
                    Gone Home (STEAM/PC)
                    Art: AN's Art Thread Last updated:10/17/15 // DeviantArt
                    Gaming: Backloggery // HLTB // Raptr
                    Currently Playing: Xenoblade Chronicles X (Wii U)

Comment

I picked up Metro: Last Light and Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion off the STEAM sale... I've got $32 left to spend from the STEAM gift cards I got

Comment

Nice one Mecha, Metro:LL is a cool game, I quite enjoyed it.
                        I think I've got about the same left to spend on my credit card for the steam sales :/

Kind of want Prison Architect, but I'm still not 100% convinced.

Comment

Yeah, once my gift cards run out I still have my christmas bonus to break into But I'm trying to limit myself because this is not helping my backlog issue heh..

And I'm looking forward to getting into Metro: Last Light as I loved Metro 2033 I'm just debating if I want to replay through Metro 2033 first so that I could experience the story again (its been 2+ years since I played Metro 2033) or just jump right into Metro: Last Light because if I remember Metro 2033 didn't have all that much of a plot to begin with Some subway factions and shadow creatures running all over Russia.

Comment

You wont need the WHOLE story from Metro 2033. I played them fairly close together, within a month or two of one another.
                            You'll only need to remember what happened at the end of 2033, which gets recapped at the start of Last Light anyway for memory.

Comment

Final Fantasy XIV a Realm Reborn for the PC.
                              Trying to get someday: All of the Dragon Ball/Z movies, and the Fist of the North Star Series.

Comment

Originally posted by MirKz View Post
                                You wont need the WHOLE story from Metro 2033. I played them fairly close together, within a month or two of one another.
                                You'll only need to remember what happened at the end of 2033, which gets recapped at the start of Last Light anyway for memory.
                                Ok then I'll probably skip over Metro 2033.. I got it for the PC as part of the humble bundle, but I remember it being a pretty buggy/tedious game from when I played through it on my old 360.. So I think I'll just skip 2033 and jump right into Last Light.

And I remember what happened at the end of Metro 2033... But supposedly I got the bad ending though heh.
                                Last edited by MechaFan; December 28th, 2013, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X