Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion for X-Box 360
    Plants vs Zombies for Nintendo DS
    My Anime Collection: Watched My Anime Collection: Haven't Watched My Anime Web Site Supermutant2099 on deviantART My Twitch Page

Favs: Sailor Moon, Tenchi, Lupin III, Black Lagoon, Dual, Slayers, More.

Comment

Got gifted Dishonored GOTY.

Now to get BioShock Infinite if I'm able...
      Blog|DVDs|Games|Anime|Movies|Comics
      Current Avatar: Ruby, Vocaloid

"The agriculture ministry is not in charge of Gundam," ministry official Tsutomu Shimomura said.

Comment

PS3 250 GB Bundle w/ The Last of Us
        My Anime List
        SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY

Comment

Lol Vai, do you and your friends regularly gift each other games, or are you just the lucky one that friends want to buy games for?

I've bought a game for a friend once, but never been gifted one (too busy buying them for me!)
          I long for that of which i dream of...

As one journey ends... another begins.

http://mirkz2005.deviantart.com/

Comment

Picked up Hard Reset off the STEAM sale.. Looks like it could be fun
            Anime I'm Currently Watching - Argento Soma + School Days
            Games I'm Playing - WORLD END ECONIMiCA episode.02 + If My Heart Had Wings
            3DS Friend Code - 3239 - 3311 - 8131 || STEAM Account - Ocean Grown
            My Anime List + Video Game Backloggery

Comment

Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock. Hardly your everyday triple A big seller i know, i'm just a big fan of the series and despite the fact the gameplay's utterly terrible, it's more story and lore within the 'whoniverse', so i must complete it! shame the trilogy was cancelled though.
              ~GeorgeOglee!~
              Sup? Average loser and mega-fan of Doctor Who and Naruto!
              ~Bands | Music | Tattoos | Body Mods | Gaming | Anime~

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                PS3 250 GB Bundle w/ The Last of Us
                I hope you enjoy The Last of Us, I've heard great things about it.

(I won't be playing it until the price drops down to $30 New or cheaper alas)
                My Anime List | My Video Game Collection

Comment

I got a x-box 360 to replace the one that red ringed on me this week. I hadn't had a problem with it last couple of years after sending it to be fixed first time it happen.
                  My Anime Collection: Watched My Anime Collection: Haven't Watched My Anime Web Site Supermutant2099 on deviantART My Twitch Page

Favs: Sailor Moon, Tenchi, Lupin III, Black Lagoon, Dual, Slayers, More.

Comment

Picked up Blade Symphony, Eador: Masters of the Broken World, and 3DMark off the STEAM summer sale

Comment

Recently bought BF4 and am loving it
                      lg robot vacuum

Comment

Bought XCOM:Enemy Unknown today on the Steam flash sale. I've been wanting to get this for some time now, but have always put it off because I wasn't sure if it was really for me.
                        I literally had to pull myself away from it tonight after starting to play it I sat there for 3hrs without moving. It's a very engaging game and I'm quite enjoying it.
                        It sucks and sort of hits hard when one of your soldiers bite the dust, especially when they've been with you for nearly 10 missions :/
                        I long for that of which i dream of...

As one journey ends... another begins.

http://mirkz2005.deviantart.com/

Comment

Tearaway and Into the Nexus via the PSN flash sale. Kinda questioning why I got Tearaway when I said wasn't the least bit interested in it, but Oh well...

After Christmas I'm gonna buy Super Mario 3D World and maybe Atelier Iris 2 if it's still available through Amazon, and then I'm gonna try to go through all of January without buying anything...If only because February will be expensive...
                          My DeviantArt | My Backloggery

My hobbies consist of breaking the laws of physics and eating pizza. Although they are practically the same thing...

Arooo~

Comment

I just bought Outlast and Shadowrun Returns off the STEAM winter sale

Comment

Originally posted by MirKz View Post
                              Lol Vai, do you and your friends regularly gift each other games, or are you just the lucky one that friends want to buy games for?

I've bought a game for a friend once, but never been gifted one (too busy buying them for me!)
                              I have numerous friends -- several gift me stuff because they're relatively affluent and gift all their friends stuff. Most of them also know how, financially speaking, I can't afford much and sometimes even ten dollars is too much to ask, so they'll take the initiative and help me out.

This is, incidentally, also why my PC purchases have ballooned in the last few years thanks to Steam sales and easy gifting, as opposed to physical copies of console games and the like. However, that doesn't stop them from doing non-Steam stuff -- my copy of BF4 was gifted from a competitive team partner (with my clan giving away 15 copies of premium, one of which I coincidentally happened to win a few months later), and the same guy who gifted me Dishonored gave me ACV for PS3 for my birthday last year. So yeah.
                              Blog|DVDs|Games|Anime|Movies|Comics
                              Current Avatar: Ruby, Vocaloid

"The agriculture ministry is not in charge of Gundam," ministry official Tsutomu Shimomura said.

Comment

3D Space Harrier
                                3D Super-Hang-On
                                3D Shinobi III

Grabbed some 3D Classic Sega games today as a Christmas present to myself. Only played Space Harrier so far, but it's fun as heck, and I love all the available options.
                                My DeviantArt | My Backloggery

My hobbies consist of breaking the laws of physics and eating pizza. Although they are practically the same thing...

Arooo~

Comment

Working...
                                X