No announcement yet.

What is your most recent VG purchase?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition (PS3)
    Clash at Demonhead (NES)
    The Guardian Legend (NES)

10%? Try $10 off! Got Borderlands: GOTYE for 8 bucks. The NES games were surprisingly cheap, too.
    My DeviantArt | My Backloggery

My hobbies consist of breaking the laws of physics and eating pizza. Although they are practically the same thing...

Arooo~

Comment

I was thinking about getting Shadow of the Colossus or KH Re:CoM for my PS2, but my PS2 controller decided to break last night.

Since the vast majority of the Retail Stores in my general area have stopped selling PS2 Controllers (or at least ones that aren't total garbage), I had to buy a replacement online. With Shipping and Handling, it ran me almost $40 on top of the $100 I spent at Walmart stocking up on food for the next 2 months (well, I didn't get everything I would need, but I bought in bulk hamburger meat, chicken breasts, several loaves of bread, hot dogs, sliced cheese, etc. that I filled my freezer with!!! ) I digress.
      Sometimes to combat Chaos, one must embrace the darkness.

Comment

I boughtL

Brothers: A tale of two sons, yesterday on steam.
        Kingdom Hearts HD: 1.5 Remix: Purchased this morning. Will hopefully get it come next week.
        I long for that of which i dream of...

As one journey ends... another begins.

http://mirkz2005.deviantart.com/

Comment

Sure enough, Target had the PS4 games in stock, and they were included in the B2G1 free sale.

I got Knack, Assassin's Creed IV, and Killzone Shadow Fall.

Hopefully amazon will get my system to me on Friday.
          Currently playing: Atelier Sophie (PS4)
          Current Avatar: Asagi from Disgaea Dimension 2

Comment

Recently picked up:

Saints Row 3: The Full Package (XBOX 360)
            Pokemon X (3DS) (GIFT)
            Remember Me (PS Plus)

Only one of those is technically a purchase.

I never got to finish Saints Row, it just got a bit too challenging. I'll keep trying though. Onwards I march with SR2 and a "Lets Play" of the final missions.

Comment

Originally posted by Gibb View Post
              Sure enough, Target had the PS4 games in stock, and they were included in the B2G1 free sale.

I got Knack, Assassin's Creed IV, and Killzone Shadow Fall.

Hopefully amazon will get my system to me on Friday.
              Funny, those are the same launch games I got. Well, I also ordered Lego Marvel but it's mostly for my fiance. I ordered my system at Amazon, too. Check your account there, as of this morning my status is "Shipping Now".

Comment

just got

PS VITA TV
                PS VITA Fenrir Edition
                PS VITA Gundam Breaker Edition
                CoD Ghost PS4
                ACIV PS4
                KZ:SF PS4
                Blazblue new one PS3
                Wii Code:2143 9232 3432 0216 Xbox Live!:RiyuFF PSN ID:djricekcn b.net:ask me
                http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/djricekcn.png
                It's because i trust you that i know when you're lying -Gibb

Comment

Originally posted by Buster Wolf View Post
                  Funny, those are the same launch games I got. Well, I also ordered Lego Marvel but it's mostly for my fiance. I ordered my system at Amazon, too. Check your account there, as of this morning my status is "Shipping Now".
                  Not shipped yet, but I was confirmed for day 1 a long time ago, so hopefully they ship it soon.

I also picked up a couple more games last night because I forgot the new R&C game came out and ran back to target, haha.

Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus (PS3)
                  Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix (PS3)
                  Remember Me (PS3)

Comment

Pre-purchased XCOM: Enemy Within

Comment

Originally posted by Gibb View Post
                      Not shipped yet, but I was confirmed for day 1 a long time ago, so hopefully they ship it soon.

I also picked up a couple more games last night because I forgot the new R&C game came out and ran back to target, haha.

Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus (PS3)
                      Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix (PS3)
                      Remember Me (PS3)
                      I also need to grab Into the Nexus. I've really enjoyed the Future series.

Comment

I don't know how to feel about R&C - Into the Nexus since the last few games looked really, really lacklustre.

Comment

Originally posted by Buster Wolf View Post
                          I also need to grab Into the Nexus. I've really enjoyed the Future series.
                          Originally posted by Soluzar View Post
                          I don't know how to feel about R&C - Into the Nexus since the last few games looked really, really lacklustre.
                          I played it for a couple hours last night, and Insomniac Games definitely took R&C back to it's roots. No goofy All4one coop garbage, no tower defense, just straight up R&C gameplay. It's well worth the $30 I paid for already from one night.

Comment

I heard Into the Nexus was short, but honestly, I thought the Future games were too long, so that's music to my ears.

Anyways, picked up inFamous 2 for cheap. That'll be it until my next two pre-orders come out near the end of the month, and then that'll probably be it for the year.
                            My DeviantArt | My Backloggery

My hobbies consist of breaking the laws of physics and eating pizza. Although they are practically the same thing...

Arooo~

Comment

Tales of Xillia (Collector's Edition) (PS3)
                              My Anime List | My Backloggery | My Top 15 Anime | My Top 15 Video Games | My Top 10 Manga | My Figures (Updated)
                              Gamertags: Sushikins (PSN/Steam/Wii U) | BuckeyeSushi (XBL) | 1590-4702-0875 (3DS)
                              Current Avatar:L'rydia Khiryu - FFXIV:ARR
                              Currently Watching: Kill la Kill
                              Currently Playing: Final Fantasy X|V | Hatsune Miku Project Diva F | Bravely Default Demo

Comment

Me and my brother took advantage of a buy 2 get 1 free deal and picked up:

COD: Ghost (brother)
                                Killzone (Me)
                                Need for Speed

I also picked up Resogun not ready for PS+ still like my PC.
                                Koiwai:Come on, Yotsuba. The more the merrier!
                                Jumbo:Yeah, he's right. The more the merrier.
                                Yotsuba: Even if it's Yanda?

A woman needs two animals, the horse of her dreams and a jackass to pay for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X