No announcement yet.

What is your most recent VG purchase?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I bought a couple of games today. I think they are all winners, at least I hope so.

I bought

Anarchy Reigns this game interested me and I hear some really positive reviews and negative. I checked Metacritic and they gave it what I think its a pretty good score....Like a 78? Maybe a little lower, I can't remember.

Spec ops: The line This game has interested me for a while now, finally picked it up for about 23 bucks. Pretty good deal I think.

Metal Gear Rising: Revengence I pre-ordered and fully paid for today!

Bayonetta This was an Impulse buy, I was just looking at it and I was like, "Idk why, but I got to play this" So I bought it for like 16 bucks. Probably could have got it cheaper at Gamestop, but whatever. IGN gave it a 9.5 so that helped make my decision to buy it easier.

and last but not least

Prince of Persia remake this is the remake version with the cool art style. IGN gave it a 9.3 so I picked it up for 9 bucks.
    "You people down there, Are you satisfied with the way the world is? As for me, I hate it."- Lockon Stratos

Comment

Originally posted by Driver View Post
      Anarchy Reigns this game interested me and I hear some really positive reviews and negative. I checked Metacritic and they gave it what I think its a pretty good score....Like a 78? Maybe a little lower, I can't remember.

Metal Gear Rising: Revengence I pre-ordered and fully paid for today!

Bayonetta This was an Impulse buy, I was just looking at it and I was like, "Idk why, but I got to play this" So I bought it for like 16 bucks. Probably could have got it cheaper at Gamestop, but whatever. IGN gave it a 9.5 so that helped make my decision to buy it easier.
      >All Platinum Games

You are in for a good time.

Comment

Dark Souls.
        Finally got it. I finished Demon's Souls last month and loved it, so I had to get this game.
        Currently playing: Working on backlog (PS3, PS2, PSP, PC)
        Currently viewing: Trigun and Rurouni Kenshin
        http://all-net.forumotion.com ..sportstalk

Comment

Originally posted by Melion View Post
          >All Platinum Games

You are in for a good time.
          I hope so. I'm seeing Metal Gear Rising is getting Outstanding reviews already. It's doing a hell of a lot better than I expected it too, which is great!
          "You people down there, Are you satisfied with the way the world is? As for me, I hate it."- Lockon Stratos

Comment

Paper Mario: Sticker Star (3DS)
            While it's not something I'm going to play anytime soon, it was on sale, and as Nintendo almost never drops the prices on their games, I wanted to pick it up cheap.
            My Anime List | My Backloggery | My Top 15 Anime | My Top 15 Video Games | My Top 10 Manga | My Figures (Updated)
            Gamertags: Sushikins (PSN/Steam/Wii U) | BuckeyeSushi (XBL) | 1590-4702-0875 (3DS)
            Current Avatar:L'rydia Khiryu - FFXIV:ARR
            Currently Watching: Kill la Kill
            Currently Playing: Final Fantasy X|V | Hatsune Miku Project Diva F | Bravely Default Demo

Comment

Rocketbirds Hardboiled Chicken (Vita)
              Valkyria Chronicles II (PSP/PSN)
              Pokemon Black 2 (DS)
              Pokemon White 2 (DS)

Also, not really a purchase, but my friend gave me the receipt for a paid in full Metal Gear Rising: Revengence (PS3) pre-order he put in for my early birthday gift. I really wasn't even expecting it, so I was pleasantly surprised. Now I just have to transfer the money from my paid off copy to something else.
              Art: AN's Art Thread Last updated:10/17/15 // DeviantArt
              Gaming: Backloggery // HLTB // Raptr
              Currently Playing: Xenoblade Chronicles X (Wii U)

Comment

Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask (3DS)
                Adventure Time (3DS) - gift for a friend
                Fire Emblem (3DS)

Yeah, I finally found a copy of Fire Emblem, only 2 weeks after the game came out (supposedly). I actually plan to play it as well, since it's portable and I can play it at times when I can't play Ni no Kuni.
                Currently playing: Atelier Sophie (PS4)
                Current Avatar: Asagi from Disgaea Dimension 2

Comment

Ys I & II Chronicles + for Steam
                  Preordered Bit Trip Runner 2 for Steam
                  Preordered Castlevania Lords of Shadow Mirror of Fate for 3DS. *I want this one like crazy.*
                  Trying to get someday: All of the Dragon Ball/Z movies, and the Fist of the North Star Series.

Comment

Mega Man 2 (3DS eShop)

This game is awesome. I used to play it as a kid and I remember it being brutally hard, and well, it still is Managed to beat the first few bosses.
                    My Anime List
                    SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY

Comment

Dissidia 012 from the PSN FF sale.
                      Currently Playing: Fast RMX
                      Recently Finished: Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Comment

Mario Kart 7 3Ds
                        My Anime Collection: Watched My Anime Collection: Haven't Watched My Anime Web Site Supermutant2099 on deviantART My Twitch Page

Favs: Sailor Moon, Tenchi, Lupin III, Black Lagoon, Dual, Slayers, More.

Comment

Final Fantasy IV Complete (PSP/PSN)
                          Final Fantasy V (PS1/PSN)
                          Final Fantasy VI (PS1/PSN)
                          Art: AN's Art Thread Last updated:10/17/15 // DeviantArt
                          Gaming: Backloggery // HLTB // Raptr
                          Currently Playing: Xenoblade Chronicles X (Wii U)

Comment

Originally posted by ryushe View Post
                            Final Fantasy IV Complete (PSP/PSN)
                            Final Fantasy V (PS1/PSN)
                            Sushi Approved, easily the best era of FF games IMO.
                            My Anime List | My Backloggery | My Top 15 Anime | My Top 15 Video Games | My Top 10 Manga | My Figures (Updated)
                            Gamertags: Sushikins (PSN/Steam/Wii U) | BuckeyeSushi (XBL) | 1590-4702-0875 (3DS)
                            Current Avatar:L'rydia Khiryu - FFXIV:ARR
                            Currently Watching: Kill la Kill
                            Currently Playing: Final Fantasy X|V | Hatsune Miku Project Diva F | Bravely Default Demo

Comment

Got a physical copy of Fire Emblem Awakening thanks to the heads up from Sushikins
                              My Anime List
                              SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY

Comment

Originally posted by ryushe View Post
                                Unfortunately this is a pretty bad port. That menu lag is just awful.
                                Currently Playing: Fast RMX
                                Recently Finished: Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Comment

Working...
                                X