What is your most recent VG purchase?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is your most recent VG purchase?

There is one in the manga section as well as in the DVD section, so why not in the Video Games section? Most recently I bought Metroid Prime 2:Echoes on Tuesday and today I bought Viewtiful Joe 2 for the GC.
    To be a man you must have honor, HONOR AND A PEEENIS!!

HL2 through steam.
    Has anyone seen my Bunny? -Boma
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Comment

Half-Life 2, in store purchase.
      <IkarugaRocks> Ikaruga is made of Love and Peaches

Comment

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.
        Video game : Anime collection. [Xfire]

Comment

Metroid Prime 2 at BestBuy, about 2 hours ago.
          Note to everyone reading anything I post - 90% of anything I say on a given day is pure sarcasm. So if I say something incredibly stupid, immature, dry, etc. - I'm most likely being sarcastic.

READ BLEACH

Comment

Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
            Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
            Jak 3
            Baten Kaitos

Comment

Just the Halo 2 LE. I wish I could say Half Life 2 though and it will be my next one since I don't plan on buying another game until I have the means to play Half Life 2.

Comment

Baten Kaitos (today)
                Jak 3 (today)
                Half-Life 2 (tuesday)

Comment

h2 beat 2 days after i got it

now playing it online
                  Twilight Sparkle is the architect of 9/11.
                  Fluttershy: So, are you ready for WINTER WRAP UP?
                  Twilight: Ready? Ready doesn't even... ****ing... DESCRIBE IT!

Comment

I'm trying to think of videogames I have bought since Golden Sun: The Lost Age for the GBA in April or May 2003 but I am coming up short.

But I don't have any current systems, so I'm replaying the heck out of old Dreamcast games like Metropolis Street Racer, the original game in the series that became Project Gotham Racing.
                    Grammar Rules; master these before posting. My Blog. My Photos and Drawings! My Facebook profile. Well over four years later, I still like Lilo & Stitch better!

Comment

Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal
                      6/18/05 - Moose's Animated Gifs

Comment

I feel the need to only post once here, my last video game purchase was The King of Fighters 2002 import game for my Sega Dreamcast. I bought this around June 2003. Yeah, it's been so long since I've actually bought a game. :-" If I finally get something new, I will keep you informed...
                        Stars of the Four Gods ~ A Yuu Watase Guild | Slayers Guild | SNK Fan Club v.2
                        Super Moderator of ANIMENATION Forums (2008 - Present)
                        Lets help support AN by being more active in our community!!
                        Say NO to bootlegs or illegal downloads. Help the Anime industry by supporting our distributers.

Comment

Killzone and Ace Combat 5.

Excellent games!

Comment

Originally posted by Neo0tak0n
                            Killzone and Ace Combat 5.

Excellent games!
                            So Killzone is pretty fun? I saw videos of it a while back, and it looked really cool, but I think it's release was all but drowned out with the coming of Halo 2 and all the hype surrounding it. I'll have to rent it.

The last game I got was Halo 2. The next game will most likely be Half-Life 2. I have some time off surrounding Thanksgiving, so I might try and pick it up this week.
                            "Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." - Bill Watterson, cartoonist

"You shouldn't underestimate him. That moron's a genius." -Kawachi, Yakitate! Japan

Penny Arcade! It's so funny, you'll download in your pants!

Comment

Metal Gear Solid 3-Best Game of The Year-My opinoin
                              Halo 2
                              Last edited by Rahxephon91; November 20th, 2004, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X