Post the Last Game you completed and your impression

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God of War.

Done with the main story. I had some steam in doing the end game but after hitting a wall, I quite.

Fun game either way.

Comment

Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction- I love how the Groovitron makes enemies boogie leaving them with so many openings for me to attack.

Comment

i played red alert 3
        really enjoyed

Comment

Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty- This game has a heavy emphasis on puzzle solving.

Comment

God of War (2018) - Not bad. Seemed short.

EDIT: After not too long XP becomes useless. I've upgraded everything I want to and have over 200,000.
            Last edited by Jatz; July 11th, 2018, 09:28 PM.
            "Gotta get in tune with Sailor Moon. Cause that cartoon has got the boom Anime babes that make me think the wrong thing." Barenaked Ladies' One Week

Comment

Batman: Arkham Asylum- Man oh man! What a game!

Comment

Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse- The story of this game takes place before the first two Castlevania games. This is one of the hardest games I've ever played. You really need to be on your toes in this one.

Comment

Batman: Arkham City- Undoubtedly one of the greatest games I've ever played. It is jam-packed with extra content such as concept art and DLC alternate costumes.

Comment

Finished Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age (main + post game) and not only is it the best JRPG I've played in 20 years, it might just be my favorite JRPG to date.

Oh, also finished Spider-man. It was also really good.
                    Art: AN's Art Thread Last updated:10/17/15 // DeviantArt
                    Gaming: Backloggery // HLTB // Raptr
                    Currently Playing: Xenoblade Chronicles X (Wii U)

Comment

Tales of Zestiria - Didn't care for it. I didn't like the fusion system where you put two items (weapons, armor) together to get better stats. As a result of of this, I wound up ignoring most items as my equipment was better.
                      "Gotta get in tune with Sailor Moon. Cause that cartoon has got the boom Anime babes that make me think the wrong thing." Barenaked Ladies' One Week

Comment

Working...
                      X