Post the Last Game you completed and your impression

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jatz View Post
    Ah damnit! I don't know why I posted Tifa instead of Yuffie. Gomen.

So, you defeated Godo then I assume? Then I don't know what to tell you. There are no comments on it being glitched. https://www.playstationtrophies.org/...our-Maker.html
    Yes I defeated him.

I had them all. Even Aeris (but I didnít get to use hers cause you know). On the steam forum, they talked about some glitches Steam was having with parts of FF7. I ran across a few, but this stuck more cause I couldnít get the achievement for it.
    Never Underestimate This Madwoman's Eternal Goober-ness
    Taleen and Nutmeg: We are the Talmeg. 2017 Best AN couple
    AN's Alpha Female

Avatar: Victor Nikiforov, Yuri!!! on Ice

Comment

Oh! Steam! Well then never mind.
      "Gotta get in tune with Sailor Moon. Cause that cartoon has got the boom Anime babes that make me think the wrong thing." Barenaked Ladies' One Week

Comment

Super Castlevania IV- One of the best games in the series. I love how when you jump you can control Simon in the air, another thing I love is the whip and how you can use it to attack in different directions.
        Immortalizer:

August 17 2017- Infraction for profanity.

Comment

Destiny 2 - I liked it. Too bad most things endgame point you to multi-player.
          "Gotta get in tune with Sailor Moon. Cause that cartoon has got the boom Anime babes that make me think the wrong thing." Barenaked Ladies' One Week

Comment

Metroid II: Return of Samus on 3DS Virtual Console- Not bad at all. Just that some Metroids in this game were a pain in the butt. I finished it in 2 hours and 59 minutes. I got the best ending of that game.
            Immortalizer:

August 17 2017- Infraction for profanity.

Comment

Working...
            X