Post the Last Game you completed and your impression

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jatz View Post
    Ah damnit! I don't know why I posted Tifa instead of Yuffie. Gomen.

So, you defeated Godo then I assume? Then I don't know what to tell you. There are no comments on it being glitched. https://www.playstationtrophies.org/...our-Maker.html
    Yes I defeated him.

I had them all. Even Aeris (but I didnít get to use hers cause you know). On the steam forum, they talked about some glitches Steam was having with parts of FF7. I ran across a few, but this stuck more cause I couldnít get the achievement for it.
    Never Underestimate This Madwoman's Eternal Goober-ness
    Taleen and Nutmeg: We are the Talmeg. 2017 Best AN couple
    AN's Alpha Female

Avatar: Chibi Mitsuha from Your Name

Comment

Oh! Steam! Well then never mind.
      "Gotta get in tune with Sailor Moon. Cause that cartoon has got the boom Anime babes that make me think the wrong thing." Barenaked Ladies' One Week

Comment

Super Castlevania IV- One of the best games in the series. I love how when you jump you can control Simon in the air, another thing I love is the whip and how you can use it to attack in different directions.

Comment

Destiny 2 - I liked it. Too bad most things endgame point you to multi-player.
          "Gotta get in tune with Sailor Moon. Cause that cartoon has got the boom Anime babes that make me think the wrong thing." Barenaked Ladies' One Week

Comment

Metroid II: Return of Samus on 3DS Virtual Console- Not bad at all. Just that some Metroids in this game were a pain in the butt. I finished it in 2 hours and 59 minutes. I got the best ending of that game.

Comment

Jak 2- A vast improvement over the first game. I love the darker tone and the inclusion of firearms.

Comment

Jak 3- Bumps up the difficulty tremendously. "Uphill battle" is not enough to describe how difficult it was getting all 600 Precursor Orbs.

Comment

Uncharted: Lost Legacy - It's Uncharted. I liked it. Stealth trophy was a pain though.

Comment

Ratchet and Clank HD for PS3- I've been farming enemies for bolts day after day to get the Platinum Trophy.

Comment

Ratchet and Clank 2: Going Commando- A vast improvement over the first all across the board.

Comment

Ratchet and Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal- I'm torn between this game and Going Commando.

Comment

Ratchet: Deadlocked- There's more shooting than platforming. I personally like Ratchet 2 and 3 more than this game.

Comment

rome total war 2, emperor of the world that's my impression,recommend to strategy lovers

Comment

battlefield 1,I try like this Battlefield, seriously, I was play in BF series from first BF 1942, game looks awesome, but, only looks. After few hours was bored, and cheaters, they are smart, but when You look on players with high scores, You are see, cheats for recoil (no spatter bullets, all go in one line), wallhack with show people, a lot players know where are you, even You hide, they always know where put grenade, or where to shoot, they go die few times (well when he die, people don't say it's cheater, and they got k/s 47/4), I believe they used hardware USB hacks . DICE tell us, it was back to old BF1942, sorry DICE, wrong way, game don't have soul of BF1942 and, this f... cheaters, broke this product. P.s. Look on YT how many people report cheaters and DICE seat silent. Buy or not to buy? well for graphic, yes, for gameplay, i was sad pay my money for it, thanks a GOD I don't buy premium BF1.

Graphic : 9/10
                              Gameplay: 2/10
                              price to product: 2/10

Comment

Working...
                              X