No announcement yet.

Post the Last Game you completed and your impression

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns on the 3DS. I technically finished the main story as the credits have rolled but there are still some post game things to do, which I want to do before I start my next game. I am also awaiting Xseed to release the download content, but I would give this game an 8/10. Doing some of the grinding for some of the post game things becomes very tedious but I am stubborn and keeping up with it. I've put in about 109 hours into this game so I got my money's worth and had a lot of great times with it.
    Meow Meow
    The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
    ~Mahatma Ghandi

Comment

Rise of the Tomb Raider (PS4) More of the same as the first one. Except more animal killing. That, and I saw the Big Reveal light years off.

As for the DLC:

I liked Cold Darkness, but I didn't make mistakes in the towers and I didn't get the trophy. I did die in one tower, so maybe that counted.

Lara's Nightmare is way too hard, even on easy settings. They want you to make the whole run on one life!

Blood Ties: A document-driven story. If you like listening to a bunch of notes and things read off, this is for you. More than once the actress reading sounded flat and bored.

Baba Yaga: Too predictable.
      Last edited by Jatz; August 20th, 2017, 10:42 PM. Reason: Changed "board" for "bored". Although, something stiff discribes her too.
      "Gotta get in tune with Sailor Moon. Cause that cartoon has got the boom Anime babes that make me think the wrong thing." Barenaked Ladies' One Week

Comment

Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past on Virtual Console- It's a major improvement over the original 1986 Zelda. You can now move diagonally instead of vertically and horizontally. I also love the wider range of weapons.

Comment

Finally started GTAV...

Comment

Super Smash Bros. Wii U- The best game on the system and in the franchise.

Comment

Mega Man ZX Advent- The world map for this game is much easier to understand than the first ZX game, and that's a major improvement over the first.

Comment

Bloodborne- Dark souls without shields, took me a minute to get used to but fun.
                That's impossible, no one can just deflect the emerald splash.
                Avatar: Joseph Joestar (JoJo Bizarre Adventure)

Comment

Uncharted: the Lost Legacy (PS4)

What a breathtaking game. I think I've taken more screenshots in this game than in any other. I even would stop often to have my wife look at the vistas in the game.

Aside from the visuals, the game was fun to play. The exploration was solid, the puzzles were a bit easy, but satisfying, the combat was typical uncharted, but fun.

All in all, a great experience at a good price.

I'm glad I finished this before Yakuza Kiwami arrives today.
                  Currently playing: Atelier Sophie (PS4)
                  Current Avatar: Asagi from Disgaea Dimension 2

Comment

Super Mario 3D World- The lovely aesthetics are only the icing on the cake. The cat transformations are very handy for climbing walls and picking up speed.

Comment

Super Mario Galaxy 2- Just as excellent as the first game. I also love the inclusion of Yoshi.
                      Last edited by SwatKat90; September 25th, 2017, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Super Metroid on Wii U Virtual Console- It's a very difficult game. I've had a lot of trouble doing the wall jumps.

Comment

Metroid Fusion- Unlike it's predecessors, nonlinearity is discarded.

Comment

Dishonored 2 - Sneaking around became a little easier, though I still had to reload a lot.
                            "Gotta get in tune with Sailor Moon. Cause that cartoon has got the boom Anime babes that make me think the wrong thing." Barenaked Ladies' One Week

Comment

Doki Doki Literature Club

Ahhhhhhh

​​​​​​​AHHHHHHHHHHH

Comment

Working...
                              X