Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Anime Song Are You Currently Listening To?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Anime Song Are You Currently Listening To?

Right now I'm listening to "Rojiura no Uchuu Shounen (Back Alley Space Boy" which is the OP Theme to
    Dai-Guard. I've got no reason to watch the anime, but for some reason it's a very catchy song and I can't stop listening to it.

"Be Human" from Ghost In The Shell: SAC
    LONG LIVE YOKO KANNO!!!
    Brawl Code-- FISH: 2062 8831 8143
    MarioKart Code--1075 1340 9855
    Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom Code--MEH!: 5328-2318-7355

Comment

At the moment, I'm listening to the Arion Symphonic Suite album (by Joe Hisaishi).
      My: DVD/Blu-ray (DVDAF) | Manga (A.N.N.) | Games (Backloggery) | Music (?)
      Custom anime boxes: SonRyu's Designs for Paul Champagne (no longer in production)

Comment

Hemisphere (Maaya Sakamoto)

Rah Xephon OT. So catchy... Then again, most are.
        Current Avy: Rei the Pirate ARR!

Comment

Listening to Tomorrow by Mikuni Shimokawa, OP Theme to Full Metal Panic.

Comment

I just had the first Godannar OST on.

"My destructive power is infinite!"

Totally infatuated with Buguese x Aqune

Comment

I am currently listening to "Gesshoku Grand Guignol" , Avenger's opening theme.
              ...I have not been here in a long, long time.

Comment

Naruto Season 2 Opening - Haruka Kanata (and I don't understand a word of it)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Gundam
                  Right now I'm listening to "Rojiura no Uchuu Shounen (Back Alley Space Boy" which is the OP Theme to
                  Dai-Guard. I've got no reason to watch the anime, but for some reason it's a very catchy song and I can't stop listening to it.
                  Man I love that OP Theme "Baa Ba Ba Baa Ba Ba Baa Ba Ba Baa rara rara ra Baa Ba Ba Baa Ba Ba Baa Ba Ba Baa rara rara ra" And I can't stess enough how good Dai-Gaurd is, everone who likes fuuny, mech anime's should pick it up and it's only $50 for the whole series, *ahem* anyway to stop that PRing I am L&L (Listening and Loving) "Shiki no Uta" the Samurai Champloo ending on my MP3 player right now, To bad I don't know the women who sings it and I needed to get a new song cuz' i'm a recovering addict to "River" by Tatsuya Ishii and I don't know if it's on the Gundam Seed or Gundam Seed Destiny OST.
                  Art: AN's Art Thread Last updated:10/17/15 // DeviantArt
                  Gaming: Backloggery // HLTB // Raptr
                  Currently Playing: Xenoblade Chronicles X (Wii U)

Comment

"I Recommend Instincts" (by Julia Wilson) from The Vision Of Escaflowne... Though I don't remember hearing it played in the series...
                    LONG LIVE YOKO KANNO!!!
                    Brawl Code-- FISH: 2062 8831 8143
                    MarioKart Code--1075 1340 9855
                    Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom Code--MEH!: 5328-2318-7355

Comment

Listening to Wings of Words by Chemistry, the 4th OP Theme to Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny. I just got the single.

Comment

Currently:

Sayonara Solitaire: Chrono Crusade
                        Collection

Comment

Listening to Vestige by T.M. Revolution, which is an insert song from Gundam SEED Destiny.

Comment

Iím currently listening to Witch Hunter Robin Original Sound Score vol. 1, track #5 KYRIE.
                            Man time fly's when you get older and older and older............

Comment

Listening to Link by L'arc~en~Ciel, OP Theme to the Fullmetal Alchemist Movie.

P.S. This is an easy way to increase my post count.

Comment

Working...
                              X