Manga You're Currently Reading

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by goddessofanime View Post

I saw it on Crunchyroll years ago. I wouldn't even care if they bought it back....

I probably could find it on youtube/illegal sites....but man that's a pain in the arse and I seriously want Nichijou to own. With my luck, watch Pony Canyon or Aniplex snap it up.
    Oh, don't even go there. I would just die if it was finally available, but it was goin' for like 70 bucks for four episodes.
    No matter where you go, there you are.

Comment

• Wrapped up Pandora In The Crimson Shell: Ghost Urn vol. 4.

Comment

• Finished Shomin Sample volume 1. At one point I laughed so hard, I nearly fell off my reading chair.

Comment

• Wrapping up a reread of Testament Of The Sister New Devil volume 1 before I move on to volume 2.

Comment

• Been reading Gugure Kokkuri-san on CR's manga site.

Kokkuri-san is love.
            Master Nutmeg guide us. Master Nutmeg protect us. Master Nutmeg teach us.
            In your light we thrive. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve you. Our lives are yours.

Comment

Been reading Gugure Kokkuri-san on CR's manga site.

Kokkuri-san is love.
              Haven't read the manga, but I watched the anime; and I concur.

Comment

• I just finished the seond attack on titan manga a few minutes ago for like the fourth time....
                Monkey-chan <3

Comment

• Originally posted by Kiku II View Post

Haven't read the manga, but I watched the anime; and I concur.

I LOVE the anime as well. That's one series I wouldn't mind a second season on
                  In your light we thrive. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve you. Our lives are yours.

Comment

• Finished The Testament Of Sister New Devil volume 2.

Comment

I LOVE the anime as well. That's one series I wouldn't mind a second season on
                      If there were news of a second season, I would most likely run through the streets naked screaming "Kokkuri-san is love!" at the top of my lungs.

Comment

• Rereading Highschool DxD. Up through volume 2 now. I've got volume 8 unread on my shelf, and I'm excited about BorN.

Comment

• Started Tokyo Ghoul a little while ago, I'm on volume 4 right now.
                          "I suddenly realized we were all crazy and had nothing to work for except the next meal and the next good sleep"

Comment

• Macross Manga Series I like
                            http://japanesetrainmodelrailroader....across-series/
                            Kancolle Navy Anime Fan
                            http://remorika.com/kancolle-kantai-collection/

Comment

• Planning on doing another reading of Citrus to get a good refresher for when the new volume hits in September.

Comment

• Finished Behind the Scenes 2 and Barakamon 11.

Started reading Psycome 1

Comment

Working...
                                X