No announcement yet.

Manga You're Currently Reading

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kind of manga-related, but I'm reading about how this American got a chance to work on The Prince of Tennis for a year.

http://www.amazon.com/Princess-Tenni...cess+of+tennis
    Master Nutmeg guide us. Master Nutmeg protect us. Master Nutmeg teach us.
    In your light we thrive. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve you. Our lives are yours.

Comment

• Kiss x Sis 95
      “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.” ― Ernest Hemingway

Comment

• 12 Beast Volume 3
        No matter where you go, there you are.

Comment

• It's His Mistake But the Sadistic Manager Made a Mistake! 1-2: Or something like that...

I only got it 'cause the character design looked like something else. This turned out to be hentai
          In your light we thrive. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve you. Our lives are yours.

Comment

• Monster Musume Volume 8

MonMusu never disappoints, and this volume is no exception. Hilarity ensues!

Comment

• Monthly Girls Nozaki-kun 2

I love this damn series, so so much

Comment

• Recently started reading Tonari no Seki-kun. Itís got a weird, offbeat sense of humor that consistently gives me a laugh without resorting to mean-spiritedness, which is actually kind of refreshing. Also, being entirely episodic, itís a great bathroom reading manga.

Comment

• D-Gray man 221. Finally.
                  House: Fear me. I've killed hundreds of Time Lords.
                  The Doctor: Fear me. I've killed them all.

Comment

• Finished Barakamon 8 and reading 9

Comment

• Pandora In The Crimson Shell: Ghost Urn Volume 3

Comment

• Originally posted by Kiku II View Post
                        Pandora In The Crimson Shell: Ghost Urn Volume 3
                        Finished. These are just way too much fun.

Comment

• Finished Barakamon 9 and now am starting on Horimiya 2.

Comment

• Finished volume 1 Demonizer Zilch. I seem to have a real affinity for Milan Matra's work. As with Omamori Himari, Demonizer Zilch moves along at brisk pace. Yet, when you finish; it is clear that Milan Matra is putting out numerous tendrils, allusions to be reconciled or come to fruition in later volumes. The art is clean, not leaving you confused about the events on a page; without being overly simplistic. Within the span of a single volume, I am invested in the characters; and begging for more.

Comment

• Started in on Trinity Seven, and I'm quite enjoying it.

Comment

• Wrapped up volume 3 of Trinity Seven. Big cliffhanger.

Comment

Working...
                                X