No announcement yet.

Manga You're Currently Reading

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finished High School Debut yesterday. A cute and funny shoujo series I enjoyed.
    "You may be wondering about the red suit. Well, that’s so the bad guys can’t see me bleed.”
    ---Deadpool, Deadpool
    Avatar: Kei and Yuri, Dirty Pair
    Anime watched in 2017: 113 episodes (56 shows: 50 watching, 6 completed, 0 dropped)

Comment

• Detective Conan vol.68

Comment

• Trying out manga for the first time. I'm a One Piece fan so currently reading Vol 1 of One piece.

Comment

• Well I've been collecting the Air Gear manga and just started reading it from the beginning (I've seen the anime) so far I'm on volume 2. Also I'm just about finished with vol 2 of K-On (soooo funny and cute ^^ )

Next on my list is more Air Gear and xxxholic!
          watching - Nichijou, Cowboy Bebop, Wagnaria reading - Air Gear, xxxHolic, K-On

Comment

• "Another"..Really love it..and can't wait for the second eps too as i read and watch it ..it's even my avatar
            May you sail far to the far fields of fortune ~

Taleen and Nutmeg: We are the Talmeg, nothing can stop us =D

Comment

• Fairy Tail 16. I'll have to wait for Volume 18 soon. Then I'll have to finish Black Butler off. Well finish whats out at lest.

Comment

• Mardock Scramble. Man they are making Balot's backstory more and more depressing as the story goes on.

Comment

• Love Hina <33

Comment

• Over the last 2 days I read vols 6 & 7 of Gin Tama, vol 4 of Air Gear and vol 1 of Pandora Hearts..

Now I'm in the middle of Yakitate!! Japan vol 1 (which I'm REALLY enjoying so far) :D

Comment

• Read Wandering Son volume 2 and A Bride's Story volume 1. WS is a sweet story can't wait for volume 3 and just finished ABS and I have fallen in love with the mangaka, her art style, attention to detail. I sorta don't want to start volume 2 because I would have to wait until March.
                      Koiwai:Come on, Yotsuba. The more the merrier!
                      Jumbo:Yeah, he's right. The more the merrier.
                      Yotsuba: Even if it's Yanda?

A woman needs two animals, the horse of her dreams and a jackass to pay for it.

Comment

• One Piece. 9-15

I've finally joined the bandwagon.

Comment

• I finished Yakitate! Japan 1 & 2

now I'm in the middle of Gin Tama 8 and Lucky Star 4 (Yay for comedy!)

Comment

• One Piece vol. 62. Yeah!!!

Comment

• Liar Game awesome

Comment

• Just finished Pretty Face.
                                Reading Yubisaki Milk Tea
                                Have most of Gacha Gacha The Next Revoloution collected for my next reading.
                                A little while later they pulled the melted iron grate out of the pit. Then they carried it a good distance into the forest and bury it. Mr. Simmons sprinkles some seeds on the fresh turned earth and begins a chant. The seeds sprout and the fresh dirt turns into a patch of green that blends into the forest. “You know if she melts down a car. I’m not going to bury it.” Mr. Jones jokes as they walk back to put up the shovels in the storage room. Visit my Blog and read more!

Comment

Working...
                                X