Nutmeg's fanfics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nutmeg's fanfics

I have posted these on fanfiction.net (http://www.fanfiction.net/~nutmeg615) but I thought (since this section seems to be taking off) that I'd post links here.

All of my fanfics are for Bleach. Most of them include sexual content (you have been warned!) and I'm very fond of original characters.

The Hitsugaya Quadrilogy

It starts with Ichirin No Hana (or the censored version, The Lone Flower) Hitsugaya couldn't protect Hinamori. After meeting her on the beach, he made a vow to protect the woman he loved. Would he be able to keep that vow? Hitsugaya and Original Character.

Second is Family Ties. This story looks at Hitsugaya and Hana's life in Soul Society... Secrets and Scandals await them.

Third is Expected and Unexpected. It's Hana's last year at the Shinigami Academy. What trials await her there? What is it that draws Sakura, Hana's mother, to Shunsui Kyoraku?

Last is Yuki's story, I'd Come For You. Yuki Hitsugaya, daughter of Toushiro & Hana, has joined the 9th Division under Captain Shuuhei Hisagi. He finds her opinionated, thought-provoking & stunning. She thinks he's undeniably sexy. What does a kiss lead to?

This quadrilogy includes all 3 Bleach men that I have loved....
    Never Underestimate This Madwoman's Eternal Goober-ness
    Taleen and Nutmeg: We are the Talmeg. 2017 Best AN couple
    AN's Alpha Female

Hitsugaya stories

Wandering Gigai - What happens when Hitsugaya leaves his gigai to wander while he's off fighting Hollows? Who is this woman desperately trying to save his gigai? She piqued his curiosity. What will happen between them?

Kyoraku stories

Shot - Kyoraku wasn't sure where he was or how he'd gotten there. One minute he was deep in District One, the next, he was feeling pain shoot through his shoulder. Where was he? What happened to him? And who was this attractive woman?

Childhood Friends - A pinkie promise didn't keep them together as children. They were reunited when Kyoraku performed Soul Burial on her. She started training to be a shinigami. They each made a silent vow to keep their promise this time. (This is the longest story I have ever written)
    Last edited by Nutmeg; June 29th, 2016, 04:00 PM.
    AN's Alpha Female

Comment

Shuuhei stories

Fantasy Workout - (This is told from your POV.) I didn't really want to be at the gym. Much less have the hottest trainer watch me workout. But Shuuhei Hisagi had taken my information and left me with no choice. I was to workout with the man I fantasied about. What could possibly happen? (I have plans to continue this but I haven't finished it yet)

Smitten Kitten - Their attraction was instant and Shuuhei found himself neglecting his mission to be with her. What was it about this woman, this model? (I really hate the name of this one)

Snowed In - (Told from Suki's POV) I got kissed by a guy I really liked. The next day I got sent on a month long mission. As a blizzard approaches, Shuuhei comes and rescues me & we end up snowed in. What will become of our relationship?

Mystery Woman - Shuuhei finds a mysterious woman in his bed and wonders how she got there. He's attracted to her but one thing bothers him. Her name. Can Kaname Sasaki help him let go of his captain?

Runaway - Shuuhei found her by mistake. His radio picked up her music and he enjoyed it. Once he saw her, he knew she was it for him. But there's more to Tori than either of them realize. What secrets does her past hold? (Insinuated sex but no smut)

Shuuhei's Princess - Eve believed that Bleach was nothing more than a manga/anime. She didn't know how wrong she was until Shuuhei Hisagi showed up at her doorstep looking for her. He wanted her to be his Vice Captain but he'll had to train her first.

Twister - It was just her and Shuuhei left in the game. It had been the sake that had caused her to agree to play Strip Twister. It was him that caused thoughts of sex to run through her mind. Who will win this game? (I did not give "her" a name so the reader can insert whoever they want as "her")

Girlfriend - Megumi likes Shuuhei...but not his girlfriend. She finds a way to tell him how she really feels about him. How will he react?

In the Dark - Sachiko was kidnapped and inadvertently left in the dark. It was her friend, Shuuhei who came to her rescue. Now she must get over her fear of the dark, and she must come to accept the feelings she has for Shuuhei. He must also accept his feelings for her.

Rolling Star - Shuuhei is offered a spot as a guitarist in Rolling Star, an up and coming band. The lead singer, Kana, offers him the job and a place to live. He's not interested in her romantically... what's the worse that could happen living together? (Real World not Soul Society)
      Last edited by Nutmeg; June 29th, 2016, 04:03 PM.
      AN's Alpha Female

Comment

Originally posted by Nutmeg View Post
        Childhood Friends - A pinkie promise didn't keep them together as children. They were reunited when Kyoraku performed Soul Burial on her. She started training to be a shinigami. They each made a silent vow to keep their promise this time. (This is the longest story I have ever written)

Something Good out of Something Bad - Their attraction was instant and Shuuhei found himself neglecting his mission to be with her. What was it about this woman, this model? (I really hate the name of this one)

Girlfriend - Megumi likes Shuuhei...but not his girlfriend. She finds a way to tell him how she really feels about him. How will he react?
        These are my favourites... all really good stories (much better than actual Bleach )

Comment

Thanks Plough!!

Also, I forgot my Favorite!!

Shuuhei's Princess - Eve believed that Bleach was nothing more than a manga/anime. She didn't know how wrong she was until Shuuhei Hisagi showed up at her doorstep looking for her. He wanted her to be his Vice Captain but he'll had to train her first.
          AN's Alpha Female

Comment

Newest Story is up!! In the Dark - Sachiko was kidnapped and inadvertently left in the dark. It was her friend, Shuuhei who came to her rescue. Now she must get over her fear of the dark, and she must come to accept the feelings she has for Shuuhei. He must also accept his feelings for her.
            AN's Alpha Female

Comment

I always liked the ones you did for Hitsu...:D
              Master Nutmeg guide us. Master Nutmeg protect us. Master Nutmeg teach us.
              In your light we thrive. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve you. Our lives are yours.

Comment

Thanks GOA! I like those... but I feel like I want to revise them so they are better. I'm a better writer than I was back then. :D
                AN's Alpha Female

Comment

Newest Story is up... not that my beta *cough*plough*cough* ever told me he'd read it.

Rolling Star - Shuuhei is offered a spot as a guitarist in Rolling Star, an up and coming band. The lead singer, Kana, offers him the job and a place to live. He's not interested in her romantically... what's the worse that could happen living together? (Real World not Soul Society)
                  AN's Alpha Female

Comment

lol, up and coming band, "Rolling Star". That's hilarious.
                    THE PIPE IS MINE AND SO AM I

Comment

Originally posted by Tidusauron12 View Post
                      lol, up and coming band, "Rolling Star". That's hilarious.
                      I couldn't help myself.
                      AN's Alpha Female

Comment

I just finished Shinigami in Training which can be found here. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12523674/1/

Also, I don't have Butterfly Dreams on this list... https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11946691/1/

Both are Shuuhei stories.... cause who else do I write about?
                        AN's Alpha Female

Comment

Finished my latest Shuuhei story....

It's called Didn't Want to Fall in Love https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12856681/1/
                          AN's Alpha Female

Comment

That was nicely written Nutmeg! =)
                            Deep deep, in the translucence of the ocean's bottom
                            Small flowers are dozing off
                            The melody of the sweet wind passes through a rainbow
                            As fish play in the sky

Comment

Thanks. Itís been in my head for a while.
                              AN's Alpha Female

Comment

Working...
                              X